Got it rite

Harold, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Wat a whor* an a bad mother to her poor child
Bridgett

Harold, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Thanks, but any who knows me will tell you that I'm a great Mother! Someone is a little jealous! You are prob the bad parent yourself, why don't you grow up a little and post your name, until then I have nothing more to say to you!
Amberly

Inez, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Haha I wouldn't even worry about small minded people, you and everyone else know your a great mom! Hell you don't have time to do anything seeing how you are a single mother who does it all alone! Trust me I kno it's hard, but you still do it, jaxons very lucky to have you(:
Got it rite

Harold, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
U r a hoe straight up dnt be puttin on a act like u take care of that baby man i feel 4 the poor kid I see it ever day not wit u ever
Bridgett

Harold, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
You def got the wrong person Jaxon is always with me! I'm a good mother maybe you should get a life and pay some child support JAMES!
Nice try :)
jerrica

Harold, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Bridgett your a great mother . People are just jealous because u are there for your baby . Keep your head up your doing a great job ..
Grow up

Harold, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2013
I. Guess being mothers don't change some ppl, still immature trouble makers who are running their mouths because they are poor young no money living off the state and stuck in the house with screaming babies all day . what a wonderful life u must lead lol. Oh and Ps she is a great mother.
Bridgett

Harold, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Grow up wrote:
I. Guess being mothers don't change some ppl, still immature trouble makers who are running their mouths because they are poor young no money living off the state and stuck in the house with screaming babies all day . what a wonderful life u must lead lol. Oh and Ps she is a great mother.
I don't live off the state! Truth be told you do, get your facts straight before you get on here and talk about me, I will tell you the truth I have nothing to hide! And yes I know I'm a great Mom yes I do stay home all day with my baby no other place I would be, you are the one who prob hates there life because you HAVE it sit home all day as well!
Anita

Harold, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2013
To you all Bridgett has money that's because I give her and jaxon what they won't she don't work because she stays home and takes the best care of her baby so this is for kids really
Anita

Harold, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2013
And if she would get child support for his dad that would help but we don't need there money my dad has a lot
Grow up

Harold, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Bridgett wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live off the state! Truth be told you do, get your facts straight before you get on here and talk about me, I will tell you the truth I have nothing to hide! And yes I know I'm a great Mom yes I do stay home all day with my baby no other place I would be, you are the one who prob hates there life because you HAVE it sit home all day as well!
That wasn't toward u dear, that was toward the person bad mouthing u I was defending u saying u are a good mom
Bridgett

Ivel, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Grow up wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't toward u dear, that was toward the person bad mouthing u I was defending u saying u are a good mom
Sorry about it.
Single mom

Harold, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Bridgett wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about it.
It's ok I'm also a single mother and my sons dead beat dad left us for a skank with three kids he ever sees his son or calls so keep your head up ! Keep focusing on your child and being a great mom, it's the dead beat dads losses not our wonderful babies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teaberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Where did Combs Thread Go 3 min Amy 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min curious LMAO 137,837
PC Board Battle Royale 6 min Blind squirrel je... 104
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 30 min just let them lay... 26,939
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 31 min Musikologist 24,310
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 3 hr Mosessmelltheroses 645
2016 Election 3 hr California Bound 52
More from around the web

Teaberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]