Posted in the Teays Valley Forum

lookingforinfo

Hurricane, WV

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Anyone know anything about this couple?
ngfbbhjfdcvjkjgc

Ardsley, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
If u wanna know anything ask them yourselves don't be childish and try to slam people on topix
Who knows

Winfield, WV

#3 Dec 28, 2012
lookingforinfo wrote:
Anyone know anything about this couple?
Why? What do u want to know?
lookingforinfo

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jan 3, 2013
i heard they were trash and dont take care of there kids... i also heard that kevin sells dope and does a bunch of drugs
ngfbbhjfdcvjkjgc

Springfield, NJ

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Do u believe everything u hear?? If u want information on someone ask them yourselves to their faces. Don't slam people on topix it's childish, immature, and stupid.
Who knows

Winfield, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2013
lookingforinfo wrote:
i heard they were trash and dont take care of there kids... i also heard that kevin sells dope and does a bunch of drugs
I'm sure if this was true, family would step in especially for the kids. Hearing somethin u heard doesnt make it true. Actually that is how rumors get started. Why are you looking for info on them? If you were family you would know about them otherwise I don't see why u would?
idfgobgf

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2013
seriously?????? if u dont no anything about them dont say shit........ okay!! These people are wonderful parents and no they do not do drugs..... so mind your own god damn buisness and stop talking shit on topics....... okay please and thank you!!!!!
for the children

Moneta, VA

#8 Mar 30, 2013
The Wilson's should lose their kids...everyone of them are druggies ....they lie for each other...to keep the CPS from taking their kids...God if only the right people knew, what really goes on there...and how those kids are really being raised ....I advise everyone to call cps, and tell them what they know.....maybe those kids will be taking and put in a normal home...giving them a fighting chance at life...
just saying

Moneta, VA

#9 Mar 30, 2013
IV seen some really disturbing things go on at certain house holds there. I couldn't believe it. And yes I do believe that their are several families in marinia park that shouldn't be aloud to raise children. Some shouldn't even be aloud to be around children ..IV also noticed that their are older adults.that make sexual jesters towards juveniles,and young adults. Its a sad and disturbing place.....
juss sayin

Scott Depot, WV

#10 Mar 30, 2014
for one they have an open marriage and has slept with or at least tried to sleep with every guy up there their nasty .. They start alllllll the drama and i know for a fact she had freddy blow marijuana smoke into her 5 year old childs face so she could sleep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teays Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GW/Angie Burdette 55 min monogamy 5
Alex O 2 hr Josh 8
whats going on in culloden with all the states (Mar '14) 2 hr whiteboi_bandzz 5
Riverside Bar 4 hr Trouble with T 9
Who is this guy they call "HOTROD" 5 hr Big Dale 7
Heather woollard 10 hr Mrblack 4
Heather woollard 10 hr Mrblack 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Teays Valley Mortgages