Missouri continues to investigate ill...

Missouri continues to investigate illness outbreak

There are 2 comments on the kait8.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Missouri continues to investigate illness outbreak. In it, kait8.com reports that:

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Health officials are investigating the cause of an outbreak of illnesses during a recent gathering of the Missouri Coroners' and Medical Examiners' Association.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at kait8.com.

in my opinion

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
It appears the power of suggestion worked well with this group of people. The media is mainly to blame for all the hype. If one wants the real facts, instead of believing the ramblings of a couple of small town coroners, I suggest calling either Cole County Health Department, or the Missouri Department of Health for the facts.
The Jefferson City News Tribune stated that the coroner that ended up in the hospital had a pre-exsisting condition. The individual was also a smoker!

Dexter, MO

#2 Mar 31, 2013
in my opinion wrote:
It appears the power of suggestion worked well with this group of people. The media is mainly to blame for all the hype. If one wants the real facts, instead of believing the ramblings of a couple of small town coroners, I suggest calling either Cole County Health Department, or the Missouri Department of Health for the facts.
The Jefferson City News Tribune stated that the coroner that ended up in the hospital had a pre-exsisting condition. The individual was also a smoker!
Being a smoker wouldn't give you a fever. Lots of people have preexisting conditions, that doesn't negate the fact that many complained of the same types of symptoms. Also what does being a small town coroner have to do with anything? Are you insinuating that because they're from a small town they were making it up? Some people should really think before opening their mouths!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tebbetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jcps Wed This Guy 11
hookers Wed This Guy 2
Felon Robert T Wise (Aug '15) Jun 28 Kirby Klown 8
Missouri National Guard Tarnished Reputations (Jan '14) Jun 25 WelbyMD 230
News Fifth-grader held in south Callaway burglary, s... (Oct '07) Jun 23 sorryshooter13 7
kristy mckee Jun 11 Doug 2
lets talk about spc culver-former mong member? (Feb '15) May '16 Larry but not Larry 20

Tebbetts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tebbetts Mortgages