Australian

United States

#93 Nov 14, 2012
We have heard of this fiasco down here. We laugh so hard about this much ado about nothing we piss all over! Oklahoma must be very backward!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#94 Nov 14, 2012
australia is the armpit of the world.
RED DOG

AOL

#95 Nov 14, 2012
Australian you know what down under means? Shit bowl where the water goes the wrong way to flush. So go and piss all over your leg again you stupid jerk. The Missy still has not received her Diploma. It is a laughing mater when the missy and her dada look like real fools on the National TV for admitting she planned the whole thing and did not give a HECK(HELL) about what anyone said. Very FUNNY don't you think way back down under?
Australian

United States

#96 Nov 15, 2012
We read all your comments on here too. The comments you make are very funny, side-splitters, and very dumb, silly-ignorant. We have had great fun on here reading all your posts at the bar we frequent.
If you come to Perth, we are at the Great White Bar and Grill several nights a week. We have aboriginies down here that are dumb and uneducated like you. We will take you to meet them. We will all make great fun! See you blokes soon we hope!
Sincerely yours,
Laughing Aussies
RED DOG

AOL

#97 Nov 15, 2012
Come to Prague and I can show you a few things for fun like playing with Rattle snakes and 'Cotton mouth snakes that are black like you' toilet bowel. Go find you a walla be and play with it and have fun OK MATE.
lol

Marion, IL

#98 Nov 17, 2012
poor red dog, such a victim.... the rest of the USA is laughing at this backwards assf3ck and his hick town as well. Have a nice day red dog you fine citizen you. pffft! hahahhaaa!
RED DOG

AOL

#99 Nov 17, 2012
lol wrote:
poor red dog, such a victim.... the rest of the USA is laughing at this backwards assf3ck and his hick town as well. Have a nice day red dog you fine citizen you. pffft! hahahhaaa!
Don't it JUST burn your A** to know she did not get her DIPLOMA for the wrong word like you are the wrong turdbrain lol=last of lingo's. You need to have me type it out for you limited addition? Not any one can make a joke of them self like she and her dada did on NATIONAL TV. I have not seen any follow up on her statements that she planned the hole thing from the start and now her town wishes she will move on to another state and take her dada and moma. Prague will go foward with out them I bet you bird brains. There is a bean supper on the banks of the North Canadian river where she found something one night.
lol

Marion, IL

#100 Nov 19, 2012
no, but I laugh my a** of at your insane posts, Goober
RED DOG

AOL

#101 Nov 19, 2012
lol it still burns your bird butt to know she and her dada could not bully the school with threats. You did not make it to the bean supper car problems or no money or your mommy would not let you out after dark.
Serious Question

United States

#102 Nov 20, 2012
RED DOG wrote:
lol it still burns your bird butt to know she and her dada could not bully the school with threats. You did not make it to the bean supper car problems or no money or your mommy would not let you out after dark.
Do you have good sense?
lol

Marion, IL

#103 Nov 20, 2012
if that red dog had any sense at all he wouldnt still be on Topix making an a$$ of himself
RED DOG

AOL

#104 Nov 20, 2012
lol wrote:
if that red dog had any sense at all he wouldnt still be on Topix making an a$$ of himself
If a stupid female had not used the word HELL I would not be on here BUT HECK she did and all the crazy nuts are out thinking they can stiff arm the school into GIVING her the Diploma. BUT they are wrong JUST LIKE SHE IS. Bottom line 'laugh out loud' you are the stupid one for even trying to take up for the confessed liar. She lied she lied she lied no other way to post it you dip.
Serious Question

United States

#105 Nov 21, 2012
RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>If a stupid female had not used the word HELL I would not be on here BUT HECK she did and all the crazy nuts are out thinking they can stiff arm the school into GIVING her the Diploma. BUT they are wrong JUST LIKE SHE IS. Bottom line 'laugh out loud' you are the stupid one for even trying to take up for the confessed liar. She lied she lied she lied no other way to post it you dip.
LMAO.......at YOU. You don't have enough sense to realize that people have moved past the girl not receiving her diploma - they are drawn to this site because of YOU and the ignorant comments you make. FOOL! FOOL OF PRAGUE!
RED DOG

AOL

#106 Nov 21, 2012
Serious Question wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.......at YOU. You don't have enough sense to realize that people have moved past the girl not receiving her diploma - they are drawn to this site because of YOU and the ignorant comments you make. FOOL! FOOL OF PRAGUE!
GOOD GOOD why do you come here and make stupid statements for she was the fool to think she could do what she dam well pleased but HELL shedid not get her diploma for some HECK of a thing can you tell us wise a**? We are still on stand by at the airport for that Jet to arrive from the east coast magazine thing. I think it's a joke like she is and her dada and her poor moma. Those Foolsbarrs are well past their welcome here.
Unbelievable

United States

#107 Nov 22, 2012
Go red dog, Go - show us all what a DUMBASS you are!
RED DOG

AOL

#108 Nov 23, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
Go red dog, Go - show us all what a DUMBASS you are!
Why don't you show your a** and respond to the article I posted for you to reply to Ms Nootbarr being a stupid GIRL. All the information is posted for you to reply with your comments to the news paper BUT you do not have the nerve or the BALLS to do so freddy boy.
Wizard

Oklahoma City, OK

#109 Nov 29, 2012
JimBob wrote:
Hello Red Dog. I came on here only to entice another asinine comment from you because you cannot resist showing your STUPIDITY! Go for it.
Red Dog is Mac Grubber on Holdenville topix. Go compare.
jenn

United States

#110 Nov 29, 2012
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Red Dog is Mac Grubber on Holdenville topix. Go compare.
i completely agree with you. And it seems to me that no one in prague is buying into that persons idiocy. Wow mac is one seriously disturbed sick individual. It makes me wonder how many other towns red dog / mac is terrorizing? And isnt it funny how mac stalkes watchdog in holdenville but yet the name they use on here has dog in it?
RED DOG

Shawnee, OK

#112 Nov 29, 2012
jenn wrote:
<quoted text> i completely agree with you. And it seems to me that no one in prague is buying into that persons idiocy. Wow mac is one seriously disturbed sick individual. It makes me wonder how many other towns red dog / mac is terrorizing? And isnt it funny how mac stalkes watchdog in holdenville but yet the name they use on here has dog in it?
You the Idiot from the Holdenville site that takes up for a confessed child stalker? No more said to the sick ones down there. You now have entered a good town that takes care of child stalkers. You sick people need to stay in your town and as I read that watchdog is the town drug dealer. Read ABOUT the wood chopper and his problem seems as if your watchdog and you are like that.
Flave

Edmond, OK

#113 Nov 29, 2012
RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>You the Idiot from the Holdenville site that takes up for a confessed child stalker? No more said to the sick ones down there. You now have entered a good town that takes care of child stalkers. You sick people need to stay in your town and as I read that watchdog is the town drug dealer. Read ABOUT the wood chopper and his problem seems as if your watchdog and you are like that.
If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest Women in Shawnee (Oct '13) 17 hr Johnny Splooge 4
Shawnee Commission Still Sparring Over CPN Thu tristarblu 1
Is anyone interested in discussing Mike Porter? (Dec '08) Oct 18 Postman 244
CPN Goes To Court Over 'Detachment' Issue Oct 17 tristarblu 1
Review: Sheila's Little Angels Oct 15 halec28 1
st. anthonys hospital in shawnee Oct 8 info 1
gay marriage Oct 6 info 1
Tecumseh Dating
Find my Match

Tecumseh Jobs