First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 12, 2012
how many more people going to die on tinker fork from drug related problems ? Until something gets done there will be many more each time it will get closer and closer to home. do you think it's about time someting is done. ever death is a tragedy but you would think they wake up. it's time our county and state officaials do something instead of looking the other or way.
Wacokid

Killeen, TX

#2 Dec 12, 2012
F*** em'
Agree

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
i agree something does need to be done,but i dont think anyone cares enough to stand up
Question

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Dec 12, 2012
no don't know what they have
Question

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I will stand up and I care but can't get our county or state officials to do anything.
Agree

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
you r so right the county and state hant going to do anything...we r going to see alot more young people die and its sad that no one will do anything to pervent it from happening.
Agree

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
i also think its sick when grown ass people will sell these drugs to our young people,when the have lost loved ones their selfs,i cant wait intill alot of them get busted.
Guy

Teaberry, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2012
I think there idiots for buying the drugs and hurting there bodies I wish I had good Heath to destroy......
we know some

Harold, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2012
any dealer names
i do to

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Dec 17, 2012
howell
girl

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
here will be a hell of lot more if they buy their drug off of the howell's up tinker fork because it tainted with something. i know of three that have died from taking drug that they brought off them.
solution

Harold, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
You can point blame at anyone you want, but the fact of the matter is that true help comes from the individual involved who takes the drugs. Figure it out people! If you take these drugs and don't get help with the "true" problem (that being addiction), it will not get any better!
Addiction is rampant in Eastern Kentucky and until people see that they are taking medications to change the way that they feel, it doesn't get any better.
The solution involves individual people coming to a realization that they are seeking "medications" to remedy feelings of hopelessness, depression, emotional pain and anxiety...when these feelings are natural and are best dealt with by finding more appropriate ways of handling them. When addiction sets in, the least amount of these common feelings becomes unbearable.
Just stop the medications and begin a new way of life! When you feel things that seem too difficult to overcome, seek out help...discuss these feelings, find out their cause, and begin to remedy them through change.
Tired of preaching this...it's time people just listen!
solution

Harold, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Question wrote:
how many more people going to die on tinker fork from drug related problems ? Until something gets done there will be many more each time it will get closer and closer to home. do you think it's about time someting is done. ever death is a tragedy but you would think they wake up. it's time our county and state officaials do something instead of looking the other or way.
It doesn't matter what anyone "does" if the people who are taking the medications continue to seek them out! That's what needs to be done...people who take them need to realize that their lives have continued on a downward spiral since the day they began using medications to have an escape from feelings that are supposed to feel...you can't continue to "numb" yourselves from the ordinary course of life! Think about it!
solution

Harold, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Agree wrote:
i agree something does need to be done,but i dont think anyone cares enough to stand up
I care enough...and I have taken a stand. When will people begin to do their share?
solution

Harold, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Question wrote:
I will stand up and I care but can't get our county or state officials to do anything.
They are doing more than they once did...but if the people who are seeking the drugs out continue to want to live that way, they will find them somehow.
Addicts in denial often want to pass blame on a situation to someone other than themselves. The true corrective measure is taken on by the individual who has the problem. Until they see this, and their loved ones discover that the problem isn't the access to the medications...it's the addict who seeks them...nothing is going to do a lot of good. I don't like drug dealers either...and I despise those who sell meds to people for the intent of making a huge profit due to their greed...but the best measure to implement is educating that addiction destroys lives...it doesn't matter how old you are, how much you hurt, or how much money you make...addiction is cunning, baffling, and powerful...it does not discriminate. However, people are intelligent enough to understand that wanting to feel the "high" is never a good way to handle the inevitable challenges that life brings about.
solution

Harold, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2013
girl wrote:
here will be a hell of lot more if they buy their drug off of the howell's up tinker fork because it tainted with something. i know of three that have died from taking drug that they brought off them.
If they are selling to people, then their time will come when they stand in judgement.
It wouldn't matter who they bought the drugs from, however...the end result would always be the same...jails, institutions, or death!
solution

Harold, KY

#17 Jan 10, 2013
Agree wrote:
i also think its sick when grown ass people will sell these drugs to our young people,when the have lost loved ones their selfs,i cant wait intill alot of them get busted.
It's also sick that young people see it as "OK" to be seeking these drugs out! That's what happens when it is commonplace and people have a sense of denial in having a problem themselves.
solution

Harold, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Agree wrote:
you r so right the county and state hant going to do anything...we r going to see alot more young people die and its sad that no one will do anything to pervent it from happening.
Then how about "you" do something...tell people the inevitable truth of continuing to take medications that have the potential to be abused can lead to addiction...and if the addiction problem is not addressed in the individual and changes are not made, then it leads to jail, institutions, or death! Those are the bitter ends...face it!
one idea

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jan 10, 2013
run those islamic doctors out of the country, put tha american ones that push the pills in prison, problem solved! plus get your law officers out of the drug trade!
Agree

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jan 11, 2013
OK solution,so you know when someone has already started taking drugs talking to them does know good,and yes it would be a big help to the addicts if the greedy people would stop selling,and i agree with one idea Dr's around here need to get gone cause i know for a fact that they will write out any pain meds to anyone,i mean why would a 20 year old that has never worked in there life need strong pain meds,these Dr's dont care..and there is not to much you can say to me about drug addicts that i dont already know.i see it ever day,so yeah get rid of the Dr's and lock up the low life dealers and it would make a big differnce..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Strel 161,049
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr take a break 4,061
Trump In Trouble 1 hr A Hillary Deport... 30
Shawna Grey 1 hr Pathetic 9
Tommie Jo bartley (Oct '15) 1 hr Pathetic 8
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 1 hr Beeforchicken 20
Eye dr 1 hr patient 2

Teaberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Teaberry Mortgages