donnie newsome!
fly-77

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 6, 2011
how does he get by with it!!!?
fly-77

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 6, 2011
y hasn't somone disposed of that rat, garbage, lowlife mother f----r!!!!
fly swat

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 6, 2011
get away with what, exactly?
hahaha

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 6, 2011
i here hes a rat/secret agent man! lmao
ishe

Hindman, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2011
is he duck andersons uncle?
fly swat 2

Denver, CO

#6 Aug 7, 2011
no he lives up tackett fork! under cover, dealer,woman beater,counter fitting,16 year old girl dating,little p.... a.. b....!
rat trap

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Nov 1, 2011
fly swat 2 wrote:
no he lives up tackett fork! under cover, dealer,woman beater,counter fitting,16 year old girl dating,little pi.... a.. b....!
I agree he cant keep a women he breaks them cheats on them cant tell the truth so he's getting them young to raise them right
none ya

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2011
huh and who knows that u all dont do the same d*** thing. i bet u all r trash urselfs and lo life piece if s****. who r u 2 be on her talking about someone like that ur pu**** urself cause u cant say 2 someone's face wat u say on here.
yea

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Dec 5, 2011
none ya wrote:
huh and who knows that u all dont do the same d*** thing. i bet u all r trash urselfs and lo life piece if s****. who r u 2 be on her talking about someone like that ur pu**** urself cause u cant say 2 someone's face wat u say on here.
yea thats right mr/mrs **** putter inner person who are they to just tell other people what they see every day i mean how dare people tell the truth on the internet the nerve of you people i just tell you better becarefull he will find you with his super secret agent spy powers you know because thats how he rolls and he will arrest you for not liking him or not believing him when he tells you something and its ok to date teenage girls as long as you are him thems the rules deal with it he is so like james bond only sooooo much cooler if you dont believe it just ask him well its time for this ********** or what ever it was we are all suppose to be to go back in the trailor i just had to run out here to my white trash bathroom (outhouse) you know couse us low life trash keep our internet in the outhouse
none ya

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2011
wateva bitch!
don't like lo lifes.
don't care wat u think.
BYE!
lmbo i guess im not the o

Denver, CO

#11 Mar 1, 2012
if i see your ass out donnie your f....d i wi;; beat the brakes off your like 150lbs ass...you little bitch....u will no who this is soon!
joseph

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Mar 19, 2012
i know who this is and i'm behind him all the way. you want my old lady and her sister?
none of your buisness

Dana, KY

#13 May 17, 2012
donnie is a low life rat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindy hagans 1 hr Cheeseburger Char... 7
Ronnie Manuel has garbage all under bridge 1 hr Homeless troll 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 166,385
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 3 hr the law 45
Roy Cutright (Sep '10) 4 hr old buddy 12
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr well 37,544
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 hr One Eyed Willy 5,390

Teaberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Teaberry Mortgages