Brittany Blankenship
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Moneta, VA

#1 Sep 12, 2012
She used to b fat. She stil look like a pig thou lmao. Her n her bf Tyler pauley r bad needle junkies that abuse there kids! Pos bit**. Tyler uses her for her dope. They sale out of there lil shack house in the OP Tyler got the f*ck beat out of him n robbed lmao she will get it next stupid pig lookn bi*chu dumb whore. Oh n they say ur puss smell like dead fish ewwwew b*txhget off the pills n take care of ya kid hoe! I hate dis bi$ch
brittanyW

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 15, 2012
^^ truuuuuu.
curious

Nitro, WV

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Thabhadbitch wrote:
She used to b fat. She stil look like a pig thou lmao. Her n her bf Tyler pauley r bad needle junkies that abuse there kids! Pos bit**. Tyler uses her for her dope. They sale out of there lil shack house in the OP Tyler got the f*ck beat out of him n robbed lmao she will get it next stupid pig lookn bi*chu dumb whore. Oh n they say ur puss smell like dead fish ewwwew b*txhget off the pills n take care of ya kid hoe! I hate dis bi$ch
How do u know they r needle junkies?? Where is his kids mom? Why doesn't she have the kid?
wow

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 19, 2012
They sell Opanas in ordinance park if u need anything!
DateRapeApe

Hurricane, WV

#5 Sep 19, 2012
I kno for a face they are on the needle that whole damn street is from corey carvel to mrs piggy
omg

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 19, 2012
how shitty. children are involved. someone do somethin.
losers

Nitro, WV

#7 Sep 19, 2012
What a loser! Seriously u do drugs with your kids in the house!! I heard they r on the popo radar!
Brittney

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Yall r fn stupid needle junkie I'm out every day with short sleeve shirt on no marks the rest of this town needle junkie and drug dealer sobviously u know nothing about me why don't u quit being pusss n say this shit to my face and I have my kid btw everyday of the fn week never been to jail never had a speeding ticket so suck a dik I'm a fn nurse u think ima stick a nasty needle n my fn arm dumb a** obviously know one on here really knows me and who even gets on topix ha ha gtfoh
enough

Nitro, WV

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Brittney wrote:
Yall r fn stupid needle junkie I'm out every day with short sleeve shirt on no marks the rest of this town needle junkie and drug dealer sobviously u know nothing about me why don't u quit being pusss n say this shit to my face and I have my kid btw everyday of the fn week never been to jail never had a speeding ticket so suck a dik I'm a fn nurse u think ima stick a nasty needle n my fn arm dumb a** obviously know one on here really knows me and who even gets on topix ha ha gtfoh
A nurse??? Lmao an RN? An LPN? Or a nursing assistant! I know for a fact you are not a nurse!
Brittney

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Well then you don't know me for a fact the b*tch please just tell me your name and actually I'm a medical assistant and please put ur name I did :)
enough

Nitro, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Brittney wrote:
Well then you don't know me for a fact the b*tch please just tell me your name and actually I'm a medical assistant and please put ur name I did :)
Big difference in a nurse and a medical assistant. Hahaha
Tyler Pauley

Santa Barbara, CA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
but thats wat normal parents do to discipline there kids. and no we don't sell drugs out our apartment not shack. i have a job and pay my bills so i can do wtf i want. but we ain't needle junkies. yea we've done drugs but not around our kids (continued)
Tyler Pauley

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 Sep 20, 2012
so take ur shit talkin down the road somewhere and find someone else to waste ur dumass typin skills on
Brittney

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2012
You know the difference in a nurse in a medical assistant? You can't insert an iv you can't pass meds or push meds other than that sweetheart there is no difference learn your shit b*itch I will walk circles around you need anymore info holla at me sweetie I'm positive in way smarter than you. Just bye the little bit you have said don't always believe what you hear just because you "think" I'm a drug addict doesn't mean I am and most definitely does not mean you are smart and definitely not smarter than me
enough

Springfield, NJ

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Brittney wrote:
You know the difference in a nurse in a medical assistant? You can't insert an iv you can't pass meds or push meds other than that sweetheart there is no difference learn your shit b*itch I will walk circles around you need anymore info holla at me sweetie I'm positive in way smarter than you. Just bye the little bit you have said don't always believe what you hear just because you "think" I'm a drug addict doesn't mean I am and most definitely does not mean you are smart and definitely not smarter than me
Well if it makes you feel better to tell people you are a nurse then go right ahead. There is a bigger difference than just passing meds and IV! You, my dear, need to learn your sh*t! Maybe if you would lay off the needles you would know this!
Bbtch

United States

#16 Sep 22, 2012
You sound so stupid lay off the needles? Well put ur name on here or add me on Facebook ill send u some pics of my arms if I was shooting up I would have marks all over and my skin is flawless so anyone that Really knows me knows none of this is true and I'm done arguing with you its evident you know nothing about me. Topix is for people with no lives. And learn my shit ha I have worked in a hospital sweetie and I did everything a nurse would do except pass meds and start ivs so get yourrrr shit straight goodbye
LOL

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 13, 2013
Brittney wrote:
Yall r fn stupid needle junkie I'm out every day with short sleeve shirt on no marks the rest of this town needle junkie and drug dealer sobviously u know nothing about me why don't u quit being pusss n say this shit to my face and I have my kid btw everyday of the fn week never been to jail never had a speeding ticket so suck a dik I'm a fn nurse u think ima stick a nasty needle n my fn arm dumb a** obviously know one on here really knows me and who even gets on topix ha ha gtfoh
You NEVER have your kid!!!!!! Believe me I know Willie has him just about eveyday!!!!!! You really need to get your shit straight and if you think everyone dosen't notice then you are crazier than I thought. It is probably best for him to be at your grandmas.
!!!!!!

Nitro, WV

#18 Jul 13, 2013
I love how I go on vacation and get a call from CPS regarding the safety of your child. I don't even know you but apparently there is some question about your ability to be a mother!!
DFL

Mayer, MN

#19 Jul 28, 2013
This is to Brittany Blankenship- through intellius it says you are related to Dreama, Delisa & Margret Blankenship and YOU ARE NOT! in anyway related to us. I know that you have lived all over the place and I also know that you or someone you are close with have been using my name and info in Lester WV and Fairdale. I have contacted the police and they are looking into you and your back ground. You are being investigated....and before you post that you don't know what I'm talking about-save it - because you know you exactly what I am talking about. Charges will be brought against you.
Drew

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 9, 2013
Britt dont even pay attention to these people. For some reason they love talkin about a few of us. Who the hell knows why. But anyone who actually knows you knows that your a great mom and dont do drugs, especially around your kid. I dont know where people get this stuff from? All we can do about it is laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teays Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Pinson 49 min agree 3
Sarah Dunlap A 2 hr Ironic 63
Missing u 3 hr Friend 33
Trista Richardson who is she 6 hr UpandDownStrokes 5
Josh sovine (Apr '16) 9 hr Anonymous 10
What's up with all the INSPECTION STICKERS goin... 10 hr Sully 9
Hurricane softball 11 hr Mom 10

Teays Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Teays Valley Mortgages