BBB: Heirloom Acres Seeds

BBB: Heirloom Acres Seeds

There are 2 comments on the KPLR-11 story from May 2, 2013, titled BBB: Heirloom Acres Seeds. In it, KPLR-11 reports that:

Customers of Heirloom Acres, a family-owned seed and garden supply business near New Bloomfield, Mo., have complained to the Better Business Bureau that they either received their orders weeks late or never got them at all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPLR-11.

Patti Schmell

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 May 3, 2013
Wrong Bloomfield forum.
Godmakesnojunk

Port Jervis, NY

#2 May 16, 2013
I ordered from them in February 2013. It is now May 16, 2013 I have not received my orders or a refund. They have not returned any e-mails. No one answers the phone The phone used to go to a fax machine Recently i called now the phone is now discontinued. They Have a ( F) rating with the Better Business Bureau. Terrible bussiness They got bad reviews on TV..http://kplr11.com/2013/05/ 02/bbb-heirloom-acres-seeds/ They have 63 Negatives with Dave's Garden http://davesgarden.com Wish I knew this before I ordered from these jokers. If you are ordering seeds find a reputible vendor on Dave's Gardens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tebbetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) May 24 Obee1 229
lets talk about spc culver-former mong member? (Feb '15) May 23 Larry but not Larry 20
Joshua or Cindy Flowers May 22 Concernedperosn 1
jcps May 20 Kirby Klown 10
8 years and Me .... it doesn't matter May 12 Not Surprised 3
Paige (Apr '15) May 11 Justafriend 3
Tanya Soval May 6 maybe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tebbetts Mortgages