Judged:

In it's May issue, Consumer Reports Magazine ranks Mediacom THE worst cable TV company in the country.
Using the criteria of: value, reliability, channel selection, picture, sound, video on demand, and phone/online customer support~~Mediacom ranked dead LAST among 17 systems in America.
AND, If you have all three: Cable,Phone & Internet-Mediacom ranks dead LAST!
After seventeen years in Jefferson City, we moved to Holts Summit and in February my cable, phone and internet began to have frequent interruptions in service. This continues to this day after a dozen or more trips by Mediacom to my house to investigate the problem.
My wife and I have missed work many times to be at the house to receive their technicians, but still the problem continues. The continuity among Mediacom offices is a sham. An office you call to complain about problems doesn't have communication with an office in your area to fix the problem, and so, it continues...
I have a 3 year contract with Mediacom for all three services but I will make attempts now to break this contract because of what I term a breach of the contract.
The people of this area are aware of the lousy choice of channels too, so why doesn't the city investigate the possibility of acquiring a new cable system for the people of Jefferson City?