Itsasgoodatimeas any

Bays, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2011
When you read this, please don't take it the wrong way. It's not meant to point anyone out, not meant to introduce someone to further guilt and shame, nor is it a rant about the way things are on Mud Creek right now.
Remember way back when you were small? You had hopes, dreams, and ambitions? Think about the way things are now and ask yourself...have drugs taken you to a point where more of your efforts and energies are put into obtaining them or making sure they are available?
Have enough love for yourself to take the initiative just to consider getting some help and remember there is hope in taking your life back and begin to find that deep source of inspiration inside. It's still there and don't let drugs drain you of everything good that life has to offer. It's a change in the way you see things and it could be the best gift you give yourself and even those who care for you. Please, for the life that addiction may be taking away from you and what you truly have to offer---consider finding that help that has been there for so long and don't be too stubborn to listen and try something different. Thanks.
yep

Georgetown, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2011
It is time to think about core values as well.
YOU are right

Bays, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2011
Alcoholism and now drug addiction have plagued this area of the country for so long. Why have people not figured this out? Are they too involved in having to rely on using something to escape feelings of depression or what?
Inrecovery

Bays, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2011
I am so fortunate and happy to have found recovery and take my life back from the misery that addiction can bring. People often think of recovery as "getting back" something they already had before addiction reared its ugly head but it can go way beyond that and bring more than you ever may have imagined. I know, for a fact, it has raised my ceiling of happiness and I can sleep well knowing I've done the right thing not only for me but the people that love me.
It was difficult in the early going but taking it one day at a time and moving ever so slowly forward, I would never want or even begin to think about living that way ever again. I hope others can see it this way someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 23 min Kyboy 2,886
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 25 min Alex Nicole 7,757
7.5 million grant 32 min No Fan 3
Pike Co School Board Race 35 min TheNews 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 33,287
Subdivision Disaster 1 hr Destruction Const... 30
Clerk Fired Somebody 1 hr tammy 2

Teaberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance