Flatgap, KY

#22 Nov 13, 2010
angel o 5 wrote:
do you know randall howell has a new love being going on for years
and he is and ill know who it is and was one of his renter
APRIL

Chavies, KY

#23 Nov 13, 2010
Yea I have slept with lots of men from Tinker Fork and you wives are to chicken shit to say anything. One bitch thinks her man loves her and hes has been screwing me for months. If she will put up with it then I will do it to get what I want. And he is a good screw. Larry gives me what I want and I give him something in return. Just to bad he is married but I dont know how long.
APRIL AKERS

West Liberty, KY

#24 Nov 14, 2010
this is the april from morg br not tinker fork but any way y do u dumbasses put other plps name on here n talk this stupid shit r u afraid to tell the woman who u really r i dont even know her man n have never heard him speak so be HONEST u dumb bitch from TINKER FORK n tell her who u really r u just live up the holler from her n i know who u r n when i tell her ur name LEZBO she will know u stupid mfers
lol

West Liberty, KY

#25 Nov 14, 2010
ur the one that put that on there b/c it sounds just like u.u must have come off you pills and realize how sick ur
confused

West Liberty, KY

#26 Nov 24, 2010
LMAO at A.A. the last couple of weeks must of been hard on you, poor little BABY!!!! NOT, since there was no man, for you to get some candy from.
haha

West Liberty, KY

#27 Dec 17, 2010
not all men are cheaters, some women just wish they had what others did!
WHO

Chavies, KY

#28 Dec 17, 2010
haha wrote:
not all men are cheaters, some women just wish they had what others did!
IS JEALOUS. I AINT JEALOUS OF NO ONE. I KNOW WHAT I GOT AND I KNOW THAT I GOT HER MAN PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THE BITCH IS SO DUMB IT AINT HARD.
Ladyred

Virgie, KY

#30 Dec 20, 2010
Wow, I forone didn't know there was so much cheatin going on up in the Tinkerfork, I just want to ask on question, name me just one man in the Tinkerfork who would be worth cheaten with...lol
xxx

Pikeville, KY

#31 Dec 27, 2010
there isn't any
ddfsaf

West Liberty, KY

#32 Dec 31, 2010
the ho cause the man to go get hi with them
kelly

Mckee, KY

#33 Jan 2, 2011
this is randle's daughter.since i saw the last comment about my dad i know for a fact u r lying. cause i know all of his renters and people who was his renters.he surelly would not cheat with any of them.my dad has enough money to get someoone who is at least good looking.
lmao

West Liberty, KY

#34 Jan 12, 2011
i dunno if all the money in the world could make some1 screw him! maybe a piece of ass might get the sour look of his damn face! UGGGLLLY...LMAOAY
haha

West Liberty, KY

#36 Feb 2, 2011
by far the funniest thing ever///
APRIL AKERS

West Liberty, KY

#37 Feb 2, 2011
u people r so fu****g stupid dont worry about me worry about r men n u might be alright dumbass mfers
IMAO

Mckee, KY

#38 Feb 8, 2011
this for info on the howell man Iheard john howell is getting divorsed. maybe he is the cheater or those sour looks they give his wife could not take anymore. as for randle howell seen him the other morn........ talking to his other woman.his wife is a good person someone needs to call and let her know and catch his sorry ass .
weehee

Island City, KY

#39 Feb 8, 2011
john howell does have sour looks his wife was to nice for him anyway he a ol gord
all the fuss

Annville, KY

#40 Feb 11, 2011
who cares
IMAO

Mckee, KY

#41 Feb 12, 2011
what r u one of the cheating women ,dont care about how it affects the wife and kids........... they should know so many diseases from these nasty ho/............
QWT

Pikeville, KY

#42 Feb 14, 2011
John does not cheat on his wife. His wife is the one that cheated on him. I would take either one of the Howell boys in a minute. Only thing the Howell boys are dump for putting up with women like they have got.
maybe

Chavies, KY

#44 Feb 15, 2011
QWT wrote:
John does not cheat on his wife. His wife is the one that cheated on him. I would take either one of the Howell boys in a minute. Only thing the Howell boys are dump for putting up with women like they have got.
you should quit talking about good people....they are both good people who have made mistakes....they love each other and you should mind your own business and get your own life in order instead of starting shit....Jenn works everyday and is sick and John is just John....better watch where you stick your nose Pinocchio cause it might just get cut off....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a good man 7 min Betch as you like... 14
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 8 min MUSICK-NESS 23,390
white women and black men 21 min tell me if im wrong 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min ChromiuMan 136,266
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 36 min Pinocchio Mitch 25,980
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Jen 24,074
Three word game (Mar '09) 1 hr texas pete 3,241
More from around the web

Teaberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]