tart

Johnson City, TN

#41 Feb 29, 2012
both of these guys are snitches...lock up all the drug heads and the ones that tell.
US Army Combat Veteran

Altavista, VA

#42 Feb 29, 2012
I love North Korea!
Curtis

Washington, DC

#43 Feb 29, 2012
From the posts I've read in this thread, I'd have to say BE WARNED is the enemy so far. No compassion for those who have hit hard times, everyone is human and makes mistakes. A true American helps his/her fellow Americans when in need, you can't just ignore those who are or will head down the wrong path in life.
BE WARNED

Greensboro, NC

#44 Feb 29, 2012
Curtis, let me assure you. I am not the enemy and let me just clarify further that I HAVE MOST CERTAINLY HIT HARD TIMES, many times as a matter of fact. Do you want to know WHY I hit those hard times? It was because of a drug addict who continuously said they would change and they were sorry. I might have been fooled by one addict saying they needed help, but I WILL NEVER be fooled by another one. I will help any fellow American who is helping themselves, but I wont help a a drug addict help themselves to whatever I have so they can get high. One hard lesson I learned as you will if you live long enough is that you can only help those who want to change and strangely enough, those are the ones who dont want the help. They want to do it by themselves. So Curtis, put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. I'm sure by doing so you are helping an addict somewhere that has hit hard times.
BE WARNED

Greensboro, NC

#46 Feb 29, 2012
Oh yeah one more thing, Curtis, a true human learns from their mistakes, they don't pay their fines and go back to dealing drugs. One great thing about being a Patriotic American that LOVES MY COUNTRY is that I most certainly can and WILL ignore those who are headed down the wrong path in life. I didn't give birth to them and I am not taking them to raise, but most importantly, I am not enabling them to continue their abuse to others simply because they are too weak to fix their problems. Take your argument to someone who cares, I don't.
Mister

Bandy, VA

#47 Feb 29, 2012
Be Warned, no one cares about your definition of a "true human" haha in fact you don't even make sense so get off this topic it doesn't concern you. Just because you were stupid enough to get fooled by an addict doesn't mean you're going to get any compassion especially since you show no compassion for addicts just because you had a bad past experience. Start another discussion with that junk.
Mister

Bandy, VA

#48 Feb 29, 2012
US Army Combat Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Friends!!! You do what for the good of society?
What do you do for the good of society besides get on topix and talk about people you don't even know?
tart

Johnson City, TN

#49 Feb 29, 2012
Snitches, they are snitches....haha
BE WARNED

Greensboro, NC

#50 Feb 29, 2012
Mister, I dont need your comments for validation of my personal character. If I dont make sense, its because you cant read. I dont want compassion, sympathy or anything else for my experiences with an addict. If you could read, you would realize I was just stating why I dont have compassion for them. I think you need to lay off the pills, you are talking out of your head. I bet you are an addict, LOLOL, how appropriate. Get on here and bash hard working people for their views. You are obviously and illiterate idiot. Poor thing. You can use that as an excuse to get high tonight and beat your wife and kids.
Mister

Bandy, VA

#51 Feb 29, 2012
No I can read, it's that you truly don't make sense. You said "a true human learns from their mistakes." What are you saying someone who doesn't learn from their mistakes is? A robot lmao you can't win an arguement with anyone else on this topic much less me so quit while you are ahead. I am also a hard working person and I don't have a wife but thank you for your concern. Lastly I'm going to correct your unfortunate sentence. "You are obviously an illiterate idiot."
BE WARNED

Greensboro, NC

#52 Feb 29, 2012
You just proved it. Sorry.

“Grand Babies woohoo”

Since: Feb 12

South Boston, VA

#53 Feb 29, 2012
Mister wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for the good of society besides get on topix and talk about people you don't even know?

No you didn't. Did you just avoid my question by asking me the same question. I think I got the answer. You are a problem to society. You ask what I have done for society. Sorry you must not understand the question. Lol. What a life you must lead.
USMC

United States

#54 Feb 29, 2012
Curtis I agree be warned and combat vet want to bash everyone for everything on topix I know the people involved and have for many years while i dont agree with everything that they have done in there lives they are still alive for some reason there must be some plan for them some reason for there existance I pray for all who havnt found there way home yet hopefully they will that includes be warned and combat vet when u have witnessed the things i have You dont take your friends and family for granted no matter whats wrong with them.

“Grand Babies woohoo”

South Boston, VA

#55 Feb 29, 2012
USMC wrote:
Curtis I agree be warned and combat vet want to bash everyone for everything on topix I know the people involved and have for many years while i dont agree with everything that they have done in there lives they are still alive for some reason there must be some plan for them some reason for there existance I pray for all who havnt found there way home yet hopefully they will that includes be warned and combat vet when u have witnessed the things i have You dont take your friends and family for granted no matter whats wrong with them.
You poor soal. You have to use the title of a service member to feel important. The Marines I spent my time with said the same oath as I. Enemies foreign and Domestic. That makes you, piece of shit drug pusher an enemy of the good people. Not once in my military career did I defend ones right to sell drugs. For you, a worthless piece of shit to use an acronym of honor, tells me you are well beyond the point of reality. I have been very soft spoken up to now, you use the title of one of my brothers in arms to make it sound like it is ok to live a life of a criminal all the while hurting other Americans, really show how pathetic you really are. You are a fine example of what the enemy looks like. I would really like to see you post a pic of yourself, like I did, on here so I can tell you how worthless you are directly to your face. I know that is an out of the question request because you will show the town of Tazewell and the world what a loser you really are. I just pray you are not one of my family.

“Grand Babies woohoo”

South Boston, VA

#56 Feb 29, 2012
Yea I had a couple typo's, so what. I guess I am illiterate.
USMC

United States

#57 Feb 29, 2012
Ground Pounder tread lightly you dont know me and what I am I dont use drugs nor will I. Ive done my fair share of drinking and have had my own problems with it I was 3rd Marines 33rd plt never can u take that away from me brother in arms I think not u are no more useful than the squides I have defended my right to say anything I want as well as what u want to say. I Have my opions as well as u have yours but no Im not going to stoop to your level hope you have a nice night in your glass house
crazy

Flourtown, PA

#58 Mar 1, 2012
What was J Mabry in jail for in highschool....Oh yea thats right it was for breaking in on a 70 year old lady beating her, tied her to a chair, then kicked her over in the floor and left her laying there. Someone should have put a bullet in his head then and we wouldnt have to be paying his E.R. bill now and having this discussion. He will never change. Once a hoodlum always a hoodlum.
BE WARNED

Greensboro, NC

#59 Mar 1, 2012
I second that, crazy. US Army Combat Veteran, you have my respect. USMC might have been a military person, but he is no man, and he has no right to defame you for your opinions or what you have done in your life. I think he is just jealous because his "weakness" to the bottle made him less than a man and in the same caliber of person as the druggies we have no use for. I'm with you all the way, they are all worthless no goods and NO ONE will ever change my mind. I dont care how many "Christian" posts you want to put on here.
Compassion

United States

#60 Mar 1, 2012
I hope that you all find something better to do with your lives.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Fredericksburg, VA

#61 Mar 3, 2012
Curtis wrote:
From the posts I've read in this thread, I'd have to say BE WARNED is the enemy so far. No compassion for those who have hit hard times, everyone is human and makes mistakes. A true American helps his/her fellow Americans when in need, you can't just ignore those who are or will head down the wrong path in life.
The only problem is that both of these two people that this post is about brought on their own hard times. None of us should feel sorry for them. They are grown, and know what drugs do to people . The way I see it, it was a bad shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Grady (Aug '12) 1 hr fukwhtuhrd 16
need work 1 hr changes 1
copenhagen (Jun '12) 1 hr BluntX 25
Moose lodge aka swingers club 1 hr changes 5
Rosie Hash 2 hr karma 7
hottest guy in tazewell?? 11 hr Eternal Truth 7
Reasona grants is a better store than foodlion (Jun '12) 13 hr Jalin Smith 39
More from around the web

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE