money, women. your wife, your steroid sons, cheating daughter, druggie wife

Posted in the Tecumseh Forum

Alan Maki Baptist Church

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 3, 2008
Pastor Alan Maki of the Baptist Church, why not tell all to your congregation? You stole, cheated with another's wife and ran from Darby, Montana. You had affairs with students in Gunnison Colorado and ran from there. You forced your sons to become steriod freaks to make your physical self feel better. You have brow beaten, mentally and physically tortured your own wife, broken your daughter's jaw and beaten her. Sexually abused her and now have her children to do the same to. Come clean with your flock, you've never had any religious education, you were a kids coach. What a laugh, what a mess. You need to be run out of town toward the next prision. You're a self-serving evil bastard who needs to be found out.
Belleivlle Neighbor

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Apr 10, 2011
Interesting insights. Alan was a neighbor of mine in Belleville, he grad BHS '68 and me in '69. Know 'ALL' his kin very well though not in contact since ~75.

So much for the pastor idea, especially if all is true. I know he went from MO to CO, but that's about it.

As a kid he had to be the center of attention. His first wife, Pam, an attorney, a '70 BHS grad, divorced him and moved on to San Franciso ib the late 70s or 80s, Then suddenly, his college degree wa in teaching english, he went the religious route.

Would be intersed in hearing more and details.

If your disclosures are true they just fall into line with what we see of prachers today.
just checking more detail

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Apr 11, 2011
Alan Maki Baptist Church wrote:
Pastor Alan Maki of the Baptist Church, why not tell all to your congregation? You stole, cheated with another's wife and ran from Darby, Montana. You had affairs with students in Gunnison Colorado and ran from there. You forced your sons to become steriod freaks to make your physical self feel better. You have brow beaten, mentally and physically tortured your own wife, broken your daughter's jaw and beaten her. Sexually abused her and now have her children to do the same to. Come clean with your flock, you've never had any religious education, you were a kids coach. What a laugh, what a mess. You need to be run out of town toward the next prision. You're a self-serving evil bastard who needs to be found out.
Huh! Why don't any members of his prior churches contact the board of his Tecumseh church if such accusations are true? One would suspect there's some morality clause or commitment by Maki.
Or do you just have an axe to grind?
Provide more details -- or you are just 'blowing in the wind.'
gunnison church member

Boone, NC

#4 Aug 25, 2011
iknew alan very very well in gunnison and i can tell you for sure none of the things whitley city posted are true. alan is a fine pastor and person. i also know all the kids and they are great kids and human beingings . guraantee you there were no drugs involved witha any of the maki family. kentucky must have a serious axe to grind. he needs to get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaytec moving jobs to Chelsea after buying manu... (Dec '09) Feb 5 jammer66 87
Gods Grace Jan '15 mas1956 1
Father of 3 missing boys enters no contest plea... (Jul '11) Jan '15 ICU2 9
Judge Margaret Noe? Opinions: GO! (Jun '14) Jan '15 ICU2 5
Two of Adrians own facing charges south of the ... Dec '14 Southoftheborder 1
College sees small, big benefits with loan promise Dec '14 RustyS 1
Speedway LLC "off the clock" lawsuit Dec '14 Freddie 1
Tecumseh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web