One killed in night club shooting

One killed in night club shooting

There are 49 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Nov 23, 2009, titled One killed in night club shooting. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

A shootout inside a Humphreys County night club kills one man and injures several others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kisha

Jackson, MS

#1 Nov 23, 2009
I thank the man should be charged with murder and be put in jail for a life time
sexy lady

Crown Point, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2009
all men are innocent until proven guity of a crime. May be the dead man is the one that is guity.Some people should get a second chance, let the law do it job.
sexy lady

Crown Point, IN

#3 Nov 23, 2009
All men are innocent until proven guity.
lady a

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2009
I think that they should get life in jail. They shoot him in the back. They need there ass lock up.
lady a

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 23, 2009
They think there ass bad anyway. He diddn't have to die. They are going to get what come to there low down dirty ass.For years that family thing everybody scared of them, but MARCOS ,YOU WILL GET YOUR . Your stupid ass need to go to jail.
lady a

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 23, 2009
sexy lady wrote:
all men are innocent until proven guity of a crime. May be the dead man is the one that is guity.Some people should get a second chance, let the law do it job.
No, he is not quilty. He was shot in the dam back.Get your important before you judge.
lady wateva

Ackerman, MS

#7 Nov 26, 2009
Maybe he does need to pay for what he did but who said he did it and wat do you call it when a man has an entire town scared of him, shoots at a woman an gets nothing done, hits someone in the head with a brick and nothing happens, starts a gang and have people commit robberies. I say that to say this all people are guilty until proven innoncent.
ITs real

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2009
I want to know why was the hospital lock so people could come in and beat a man thats already been shot and fight for his life thats not right but where was tha law and if you knew Ray you would know he didnt mess with you unless you messed him everybody is innoncent until proven guilty but it dont take a genus to figure somethings is fishs about all this and for tha record he didnt died from tha gunshot he receive he died from been beatin in da hospital so justice need to be serve asap AND YES I SAY THAT WAS PLAN
REAL TIME

Belzoni, MS

#9 Nov 26, 2009
I c were all tha haters at
real talk

Belzoni, MS

#10 Nov 26, 2009
Yeah we c were our haters are and were they are standin.I mean it is what it is but Marco isnt tha one to blame.God did what he had to do he saw that tha a boy was causing to much trouble and err one c that.His death wasnt cause because of Marco or anyone else it not our fault that he couldnt take a ass whooping that he had to pull out a gun and for yal info it aint nobody but his fault.Yal quick to say tha wrong shit.But it cool we just going let yhu all talk yal shit.What yal mean we think we bad wel to get it on yo hands to let yhu know we dont think we shit, never did it jus wen someone cross our road than its our time to put them back on tha other side and if yhu dont like it than Hey?Who asked yal to?We will and always will be who we are known for and that will never change for no damn body.What ya mean Marco is going get it...well to make it clear he aint going get or have shit coming to him unless God giving it to him.And we hate for ppl to write they shit its a whole lot of us around just stop one of us and let us know what yhu have to say but jus know it going also be tha time to suck them words back in yal ass....But yal get real and say what yhu have to say to us ...I repeat Marco isnt tha one to BLAME)!!!!!and no one else
anonymous

Belzoni, MS

#11 Nov 26, 2009
i see where the haters at... but whoever killed him will get what is coming to them
real talk

Belzoni, MS

#12 Nov 26, 2009
let meh tell yhu bitch let us know wht tha hell yhu have ta say
real talk

Belzoni, MS

#13 Nov 26, 2009
well bitch yal need to find tha killer and stop trying to blame Marco
Patricia

Ackerman, MS

#14 Nov 27, 2009
I think all you negative commenters ought to shut up,for you stupid ones , I'll bet you thought Armagedon was just a movie, and Revelation is just a thought that majastically popped up in your head. Judge not lest you also be judged. Whoevever shot the Chapman boy, did not kill him, dont't you realize no one decides who dies except the Good LORD himself, just as the bible says, "You die by the sword that you live by, I don't feel that Belzoni should have been throwing a party in favor of his death, instead there should have been a mourning for such a young soul dead. Do unto others as you'd have done to you. No one person can run a whole town, I think if the law had done something about all the bad bad people out there in the first place then maybe none of this would have occured. If there were so many shot and only one died, how can someone blame one person, I think that the law is just looking for a scape goat to take the heat off of their own negligent, and ignorance asses. The whole town knew of this young mans bullying attitude including his own Mama, We've got one President, who appointed this one bad ass to think that he could run a whole town. Everyone needs to realize that no amount of money, praying or more blood shed will bring this guy back,there has been nurmerous killings in this town before what's the big deal with this one. I too am a mother, and feel for all the families, but I am also tired of all these negative comments from all you haters who dont' know what the hell you are talking about, so what that a family sticks together, and retaliates when someone in their family is shot, try to find out why the shooting went on in the first place, and whovever Marcos is I think he should not be blamed for what went on, again you people are giving one man the honor of doing what it probalbly took numorous peolple to do, LET THE DAMN MAN GO, LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE, Nothing is going to bring anybody back from the dead, Remember you lay with dogs, you raise with fleas, GET A DAMN LIFE AND LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.
Let GOD

Belzoni, MS

#15 Nov 27, 2009
I would like to thank Patricia for her wonderful comment. I just would like to say I send my sympathy to the Woods and Chapman families, I know both families very well I just hope that this situation can be sorted with no more violence. I know that Marco is innocent I just hope and pray that the correct individuals are to blame. There is a certain someone that instigated this entire incident, he know who he is and he is attempting to place the blame on others to save him self. I agree with Patricia the LORD JESUS CHRIST is the only one that decides when it's your time.
In life there are people that will hurt us & cause us pain,
but we must learn to forgive & forget & not hold grudges.
In life there are mistakes we will make,
but we must learn from our wrongs & grow from them.
In life there are regrets we will have to live with,
but we must learn to leave the past behind & realize it is something we can't change.
In life there are people we will loose forever & can't have back,
but we must learn to let go & move on.
In life there are going to be obstacles that will cause interference,
but we must learn to overcome these challenges & grow stronger.
In life there are fears that will hold us back from what we want,
but we must learn to fight them with the courage from within.
God holds our lives in his hands. He holds the key to our future. Only he knows our fate.
He see's everything and knows everything. Everything in life really does happen for a reason: "God's Reason".
LADY LU

Belzoni, MS

#16 Nov 27, 2009
lady a wrote:
They think there ass bad anyway. He diddn't have to die. They are going to get what come to there low down dirty ass.For years that family thing everybody scared of them, but MARCOS ,YOU WILL GET YOUR . Your stupid ass need to go to jail.
BABY U NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL I HOPE U AIN'T GRADUATED WRITIN LIKE DAT... UR DUMB ASS CAN'T JUDGE NOBODY DATS DA GOOD LORD'S JOB, SO MIND YO BUSINESS AND LEAVE SHIT ALONE...
yo lil cousin

Laurel, MS

#17 Nov 27, 2009
i love my cousin ray and he shouldnt of died the way he did and were was the damn police when alll this was goin on i believe they sat my cousin up yall low down asss gone get yallls and thats real talk polices get on yalll damn job ya diggg r.i.p ray lawerence love you
yo lil cousin

Laurel, MS

#18 Nov 27, 2009
man the pain is unberable but only GOd knows the best for him and my family but who ever did that was wrong and its gonna hunt you yo whole life and for u polices please find alll those people who had some to do with the killing of ray but i love u forever
yo lil cousin

Laurel, MS

#19 Nov 27, 2009
Patricia wrote:
I think all you negative commenters ought to shut up,for you stupid ones , I'll bet you thought Armagedon was just a movie, and Revelation is just a thought that majastically popped up in your head. Judge not lest you also be judged. Whoevever shot the Chapman boy, did not kill him, dont't you realize no one decides who dies except the Good LORD himself, just as the bible says, "You die by the sword that you live by, I don't feel that Belzoni should have been throwing a party in favor of his death, instead there should have been a mourning for such a young soul dead. Do unto others as you'd have done to you. No one person can run a whole town, I think if the law had done something about all the bad bad people out there in the first place then maybe none of this would have occured. If there were so many shot and only one died, how can someone blame one person, I think that the law is just looking for a scape goat to take the heat off of their own negligent, and ignorance asses. The whole town knew of this young mans bullying attitude including his own Mama, We've got one President, who appointed this one bad ass to think that he could run a whole town. Everyone needs to realize that no amount of money, praying or more blood shed will bring this guy back,there has been nurmerous killings in this town before what's the big deal with this one. I too am a mother, and feel for all the families, but I am also tired of all these negative comments from all you haters who dont' know what the hell you are talking about, so what that a family sticks together, and retaliates when someone in their family is shot, try to find out why the shooting went on in the first place, and whovever Marcos is I think he should not be blamed for what went on, again you people are giving one man the honor of doing what it probalbly took numorous peolple to do, LET THE DAMN MAN GO, LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE, Nothing is going to bring anybody back from the dead, Remember you lay with dogs, you raise with fleas, GET A DAMN LIFE AND LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.
yea girl thats wats up u go ahead and speak yo mind
yo lil cousin

Laurel, MS

#20 Nov 27, 2009
yea this me again yall neda stop with the negative comments cuz ray is dead and there is nothing more yall can do to him and im from magee all the way tooo my family yalll know who this is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tchula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pillow academy reunion (Sep '15) Jun '17 Strain 2
News Blacks Fear Man Found Hung In Mississippi Wasn'... (Jan '11) Dec '16 JimboSlim 139
This town will vote Trump (Aug '16) Sep '16 BLM 3
what's up with the people of Belzoni? Liberate ... (Mar '16) Aug '16 AnkhLife 3
News Missing MVSU Student Found Dead (May '07) Nov '15 RIPDougILoveYou 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
looking for wilkes family (Jun '08) Oct '14 Dessiaray 5

Tchula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tchula Mortgages