CNBC Acquires Nightly Business Report...

CNBC Acquires Nightly Business Report, Lays Off WPBT Staffers

There are 1 comment on the Exigi.com story from Mar 7, 2013, titled CNBC Acquires Nightly Business Report, Lays Off WPBT Staffers. In it, Exigi.com reports that:

CNBC acquired the rights to 'Nightly Business Report' in late January of this year and with that the formerly South Florida-based business news magazine seen on PBS affiliates across the country is now originating from the CNBC studios in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Exigi.com.

SlimJim

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Mar 19, 2013
'Bad news..more glitz and show "a la CNBC"...I have enough of that...I depended on NBR for just the news...no more of the same BS...such as ridiculous anchor comments and related...this is a blur on Public Television...what's next, "All Things Considered" will be "bought-up" by Bloomberg Radio? Public TV and Radio has (had?) it right..this is why the private producers want to acquire these popular productions...(will "organic" stay really organic?)....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaneck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Persiles boat lunch Pa. May 23 no shoes nation 1
News DNA Match Leads to Arrest in 25-Year-Old Murder... (Mar '07) May 17 JMACK 85
News Teaneck police captain charged with soliciting ... (Feb '09) May 9 Anthony Scarpuzzi 16
Glamour Gourmet Cooking Event May 2 zenlivingevents 1
News Mahwah man charged with possessing, distributin... (Dec '11) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Apr '16 Randie 60
News Cop report says Bergen County safety director i... Apr '16 Miller time 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Teaneck Mortgages