N.J. Middle Schoolers Get $54 Jaywalk...

N.J. Middle Schoolers Get $54 Jaywalking Tickets

There are 2 comments on the WCBS-TV New York story from Sep 26, 2007, titled N.J. Middle Schoolers Get $54 Jaywalking Tickets. In it, WCBS-TV New York reports that:

“I don't want them to receive the fines, but I also understand they need to listen in terms of being on the sidewalk”

TEANECK, N.J. There's a good chance you've done it -- crossing the street in the middle of the block. via WCBS-TV New York

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCBS-TV New York.

TjE

Topeka, KS

#1 Sep 27, 2007
if daddy and mommy had taught their children not only the law, but rules of common sense regarding pedestrians and traffic the cops wouldn't HAVE to ticket these kids... isn't it ridiculous how mommy & daddy are always so busy the can't teach their children right from wrong but want to scream "VICTIM" when the kids break the law? Teach them right from wrong young and keep teaching them & we wouldn't have so many disrespectful juvenile delinquents to deal with in today’s society
Mommy dearest

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2012
It is pathetic what this idiot wrote on this blog...how can you say that mommy & daddy don't teach their kids or that they are too busy to teach them, I have taught my kids very well I spent most of their childhood at home with them, and I have taught them respect and common sense, yet you probably forgot when you were a teen the stupidities you made, probably your mother didn't teach you any manners that's why you are a pathetic adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaneck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing Englewood Aug 16 Kevin4765 12
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Jun '17 Randi 70
News FAA to answer Teterboro flight path questions Jun '17 Hackensack 1
News Veterans search for home for WWII submarine Jun '17 okimar 33
News Police union blasts sheriff for alleged layoff ... Jun '17 harry 2
Swim club May '17 HarleyGirl 1
News Bergen County Sheriff to lay off 26 officers, u... Apr '17 Hard knox 1

Teaneck Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance