VIDEO: Day of Fun at Cedar Lane Festival

VIDEO: Day of Fun at Cedar Lane Festival

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from May 31, 2011, titled VIDEO: Day of Fun at Cedar Lane Festival. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Make Patch better! Take our survey: OK Sorry, maybe next time Crowds gathered Memorial Day for the Cedar Lane Family Fun Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Bill

East Rutherford, NJ

#1 May 31, 2011
Yesterday I attend the Teaneck Street Fair and was introduced to the former mayor and now Assemblymen, whose name escapes me because of how shocked I was at his rudeness.
When introduced to him, the first words out of his mouth was " Do you live in Teaneck?" When I reply "no" without another word he simply walked away from me.

Wjith people like that in your town...I'M GLAD I DON'T LIVE IN TEANECK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaneck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Fri quaheem 15
Emmet Carty caught going down on Janitor at Yon... Jul 12 Michelle Cartys b... 1
News Public works bosses convicted of conspiracy, mi... Jul 5 Warren Thomas 1
News Geese control issue in Ridgefield Park discusse... May '15 So What 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) May '15 moved 60
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Apr '15 loretta 53
News Coyote sightings put some North Jersey resident... (Jul '11) Apr '15 london whale AIPAC 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Teaneck Mortgages