Tom Baum In JAIL
steve

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Tom Baum has been busted in beatrice ne for trying to sell stolen cattle,there has been a lot of cattle stolen in kansas,bet he had some help,bet his family is proud
Tammy

Lake Ozark, MO

#2 Apr 2, 2009
steve wrote:
Tom Baum has been busted in beatrice ne for trying to sell stolen cattle,there has been a lot of cattle stolen in kansas,bet he had some help,bet his family is proud
I really don't know his family too know just how proud they are, but I do know that he stole cattle from my family and I hope he rots in hell
steve

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2009
well i know him,and he is a piece of crap,im sorry for your loss too,his father is not much better,now he had an uncle les that was just a sweetheart,as honest as the day was long,are you from kansas that he stole cattle from,He should get some hard time over this,in the olden days they would just take and shoot you,once again sorry it happened to you,
AGREE

Lincoln, NE

#4 Apr 2, 2009
steve wrote:
His family should be proud, they are all like him CROOKS!!!!
Tammy

Lake Ozark, MO

#5 Apr 2, 2009
Yes I am originally from Kansas, probably the same place you were from..... when this happened to us Tom never spent time in jail for it, he is suppose to paying my family less than ten dollars a month for twenty years and guess what???? He's behind. Yet I wonder where he got money for bail... No wonder there is so much cattle thieving goin on if thats all they get.
steve

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2009
$10 dollars a month for twenty years,what a joke some of the judges aught to be hung also,but i know who he is,prob went in court and got teary eyed,and judge felt sory for him,he has never done an honest living,well if they let him off of this?something should be done,there cattle been stolen from around axtell kansas and some other places he is prob the same one,he asked me to borrow somethings one time,and guess what,never got them back,his uncle les,that passed away(Good man)and his aunt dorothy are the only good Baums there is,He will prob get a good lawyer,cattle check prob pay for it,I dont know,pretty pathetic people,is he still marr,if so i feel sorry for his wife,but then again if he is still married,she is probably as bad,he had to have some help,as stupid as he is,where in kansas you from?
Tammy

Lake Ozark, MO

#7 Apr 3, 2009
That's what I'm afraid of....He already said he did it to pay his debts......Well welcome to the real world, don't we all have that. I just hope the couple he stoll them from go after him big time.....As far as his wife, I'm thinking she left him after he stole my families cattle...

Since: Sep 08

Tecumseh

#8 Apr 5, 2009
i know the family pretty well. none of them are at all to happy with this most recent idiotic stunt. from what i hear it doesn't sound as though he had help. it sounds like he had been watching the place for a while and even went as far as to use the people's own corrals and feed to round them up. this also isn't the first time he has been caught for something like this. he isn't the best guy out there but his family (most at least) are good people. it sounds like most of them would just as soon see him do some hard time and maybe learn a thing or two.
Jail Bird

Lincoln, NE

#9 May 17, 2009
From what I heard, Tom is fighting extradition back to Kansas! Ole Tommy Boy thinks he can hid out in Nebraska and avoid facing his responsibilities in Kansas. The truth be told, he might get away with it for awhile. Eventually Tom will follow the yellow brick road and make it home.
upset

York, NE

#10 Nov 17, 2009
steve wrote:
well i know him,and he is a piece of crap,im sorry for your loss too,his father is not much better,now he had an uncle les that was just a sweetheart,as honest as the day was long,are you from kansas that he stole cattle from,He should get some hard time over this,in the olden days they would just take and shoot you,once again sorry it happened to you,
You don't even know. His family especially his father is a great hard working man. So don't call him a piece of crap maybe you are yourself. That is bullshit. Dont take out his mistakes on his family. They have been through enough for the last couple of years for all of you out there maybe you should shut your mouths when you dont know a damb thing about his family. I know Toms family and they are great people and dont deserve to be treated like this just because tom made bad mistakes.
stupid

York, NE

#11 Nov 17, 2009
Tammy wrote:
Yes I am originally from Kansas, probably the same place you were from..... when this happened to us Tom never spent time in jail for it, he is suppose to paying my family less than ten dollars a month for twenty years and guess what???? He's behind. Yet I wonder where he got money for bail... No wonder there is so much cattle thieving goin on if thats all they get.
EVERYONE OF YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NONE OF YOU HAVE THE TRUTH. IF YOUR GOING TO WRITE THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE FIND OUT THE REAL EVIDENCE TO THE STORY THEN WRITING RUMORS
What kid of egg

Lincoln, NE

#12 Nov 18, 2009
What kind of egg?
Neighbor

Columbus, NE

#13 Nov 28, 2009
upset wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know. His family especially his father is a great hard working man. So don't call him a piece of crap maybe you are yourself. That is bullshit. Dont take out his mistakes on his family. They have been through enough for the last couple of years for all of you out there maybe you should shut your mouths when you dont know a damb thing about his family. I know Toms family and they are great people and dont deserve to be treated like this just because tom made bad mistakes.
I've been a neighbor to the Baums all my life and have never met one I couldn't get along with. The all work hard and have been honest in their dealings with me and my family and other neighbors. They have had some hard times, but not bad people. Glen and Mary Lou are pillars of the community and the salt of the earth.
Melvin

Kansas City, MO

#14 Dec 10, 2009
If they are such Pillars!Then why dont they pay there Bills?Glenn Baum is a snake and so is his kid,Have it a little rough so you go out and steal cattle,get a life people,sounds like his family sticking up for him here,These Baums are real role models<lol,tHE FACTS ARE STRAIGHT,lOW LIFE PEOPLE
Gotti2010

Lincoln, NE

#15 Dec 10, 2009
Who cares? The punk is in jail so get over it!
Kiss off

Kansas City, MO

#16 Dec 10, 2009
Kiss off you prxxk!
Gotti2009

Espanola, NM

#17 Dec 10, 2009
Gotti2010 wrote:
Who cares? The punk is in jail so get over it!
say hi to him when you get there pedo.i,d rather take someone missing with live stock then little girls arnst..........
very concerned

York, NE

#18 Mar 3, 2010
How come no one writes about the mayor of Tecumseh, now this guy is a piece of work. Tecumseh is struggling financially and he doesn't have a clue except to get rid of everyone who gives a damn about the city. Take a look at his place sometime and tell me he should be mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canman Jun 15 Wondering 3
Search warrants (Nov '11) May '17 Anonymous 35
Beware (Aug '15) May '17 Anonymous 14
Nuisance Law (Mar '13) May '17 cleanthestreets 17
RIOT at Tecumseh Prison on Mother's Day 2015!!! (May '15) May '17 furious taxpayer 8
Ignorance IS bliss, apparently. . May '17 Terri Larsen 2
TSCI and the whole DOC is unsafe (Feb '16) Apr '17 John Lotter 8

Tecumseh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tecumseh Mortgages