First Prev
of 2
Next Last
food lover

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Hey is the new fat pattys open het? If so has anyone ate there yet?
Sorry type-o.....from cell!
Fat Patty Fan

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Yes, it opened on Labor Day. Great food, already been there three times and enjoyed everything we've tried.
SunnyDaze

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
I have been to Fat Pattys two times now. As far as I can tell the food is just over priced hamburgers, don't get me wrong the food was ok. But really $8 for just a burger (and that was a cheeper one) when Wendy's burgers are just as good for 1/2 the price and wait. Just saying!
lucky

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 11, 2012
The burgers are NOT over priced ! They are huge great tasting and come in a ton of varieties. Not to mention they have more then just burgers ! The wings in the gold sauce are amazing.:)
Funny girl

Nitro, WV

#5 Oct 14, 2012
The burgers are pre cooked, everything else was good. It is over-priced.
Hot-to Trot

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Their burgers are awful. They are frozen and pre cooked. If I am going to spend the money on a frozen burger I can go to MCDonalds.
yep

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Nov 26, 2012
for anyone considering going to fat patty's, ignore the above posters, i believe they have down syndrome, or have no taste buds left from constantly smoking crack cocaine.

fat patty's lava burger is hands-down THE best burger i have ever eaten in WV. period. go there, try some of the varieties (dont just get the plain old regular hamburgers, be adventurous! their specialty burgers are what they are famous for).

10/10, i could eat here every day if it wasn't so cruelly unhealthy ;)
Salute

Ardsley, NY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
I wouldnt eat there if it was free. Dave r the mgr they put the is an azzhole who just reflects the ownership. If u go, ask the staff how they r treated and degraded in public by ownership and magmt. We dont need a restaurant that bad in teays valley
drug haven

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 18, 2012
I've heard about some of their employees. A couple have even done time for drug charges, and still have drug problems. Not exactly the kind of people I want touching my food. I saw one employee there that I know for a fact hasn't even been out of prison for a year yet. I won't be back til they get rid of the trash.
goodluck

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
drug haven wrote:
I've heard about some of their employees. A couple have even done time for drug charges, and still have drug problems. Not exactly the kind of people I want touching my food. I saw one employee there that I know for a fact hasn't even been out of prison for a year yet. I won't be back til they get rid of the trash.
Buddy you must know much about and places that cook food. If you did a background check on all the employees that works in restraunts, there would prob be no one working at all. Even mcds, Wendy's, olive garderns, everywhere.
disgusted

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Won't eat there again. Why would someone hire pill heads? Do you not drug test?
test

Milton, WV

#12 Jan 3, 2013
disgusted wrote:
Won't eat there again. Why would someone hire pill heads? Do you not drug test?
Why would u drug test when the state doesn't even drug test teachers, nurses, law enforcement?? Yeah they might get at test when they first start, but they don't do randoms....

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 3, 2013
I have only eaten at this one once. I have never had anything good here or at the one at the mall. But occasionally get dragged into going by family and friends who like the food. I will say that the one at the mall is much better than Teays Valley. The works at Teays Valley seem a bit skanky and dirty. If you like Fat Patty's go to the mall.
new

Charleston, WV

#14 May 14, 2013
SunnyDaze wrote:
I have been to Fat Pattys two times now. As far as I can tell the food is just over priced hamburgers, don't get me wrong the food was ok. But really $8 for just a burger (and that was a cheeper one) when Wendy's burgers are just as good for 1/2 the price and wait. Just saying!
yea Wendy's may be cheaper if you're getting just a sandwich. Not to mention the difference in burger size. Give me pattys any day!
new

Charleston, WV

#15 May 14, 2013
yep wrote:
for anyone considering going to fat patty's, ignore the above posters, i believe they have down syndrome, or have no taste buds left from constantly smoking crack cocaine.
fat patty's lava burger is hands-down THE best burger i have ever eaten in WV. period. go there, try some of the varieties (dont just get the plain old regular hamburgers, be adventurous! their specialty burgers are what they are famous for).
10/10, i could eat here every day if it wasn't so cruelly unhealthy ;)
amen!! Like I have a major addiction to the lava patty. I go to fp twice a week! Lava patty fries and a sex on the beach! I've eaten at every place you can think of, and fp is hands down the BEST. You people that say other wise need your taste buds replaced
new

Charleston, WV

#16 May 14, 2013
Salute wrote:
I wouldnt eat there if it was free. Dave r the mgr they put the is an azzhole who just reflects the ownership. If u go, ask the staff how they r treated and degraded in public by ownership and magmt. We dont need a restaurant that bad in teays valley
staffs Awsome and the managers a gem. The one waitress got mybmyburger wrong and he fixes it and gave me half off my bill! Hell I didn't even crack a frown to get such Awsome service. Anywhere else I'd had to throw a fit. Although after getting this waitress 3 times and each time she's patheticly stupid I avoid her section. Hell I asked her If they served the margarita that's slushy like frozen she said no and I was like ok I'll just take a strawberry margarita and she goes and I quote " frozen or on the rocks"..... stupid!!!!!!
new

Charleston, WV

#17 May 14, 2013
If they drug tested all food workers it's safe to say you'd be at home cookin your own meals! Lmao
Hmmm

Portage, MI

#18 May 14, 2013
Ate there once.... Not impressed.... Won't go back.....greasy overpriced food... Uncomfortable loud environment....
new

Charleston, WV

#19 May 14, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Ate there once.... Not impressed.... Won't go back.....greasy overpriced food... Uncomfortable loud environment....
well judgeing by the fact that there's at least a 20 min wait time for a table every time we go, I don't think they'll miss ya. That place is the best restaurant in the area. Can't wait to go Thursday! Mmmmmmm
Hmmm

United States

#20 May 17, 2013
new wrote:
<quoted text> well judgeing by the fact that there's at least a 20 min wait time for a table every time we go, I don't think they'll miss ya. That place is the best restaurant in the area. Can't wait to go Thursday! Mmmmmmm
Your arteries will love you for it! Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teays Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linwood Cuffee (Jan '12) 9 min THE TRUTH 62
Missie (Veres) Thompson (Apr '12) 11 min Djesky 12
Tessa and Mason stuter 1 hr A good friend 3
Lady on 39th street Sheila 3 hr Issues 2
Is Doedy a deadbeat 4 hr Peachy 2
The Putnam Blogger Mark writes 4 hr Peachy 30
Morgan Clark 4 hr Ricardo 5

Teays Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance