Comments
1 - 20 of 139 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
JimBob

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2012
After reading ALL of his posts, there is No Other conclusion that can be reached - RED DOG is the Village Idiot of Prague!

Some posters think you are the principal involved in the silly decision to deny the young lady of her diploma. You are sure making this Mr. Smith look bad with your posts. He and the Superintendent and School Board don't need any help to make themselves look bad. They have done a great job so far.

You folks need to come to your senses, reprimand the young lady, give her the diploma she obviously earned, and move on.

In the alternative, and I truly despise the ACLU, the family should explore taking legal action. When stupid decisions cost the decision makers money, the frequency of stupid decisions seems to decline. This is a fact that gets lost when you have educators with neither common sense nor business sense.

The nation is watching, Prague - now do the right thing!
JimBob

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2012
The Nation is truly watching this fiasco play out. On the threads pertaing to this sad situation are comments from Florida, California, Illinois, Texas, Missoure, South Carolina, North Carolina, Oregon, Nebraska, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennslyvania, New Mexico, Colorado, Tennessee, and numerous places not identified. Throw in Canada and Vietnam.

Essentially all of these posters know you idiots handled the situation WRONG!

You made yourselves look ignorant and the ENTIRE STATE OF OKLAHOMA!

NOW DO THE RIGHT THING! Surely somone in a position of authority has the nerve to end this saga.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#3 Aug 26, 2012
somebody named "jimbob" is calling others stupid? Only cowards call people out on topix. Got a problem with him then get your butt down to prague. Otherwise get a life.
tool

Enfield, IL

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Be careful what you wish for genius.

Of course, skippy here knows that the great school administration of Prague moved their administrative headquarters so that the real cowards in this situation would not have to be confronted with the overwhelming public opinion ...
THAT THEY WERE WRONG!!!!!
JimBob

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2012
antiatheist wrote:
somebody named "jimbob" is calling others stupid? Only cowards call people out on topix. Got a problem with him then get your butt down to prague. Otherwise get a life.
Make fun of my name while the rest of America is shaking their heads about how ignorant the Prague Schools leadership has come across in Diploma Gate. That can be likened to Nero fiddling while Rome burned. You have read of that, haven't you?

Did you read the above posts and notice how ignorant you folks seem to the rest of America? You morons have drug the entire state in on this and the vast majority of fellow Okies think you are ignorant also.

You couldn't sit around and make shit up like the shit that has gone on in the Prague School District over Diploma Gate!

J. B.- see ya later! I will be back!
Cathy

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Red Dog has some close competition for Village Idiot. A man that just relocated from Woodward has my vote. That is by DESIGN!!!!
JimBob

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Cathy wrote:
Red Dog has some close competition for Village Idiot. A man that just relocated from Woodward has my vote. That is by DESIGN!!!!
Hi Cathy - I remember you! Your the woman that stripped on the 9th hole at the Woodward Invitational Golf Tourney last year and created an uproar there.

Nice - very nice!

I'm not from Woodward, but do get around all over the state. Good to hear from you. Keep it real, now, ya hear!

The Diploma Gate over shadows your stunt by far.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#9 Aug 26, 2012
jimbob you have serious issues if you are so worried about what goes on in a state you are not even from. You think people around here care what you think? We don't. I'm not from Prague but I'm not going to cowardly call people out on topix. Especially people that I don't even know. Basically this girl did not have the word "hell" in her preapproved speech because she knew she shouldn't be saying that. She made a poor decision and she has to learn there are consequences. If I was her dad I would have her go down and apologize privately and admit she made an error in judgment. I'm sure all would be forgiven and life would go on. Instead she is being used by the media.
JimBob

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2012
That's J B to those of you with problems with my name. I AM AN OKIE, YOU DIPSHIT - THAT IS WHY I detest the Prague idiots dragging the entire state through the muck. You have your opinion and I damn sure have my own and I will broadcast same til I tire of it!

Hell fire, give the girl her diplomo.
RED DOG

AOL

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Hey bobbit(JimBob) you been out at the ball field today? They have a sign for you and missie on the foul line for IDIOTS and other stuff YOUR NAME is spray painted there for the COACHES would like for you to come to practice and be the dummy like you are. JIMBO JIMBO HAVE YOU HEARD yourmomma is going to buy you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird can't sing then she is going to get you a split tounge so you can. You are a squirrel jimbo. Tell us how you knew about the red dog strip club you spoke of yellow belly. Appears that you and the other one 'tool' know alot about it.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#12 Aug 26, 2012
jimbobby apparently doesn't respect authority. I'm sure this girl is a great student, but she made a mistake and she should own up to it. Thats why we have preapproved speeches....so students can't go and say whatever they want. I guess the only thing the administration should have done was go over with her what was appropriate BEFORE the speech. Maybe they expected more out of the valedictorian.
JimBob

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2012
RED DOG wrote:
Hey bobbit(JimBob) you been out at the ball field today? They have a sign for you and missie on the foul line for IDIOTS and other stuff YOUR NAME is spray painted there for the COACHES would like for you to come to practice and be the dummy like you are. JIMBO JIMBO HAVE YOU HEARD yourmomma is going to buy you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird can't sing then she is going to get you a split tounge so you can. You are a squirrel jimbo. Tell us how you knew about the red dog strip club you spoke of yellow belly. Appears that you and the other one 'tool' know alot about it.
RED DOG, looks like you wouldn't have took your screen name from one of your favorite haunts that to my knowledge has been in existance since at least the 1960s. Hell, it is a landmark in OKC much like the Gold Dome on Classen Blvd, the Milk Bottle Dairy Bar, Coit's Drive Inn, Langstons Stock Yards Store, Cattleman's
etc. Everyone in the OKC vicinity and many rural folks have heard of or seen all these places. You naughty boy - and a school administrator at that! Tsk, Tsk!

That, however is NOT the story here. YOU FOOLS have made a mockery of the entire state with your hypocrisy and short-sightedness.

GIVE THE GIRL HER DIPLOMA!
tool

Enfield, IL

#14 Aug 27, 2012
I have never been to Oklahoma. I have also never seen a LOSER the likes of licks his nuts dog. I guess they don't inbreed that much over here.
East Coast News Mag

United States

#15 Aug 31, 2012
I came to this site after seeing the story in the news. After reading ALL of the various threads on Topix, it is my professional opinion the RED DOG poster is a threat to the family. He makes the diploma story into a sidebar, with himself/herself as the shining star of the town.

He does indeed come across as the Village Idiot. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

This situation was handled so poorly by the school system, Prague will be affected for ages. The young lady earned her diploma.

See you folks in a few weeks. We are planning a feature news article on this situation. Should be interesting.
RED DOG

AOL

#16 Aug 31, 2012
East Coast News Mag wrote:
I came to this site after seeing the story in the news. After reading ALL of the various threads on Topix, it is my professional opinion the RED DOG poster is a threat to the family. He makes the diploma story into a sidebar, with himself/herself as the shining star of the town.
He does indeed come across as the Village Idiot. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
This situation was handled so poorly by the school system, Prague will be affected for ages. The young lady earned her diploma.
See you folks in a few weeks. We are planning a feature news article on this situation. Should be interesting.
You are a village IDIOT like the others who DO NOT LIVE HERE. She lied bottom line grease ball. Still no d.. Guess what that 'd' means? Don't let your aligator mouth over load your bird butt. Threats do not come from a real news person just slim bags like you.
East Coast News Mag

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2012
Would you be interested in being interviewed for your perspective and insight? Think it over and if so we can make it happen. You and your views are integral to the article.
RED DOG

AOL

#18 Sep 1, 2012
Just cometo the school BIG Magazine one. Call and make appointment so we can have every thing ready for your big time news article. National T. V. has already done one did you not watch? You need to interview tool=tooless and the Idiot first so you can get some question together and that will make it easy for you to write your national article in you magazine. Now what did you call your magazine and what is your telephone number and address and we will send you some news clippings, Mr. Editor. You are most welcome to re-phrase my typing and wording since you graduated with a PhD correct?
JimBob

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Have read all your posts for the last few days.
YOU ARE ONE CRAZY SOB!

Please do yourself and everyone else a favor by seeking professional help.

I know Prague is proud of you. You have done more to damage the reputation of Prague than the diploma incident.

The more you post, the more stupid you and the town look!
RED DOG

AOL

#20 Sep 3, 2012
JimBob wrote:
Have read all your posts for the last few days.
YOU ARE ONE CRAZY SOB!
Please do yourself and everyone else a favor by seeking professional help.
I know Prague is proud of you. You have done more to damage the reputation of Prague than the diploma incident.
The more you post, the more stupid you and the town look!
You are so wrong jumblow for Ms. Nootbaar has done damage to her self along with you nuts. Proven fact that she lied and lied and was not truthful and it will follow her the rest of her life and you slim bags have hepled her in her quest of being a very un-truthful person. Old saying keep your tight circle of crooks and you will be come the same known 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER [UNTRUTHFUL PEOPLE]'
JimBob

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2012
Hello Red Dog. I came on here only to entice another asinine comment from you because you cannot resist showing your STUPIDITY! Go for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 54 min Dix 75,188
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Fri Gustoffl 2,631
Can anyone tell me if shawnee is a good place t... Aug 25 worried 1
Less shake from artificial quakes, fed study says Aug 18 rest not much better 1
Corrupt Shawnee Court (Nov '08) Aug 18 tinika 63
FAKE n DA D~GAME Aug 18 PSIDD FAKER HATER 1
august 7th Aug 16 tinika 1
•••
•••
•••

Tecumseh Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••