Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Diane

Royersford, PA

#7439 Jul 18, 2014
udontknow wrote:
<quoted text>
So punish everyone else too, collectively. The same reason you should lose your drivers license because john doe the drunk driver killed a family in a car accident. John did that, but EVERYONE should pay. No driving for anyone! No innocence until proven guilty, no freedom, just... everyone is assumed guilty preemptively.
OTOH....ppl who treat their animals like this should be caged and given the same treatment. OMG, NO, THAT WOULD BE INHUMANE!
Lawmakers/ idiots.
" So punish everyone else too, collectively. The same reason you should lose your drivers license because john doe the drunk driver killed a family in a car accident. John did that, but EVERYONE should pay. No driving for anyone! No innocence until proven guilty, no freedom, just... everyone is assumed guilty preemptively."

Completely idiotic statement. The laws are inadequate. That does not mean there are some (very few) that are running quality dog breeding businesses.

Saint Louis, MO

#7440 Jul 19, 2014
Let us make some more stupid laws. Stay the hell out of peoples bidness!!!
Tommy

Gideon, MO

#7441 Jul 20, 2014
I've never seen a puppy mill

Kansas City, MO

#7442 Jul 21, 2014
what is a puppy mill?
Diane

Royersford, PA

#7443 Jul 22, 2014
guest wrote:
what is a puppy mill?
Please read my post on June 29. I have done rescues at puppy mills. Horrific. Google and u will find the ugly truth.
Diane

Royersford, PA

#7444 Jul 22, 2014
guest wrote:
what is a puppy mill?
. And these puppies are sold to "brokers" at swap meets. Then to pet shops. Many are bred using AKC registrations that are not accurate. Many females are bred to males that are not the actual AKC sire. Money
DexterDivo

Kennett, MO

#7445 Jul 23, 2014
Stop the mills
Macrsim

Pittsburgh, PA

#7446 Jul 23, 2014
CLUE

Saint Louis, MO

#7447 Jul 23, 2014
DexterDivo wrote:
Stop the mills
Ck out How Jay Nixon and Chris Koster are associated with HSUS. Also ck out how HSUS is being investigated by several states attorney generals. Ck out how many jobs were lost in Mo when prop B passed. We have since lost a lot of good dog breeders. I sure hope Mo will vote Yes on Amendment 1 on AUG 5,So that Mo does not lose our Right to Farm. HSUS drummed up the Name Puppy Mill .To pull on the heart strings of innocent people.That is how HSUS opened the door to MO. Remenber who supply's your food.Did you eat today? Thank A FARMER
why

United States

#7449 Aug 4, 2014
no and no!!

Scott City, MO

#7450 Aug 5, 2014
You want a dog? Rescue one of the shelter dogs. Vote no to puppie mills altogether.
dont care

Seymour, MO

#7452 Aug 6, 2014
Kill the puppies
Diane

Marcus Hook, PA

#7453 Aug 6, 2014
dont care wrote:
Kill the puppies
Your wish tragically comes true when many puppy mills are raided. Many dog bodies have been found in heaps. Some dogs are so sick they are euthanized.
animal lover

Sikeston, MO

#7454 Aug 6, 2014
I say we subject animal abusers to the same punishment they inflict upon innocent animals. It would stop a lot of it. Just saying!
yes

Forsyth, MO

#7455 Aug 6, 2014
I'm sure glad amendment passed!
yes

Forsyth, MO

#7456 Aug 6, 2014
Sorry for the typo! I'm sure glad amendment 1 passed!
sm farmer

Ava, MO

#7457 Aug 7, 2014
animal lover wrote:
I say we subject animal abusers to the same punishment they inflict upon innocent animals. It would stop a lot of it. Just saying!
The same should be applied convicted killers in our country, but instead we let them live for 20-30 years, and then everyone screams to high heaven if it takes them 15 minutes to die from a lethal injection.
I say if they shot someone, shoot them, if they cut someones throat, cut their throat, etc.
BobTheBuilder

Branson, MO

#7458 Aug 8, 2014
He who failed poly originally passed. He posts here also.
crazyshotgunner

Lockwood, MO

#7459 Aug 8, 2014
Sweetie also wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't read....your Cattle aren't kept in the house so they aren't pets. I suspect you might have sheep in the house though.
Yes our livestock are many times our pets..........
This has a hidden agenda in it. You can't casterate a male pigglet because it may be traumatic to him and you can't eat boars so then we have to buy $10 a pound china meat( which is by the way why china is sending infected pigs back so we have to buy from them.)
Gaited horse people .... you are in this too...
Its to put very strict restrictions on gaited horses because it might hurt the horse to gait which they have no clue about because foals are born gaiting.
As for puppy mills, I am against cruelty to animals. However im not an activist...God put these animals here for us take care of so they can take care of us( check Genesis if you don't believe me). They shouldn't be in small cages standing in two feet of crap without food or water.
But having puppies is, a natural thing and they should between well taken care of between breedings.(dogs come into heat 2xs a year).
It goes without saying that a animal needs plenty of food, water and shelter and regular visits to the vet.
crazyshotgunner

Lockwood, MO

#7460 Aug 8, 2014
guest wrote:
what is a puppy mill?
Just remember there is a difference between puppy mills with 40 dogs in an shed or small crates with two feet of crap and responsible breeders with only 3 or 4 dogs all with food water shelter and a vet.
I've seen puppy mills ....and I have a friend who raises english mastiffs.
He really cares about his dogs and the breed of dog.
It doesn't bother a momma dog to have pups once or twice a year if she is well taken care of.......its natural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tebbetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 39 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,009
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Mugsy 2,823
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Mugsy 521
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr Obama Bitches 10,212
Charges filed in throat stabbing incident Fri MCNative 1
Raytown Romeo Back in Action (Dec '09) Thu just saying 311
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sep 10 CouldHaveBeenMe35... 292
•••
•••
Tebbetts Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tebbetts Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tebbetts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE