go forit

New Hope, VA

#22 Jan 15, 2012
stephanie bandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look keep ur smart little comments to urself. nobody wants to hear them. opinions are like a*s holes everybody has got one. and if u want to say something about somebody say it about me or too me not on this sh*t and acting childish grow up and do it right.
do the world a favor and join her I'm sure you have a stock pile of pills also
Ellie Mae

Oakwood, VA

#23 Jan 16, 2012
cruisin 71 wrote:
Can tell this is a back woods story specially since dey prolly is not even a name of a drug plus you cant even get her name right, its sad that you seem concerned but dont even have the womans name right, for future reference dont even post
lol think you've made your "backwoods" point enough? actually what is your point lmfao, we'd still be proud if we were but actually we're not in the backwoods if you weren't so backward yourself you'd know that lol.
and pssst it was a joke the tammy faye part, we do that here .. we know who she is, we just really don't care.
Twist

Keen Mountain, VA

#24 Jan 17, 2012
anderis street wrote:
<quoted text>
Chad baker is a sorry and pitiful excuse for a human being an i hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. where he cant hurt anyone else.
My condolences to the family of the deceased but Chad didn't hurt anyone or force anyone to do anything.
Cody Bandy

Cedar Bluff, VA

#25 Mar 30, 2012
This was my mother who died. she did not overdose. we havent even got the report back yet so please stfu untill you know the story!!! Chad baker yes is a low life piece of trash who is gonna get whats coming to him if he ever gets out, but anyone who has anything to say about my mother please feel free to come to doran bottom Virginia and say them to my face or take your comments and shove them up your a*s's:)
brown eyes

Natural Bridge, VA

#26 Mar 30, 2012
I knew Bev such a tragedy. My condolences to her family.
play on player

Keen Mountain, VA

#27 Mar 31, 2012
Why would Chad get what was coming to him if she didn't even overdose? What did he do thats so bad if it wasn't giving her the pills that killed her?
cody bandy

Richlands, VA

#28 May 18, 2012
No pill's killed her is the point!! But he is gonna get what's coming to him because he was with her the night she died and let her lay there dead for 2 hour's before he even called 911 because he ran off to w.v!!
Taz Man

Myrtle Beach, SC

#29 May 18, 2012
So sorry for the loss. I know someones heart will b broke
lady

Spanishburg, WV

#30 May 18, 2012
The house wasn't Chad's or that woman's who overdosed! The drugs where in her bag, and no one else in the house, when she took her own life, knew of the drugs being in there! This woman everyone is feeling sorry for put a family out of their house and caused a lot of unnecessary problems for the people she had no consideration for, just because they welcomed her. And as for Chad, yeah he has screwed up!!! But he was trying to do better for himself and his family, but failed to surround himself with good and descent people and now he has to pay for someone else's stupidity and actions, just because. So now you dig in your little closet and clean it out for the world to see so we can all comment on you the way you have him. He has a wonderful mother, brother, and nieces and nephews that love him dearly and I just don't understand why he is any worse than the rest of anyone who has messed up and paid for their mistakes....and most who talk down about others are probably much worse but just haven't been caught and laid out on the chopping block for all to see.
Information Is Inaccurate

Richlands, VA

#31 May 19, 2012
lady wrote:
The house wasn't Chad's or that woman's who overdosed! The drugs where in her bag, and no one else in the house, when she took her own life, knew of the drugs being in there! This woman everyone is feeling sorry for put a family out of their house and caused a lot of unnecessary problems for the people she had no consideration for, just because they welcomed her. And as for Chad, yeah he has screwed up!!! But he was trying to do better for himself and his family, but failed to surround himself with good and descent people and now he has to pay for someone else's stupidity and actions, just because. So now you dig in your little closet and clean it out for the world to see so we can all comment on you the way you have him. He has a wonderful mother, brother, and nieces and nephews that love him dearly and I just don't understand why he is any worse than the rest of anyone who has messed up and paid for their mistakes....and most who talk down about others are probably much worse but just haven't been caught and laid out on the chopping block for all to see.
http://www.wvva.com/story/16515185/womans-dea...

There were thousands of pills found in this residence that had been stolen a couple of nights before from a pharmacy in Grundy. Please see the link above. The majority of the pills were hidden on the property and not in a purse as you claim. They were found by the police while executing a search warrant of the property. Chad knew the pills were there as he is the main suspect in the pharmacy robbery, and he did flee the scene before 911 help arrived. It is a tragic situation for all involved, however, Chad put his own family out of their home. He invited this woman into their home, based on news accounts he most likely robbed the pharmacy and brought the pills into the house, which in all probability resulted in her death. I would say this is pretty stupid. This is all still pending and Chad will have his day in court for the robbery and more than likely for additional charges related to the death. It is sad for both families that something like this had to happen.
play on player

Keen Mountain, VA

#32 May 19, 2012
Wasn't the lady who died a narc? Yeah she was supposed to be testifying against Sonny and never got the chance. I'm not saying it's karma but what a strange coincidence that a narc got out of trouble only to keep engaging in illegal activities and pass away. It's very sad and maybe a wakeup call to people who never have to take responsibilities for their own actions.
Information Is Inaccurate

Richlands, VA

#33 May 19, 2012
play on player wrote:
Wasn't the lady who died a narc? Yeah she was supposed to be testifying against Sonny and never got the chance. I'm not saying it's karma but what a strange coincidence that a narc got out of trouble only to keep engaging in illegal activities and pass away. It's very sad and maybe a wakeup call to people who never have to take responsibilities for their own actions.
Maybe it was karma. Maybe it was one drug dealer helping take care of another drug dealer's problem before she had a chance to testify. Word on the street is that Chad gave her something that killled her, and didn't call 911 until after she was dead. It will all come out soon in court.
cody bandy

Cedar Bluff, VA

#34 Jun 7, 2012
Na she wasnt no narc and you can tell sonny to come to my house in doran bottom and i'll tell him that to his face He is the one who set her up and got her busted wit 8 k8's in bluefield and busted her and cody brakefield!! So if anybody is snitchin it's that low life sonny. He know's who i am and where i live. he can come on down here and i'll tell his ass. and No She did not commit suicide god all you people are so stupid and need to learn to get everything straight before you attempt to talk on topix. smh I'm her son, i should know all this better then anyone. i knew what kinda person she was. was she strung out on drug's? Yes. Did she kill herself? No. Chad baker is the reason she is dead and he will pay if its the last thing i do! And as for you all talkin this noise. come find me and we will talk face to face and oh yeah try posting your real names pussy's.
Careful

Oakvale, WV

#35 Jun 11, 2012
Be Careful Cody that comment you made about getting chad if it is the last thing you do. Think before you speak because if anything ever happens to chad guess where they will come looking first. Always hold it all in until it is time to unleash
cody bandy wrote:
Na she wasnt no narc and you can tell sonny to come to my house in doran bottom and i'll tell him that to his face He is the one who set her up and got her busted wit 8 k8's in bluefield and busted her and cody brakefield!! So if anybody is snitchin it's that low life sonny. He know's who i am and where i live. he can come on down here and i'll tell his ass. and No She did not commit suicide god all you people are so stupid and need to learn to get everything straight before you attempt to talk on topix. smh I'm her son, i should know all this better then anyone. i knew what kinda person she was. was she strung out on drug's? Yes. Did she kill herself? No. Chad baker is the reason she is dead and he will pay if its the last thing i do! And as for you all talkin this noise. come find me and we will talk face to face and oh yeah try posting your real names pussy's.
cody bandy

Cedar Bluff, VA

#36 Jun 12, 2012
I ain't scared of tazewell county or nothing they got to say about the whole chad situation if they don't handle it i wll. Bet that.
cherokee

Keen Mountain, VA

#37 Jun 13, 2012
cody bandy wrote:
I ain't scared of tazewell county or nothing they got to say about the whole chad situation if they don't handle it i wll. Bet that.
how are you going to get chad? by threathning to kill his mom someone who doesn't bother a soul and if you were so concerned why didn't you see to it that she took her suboxen instead of waiting for her to sell them and standing there with your hand reached out huh huh???????
cherokee

Keen Mountain, VA

#38 Jun 13, 2012
I' LET YOU ALL KNOW SOMETHING, YOU'RE JUST HEARING THINGS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE HEARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW. nOTHING ON HERE IS LIKE THEY ARE SAYING AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST CAN'T HELP AND YOU GET INTO TROUBLE FOR TRYING TO HELP BUT GOD KNOWS AND HE IS ONE WE CAN'T FOOL AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU HE WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN SO GO AHEAD JUDGE ALL YOU WANT TO BUT CAREFUL OF STONES YOU THROW. THEY MIGHT FLY BACK AND YOU'LL HAVE TO EAT THEM.
Information Is Inaccurate

Richlands, VA

#39 Jun 13, 2012
WE ALL KNOW THIS IS FACTUAL!

http://www.wvva.com/story/16515185/womans-dea...

There were thousands of pills found in this residence that had been stolen a couple of nights before from a pharmacy in Grundy. Please see the link above. The majority of the pills were hidden on the property and not in a purse as you claim. They were found by the police while executing a search warrant of the property. Chad knew the pills were there as he is the main suspect in the pharmacy robbery, and he did flee the scene before 911 help arrived. It is a tragic situation for all involved, however, Chad put his own family out of their home. He invited this woman into their home, based on news accounts he most likely robbed the pharmacy and brought the pills into the house, which in all probability resulted in her death. I would say this is pretty stupid. This is all still pending and Chad will have his day in court for the robbery and more than likely for additional charges related to the death. It is sad for both families that something like this had to happen.
lady

Princeton, WV

#40 Jul 5, 2012
you all can think and say what you want, but you weren't in that house now where you?!? He did not run. The drugs weren't found when the police entered the home when called because this woman decided to take more dope after doping it up with her family in Grundy before she came to Tazewell that day. The police came back and checked her belongings after a family member called and reported it to the police and told them exactly where it was at. That doesn't mean anyone in that home knew where it was. I guess you will say that Chad force feed this woman the drugs??? W/E!! People who do stupid things like that have to face the consequences ya know. And for the threats on Chad's mom.... that isn't a smart thing!!! Like I said stupid people who do stupid things have to face the consequences of their actions! She is a wonderful woman who tries to help anyone and everyone, but is loved by some people who aren't as kind and would kick you to the moon and back for even letting her name come out your nasty mouth!!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41 Jul 6, 2012
Cody, I don't know you, your family, this Chad, his mom or any of you. I am just reading the crap on Topix, but I do know this...I saw you on FB, and I saw you mom's FB page and the note you wrote her. I take it you are still young and this must really hurt. To loose your mom. One way to avenge your mother's death and make things better would be for YOU to live your life to the fullest. To live the life your mother never got to live. Again, I don't know your mom and she may have done some wonderful things in her life and again maybe she didn't...but YOU single handid, can avenge the early passing of your mother, taken by an addiction she couldn't control and make DARN SURE you don't take that path and TEACH OTHERS about how it can ruin not only thier life, but the life of their kids. I am sure you suffered LONG before your mother passed, as all addicts kids do...take it from me, I know. Try to let any agressions go and live your life for a purpose, the purpose to keep others from ending up like your mama...god bless you and may your pain heal over time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single and Bored 48 min McGee 18
A lot of homes for sale 1 hr Make WV Great Bef... 2
Melinda Jackson 2 hr Danny 9
where is the wildest place youve had sex? 17 hr Lois 21
Train station in tazewell 17 hr Lois 2
Lorraine Cummins (Jul '16) Jun 21 Sarah 13
Blue booty shorts, pop shop, 6/4/17. Who are you? Jun 21 Bert 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages