Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego...

Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego Slaying

There are 1437 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego Slaying. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Police said Monday they have made two arrests in the 1994 slaying of a 24-year-old Rancho San Diego man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

v atish

Kaneohe, HI

#222 Oct 11, 2008
dont trip i got franswa covered like a blanket cuzzzz
JJJ

Whittier, CA

#223 Oct 11, 2008
Why did he have to do that
cheetahs

Kaneohe, HI

#224 Oct 11, 2008
we miss you franswa we know you are inocent keep your head up and you nose clean baby.....
a baby

Kaneohe, HI

#225 Oct 11, 2008
first the abyad now murder they cant do this to fonzi ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
David

Whittier, CA

#226 Oct 11, 2008
WHY ME HOMMIE?? WY ME???
DAVID

Whittier, CA

#227 Oct 11, 2008
a 187 dont make an O.G.
Macho Man

West Bloomfield, MI

#229 Oct 11, 2008
What's up with the case?? Why are the authorities being so secretive about the details? How did these two become suspects? Was there always a cloud of suspicion with these two or did the arrest come from left field. Why didn't they arrest them on the same day? Did Franswa know? If so, why didn't he skip town or something? This aint no joke!!
what ever

Fallbrook, CA

#230 Oct 11, 2008
cheetahs wrote:
we miss you franswa we know you are inocent keep your head up and you nose clean baby.....
what do you know miss cheetahs aren't just some one that franswa comes in and just watchs you dance naked and that makes you know what sh.t. please some one out there with more brains post, cause people like you are for sure is as sick as franswa.
just wondering

Fallbrook, CA

#231 Oct 12, 2008
Miss WB wrote:
Franswa is doing okay everyone ;)
INNOCENT until proven guilty...ALL THE WAY.
now that you've informed the world that franswa is ok, even though no one asked.you did your good humble deed for the day, how is thee victims family hmmm?and what do you mean by ALL THE WAY!!!!? and we all know innocent until proven guilty we got that.and if we want to know how the defendents are doing we could just e-mail them in the prison there in. i think our concern and prayers should be with the victims family as appose to the accused defendent. i think there suffering more then any one right now so while your doing your humble deeds for the day check on the victims family and do a shout out something that someone would care to know. well i hope the victim family is ok too as you put it, where ever they may be our hearts go out to you. i would never want to suffer as they did to such a evil crim.hopefully when this is all over with they could find some pease and closure and may there loved one rest in pease after all these years.
just wondering

Fallbrook, CA

#232 Oct 12, 2008
miss WB
i wanted to add you claim to have knowen the defendent franswa briefly, dated or talked to or some where along those lines how could you know of his 100% innocents. you speak with loud volume of him to have knowen him briefly. people know each other for years and not know one 100% are you gifted or something just wondering .i could undrestand why some of the others have an issue with you other post. come on let the police and the attorneys do there jobs and your neither one or are you just wondering?
enlighten us

Fallbrook, CA

#233 Oct 12, 2008
v atish wrote:
how do you mean? protecting like a blanket cause he did it and you got his back or his all wet and he needs a blanket? please do tell whats with the covered like a blanket?
wake up

Fallbrook, CA

#234 Oct 12, 2008
just wondering wrote:
miss WB
i wanted to add you claim to have knowen the defendent franswa briefly, dated or talked to or some where along those lines how could you know of his 100% innocents. you speak with loud volume of him to have knowen him briefly. people know each other for years and not know one 100% are you gifted or something just wondering .i could undrestand why some of the others have an issue with you other post. come on let the police and the attorneys do there jobs and your neither one or are you just wondering?
i agree, whats up with you miss WB. its seems like more then just a brief relationship, and like a franswa campaign you got going on. on one hand you claim to care and be praying for the victims family and on the other hand i agree you speak with volume of franswa not the victim or his family. your not found to be true in my book. my heart goes out to the family as well may you find comfort and closure.where ever you may be.
Queen

San Diego, CA

#235 Oct 12, 2008
franswa wrote:
im out bitches........eat a d--- david
Whoever wrote this is demonic and has satin inside of him. How do you talk about the dead like that. I feel sorry for you.
wake up

Fallbrook, CA

#236 Oct 13, 2008
Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever wrote this is demonic and has satin inside of him. How do you talk about the dead like that. I feel sorry for you.
if there talking about the victim DAVID, they have to be demonic in making such a evil statement. if they find any humor in that comment they made, then they are way beyound evil or sick and im sure they wouldn't find any humor in it, if it were there brother or son. there are so many distrubed people out there in the world and this is why there is a case like this one that is going on right now,the crime that has been commited of course is what im relating to. and they must be dead inside them selfs to make such a evil statement. sorry to DAVID'S family for who ever wrote this evil thing, may your brother and son rest in pease. may god have mercy on the person that wrote that cause your going to need god for this!!! i hope you never have to loose one of your family member to such a evil crim and have people make it out to be so humor as you did, remember what goes around comes around who ever used franwsa's name cause i belive he is still jail. so stop the hate and evilness hasn't there been enough blood shed allready!!!!! gosh your some pretty disgusting and real big looser in live to do this your sooo sadddd.
wake up

Fallbrook, CA

#237 Oct 13, 2008
of course im relating to the post left by the so called franswa.
time will tell

San Diego, CA

#238 Oct 13, 2008
any one that knows franswa knows that he does not have the heart to hurt he just works and likes to party just like the rest of us.....but to kill another especiallly his own kind it dont make sence .....i dont know cuz i wasnt there but time will tell....i hope they find out the truth and im sure franswa will be cleared ,,,,,,,
geek

Poway, CA

#239 Oct 13, 2008
Did anyone on this blog no the victim?
what

Fallbrook, CA

#240 Oct 13, 2008
v atish wrote:
covered!!!!!!!!!!
where were you at the time?
fact

Fallbrook, CA

#241 Oct 14, 2008
time will tell wrote:
any one that knows franswa knows that he does not have the heart to hurt he just works and likes to party just like the rest of us.....but to kill another especiallly his own kind it dont make sence .....i dont know cuz i wasnt there but time will tell....i hope they find out the truth and im sure franswa will be cleared ,,,,,,,
your right it doesn't make sence but when does a crime like this ever make sence. did you know franswa back in 1994 and if you did were you with him 24/7. its sounds like he is a good friend of yours thats nice to feel the way you do for your friend but you can't say that he will be cleared for sure and you know for fact he wouldn't do such thing. no one really knows for fact what a human being is capable of doing for sure , but like you said we wern't there at the time so we all will have to wait and see what the truth is. we could only hope that our friends or family members would not be capable of such a crime. so will hope for the best to put this at rest.
No On D

United States

#242 Oct 14, 2008
Hey everyone, make sure you go out and vote No on prop D Nov 4. The prop doesn't just ban drinking on the beach in PB, it also bans drinking on all beaches, parks, and nearly all public places. It's our right to have a cold one on a hot summer day at the beach. NO ON PROP D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate Over FISHERMANa S Wharf Continues Jun 29 Neal Peifer 1
News Viejas shooting victim identified as Alpine res... Jun '17 Ricardo D Rodriguez 1
News Restaurant gets angry response after serving ho... May '17 07 Mustang 4
News Mexican man to be deported for 6th time May '17 anotherview 1
News Elon Musk Moves Forward With 'Boring' Traffic R... May '17 susc99 1
News Torrance police arrest 10 in crackdown on swap ... (Aug '10) May '17 Jo Deo 123
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) May '17 Karen 11

Tecate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tecate Mortgages