United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

Judged:

Hello, I am looking for the address of the farmhouse that 3 people, including Teena Brandon were murdered in on December 31, 1993.
Can anyone tell me about the location of the house?
Kaci

Marinette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

Judged:

Yes I can. It is about 1and a half to 2 miles south of Humbuldt. If you drive in to Humboldt, go straight through the main road, you then see a highway. keep going and look to the west. It's a long driveway and leads right to the house. Sorry not too good on directions. But I know where it is.I hope it helps.
Kaci

Marinette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

Judged:

better yet, drive straight through Nemaha street in Humboldt and it will take you to the highway. keep going maybe like I said about 1and a half to 2 miles outside of humboldt, then to the west will be a lond drive way. thats where the house is. Hope it helps
concerned citizen

Nocona, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2007

Judged:

Beter yet just go into humboldt and ask anyone!!!lol
Nikki and Vannessa

Tahoka, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

We really likes the movie
mad person

York, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Nikki and Vannessa wrote:
You might have liked the movie but for us here in Humboldt it will always be a horror story one in which we cant understand why he has not been exacuted yet. Not to mension we sit back and watch lisa's child grow up without a mother.And I dont care what teena's sexuality was she did not deserve the way she died or how she was murdered.This matter just makes alot of us very angry.And the guy was just a inocent by stander staying at a very genrous non jugdemental persons house.

Since: Jul 08

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

ITA to the last statement. It's been 15 years since the murder and we still can't bury this horrible murder. Execute the culprits already and get it done. As for the movie.... it has very little truth of what really happened. A fictionalized version of the story.
Larry Tuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Yeah and maybe if your lucky you sick bastards there will still be blood in the jouse,i dont see anything exciting about driving to the murder seen,maybe you guys should of been there when it happened instead of Lisa!Post your name or go to some psycho chat! wierdos,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
Larry Tuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Nikki and Vannessa wrote:
What the hell can ya like about someone being murdered,ya wierd bastard post your real name and adress!
Towelie

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

dont get your panties in a twist larry. are you just going to go to all the forums and challenge the people that dont agree with your opinion. maybe they liked the movie for a different reason. and i would never give my address to anybody from kansas
Tim Rist

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Towelie wrote:
dont get your panties in a twist larry. are you just going to go to all the forums and challenge the people that dont agree with your opinion. maybe they liked the movie for a different reason. and i would never give my address to anybody from kansas
Nobody has permision to be on the property any one on it or trying to get on it WILL be Prosicuted. This is a FACT!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Elk Creek, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Judged:

Boys Don't Cry is nothing but a movie.

want to see a real attraction in humboldt nebraska. check out our beautiful golf course just north and west of town. it is by far the best 9 hole course in southeast nebraska.

Since: Jun 08

Elk Creek, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

don't be a jerk towelie or i will wipe some mr hanky on you!!!
people are just mean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

i also was wondering about the house. its not out of gore but more like visiting a cemetery. some time people want to pay respect. i think it is wonderful that all of humboldt still looks after lisa's son. it says something wonderful about your town!
respect

York, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

pay respect by not bothering the town or the current owners of the property with this
Leave it alone

Sabetha, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

You say it's great that humboldt is helping by looking out for lisa's son. I think if anyone is thinking about the house or any else about it. Stay away. We've had enough of it all. Leave Lisa'a son alone. He needs to have a life without worrying about what happened and someone bringing it up all the time. I think Tim Rist told you to stay away from the house and land it is on.
Legal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

This has been reported to Federal and State Officials.
wild child

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Judged:

please drop this subject! it is a bad memory for some of us, dont ignight it all over again! it is over, but not forgotten ,but leave it alone, PLEASE!
people are just mean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

wow..wasnt planning on going there and maybe i was wrong about your town. i just got done reading a book about it and you just wonder what has happened to those affected by it and how they cope with the reality of how evil some people really are. i dont think that i need to be ripped a new one for having a caring heart.
Please just STOP

Nebraska City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

people are just mean wrote:
wow..wasnt planning on going there and maybe i was wrong about your town. i just got done reading a book about it and you just wonder what has happened to those affected by it and how they cope with the reality of how evil some people really are. i dont think that i need to be ripped a new one for having a caring heart.
There are children involved in this - you cannot be very caring as this subject just needs to be left alone - if you want to reasearch this and you are so caring - do it somewhere else - all of the local kids look at stuff on here - there have been enough people hurt by this site

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of127
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tecumseh Discussions

Search the Tecumseh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for County Sheriff in Nebras... (Oct '10) Jun 13 THANK GOD 4
Tecumseh State Correctional Institution (Jun '08) May '14 Sonny 1,222
junk yard Apr '14 The Common Sense Doctor 18
Pot Heads (Apr '12) Mar '14 The Common Sense Doctor 15
suspicious Mar '14 The Common Sense Doctor 3
Sheriff department (Sep '13) Mar '14 Doc 3
dan railsback Feb '14 The Common Sense Doctor 5
•••
•••