how to remove a forum about yourself

how to remove a forum about yourself

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

trying to help

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Nov 11, 2009
go to this url:

http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback... Us - Topix

and fill in the questions and let them know u r going to charge them w/slander....hope this helps some of the good people in this town that r being trashed like i was....
Mary

Concord, CA

#2 Nov 12, 2009
At the bottom of this screen go to feedback
and put the link of the forum post you want deleted.. and it takes about a day or two to delete but it will be taken off
Jillian

Schaumburg, IL

#3 Nov 24, 2009
If you put the link you want deleted will they delete the whole thread? Just wondering, alot of these with peoples names in my oppinion need to be deleted. They have some horrible things in it! I cannot believe people trash others like this. It really upsets me that people can be as harsh as they are!
To Jillian

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Nov 24, 2009
Jillian wrote:
If you put the link you want deleted will they delete the whole thread? Just wondering, alot of these with peoples names in my oppinion need to be deleted. They have some horrible things in it! I cannot believe people trash others like this. It really upsets me that people can be as harsh as they are!
Yes but it may take a couple trys. Just keep reporting it. if that doesnt work go to police and report it.
citizen

New Hope, VA

#5 Nov 24, 2009
Unless you pay them the $19.95 fee for priority action, they may pay no attention to your request.
Dragon

Wise, VA

#6 Nov 24, 2009
Topix allows everyone to break the rules hoping someone will pay to get a thread removed.
personally

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Nov 25, 2009
citizen wrote:
Unless you pay them the $19.95 fee for priority action, they may pay no attention to your request.
i have had several removed w/o paying a dime...thank u
metoo

Port Republic, VA

#8 Nov 25, 2009
I had someone spreading some false things about me on this site. I asked them to remove it, did not pay anything and the entire thing was gone within a couple days. This site is great when used as intended (local information and discussion). But it can be devastating when used to spread rumors and gossip. The sad part is that most people read and post just to talk trash. I really appreciate the feedback portion of this site and their prompt attention to my request.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle school basketball 10 hr Jackson 58
Robert ( bob )Gemmell 22 hr Taz 6
Jack 22 hr KY man 1
Tommy and amanda Thu Faith 1
Christmas Help (Nov '09) Thu Retired 23
Clayton Alford Wed Justwondering 1
Megan Montaigne? Wed The Tazewell Bulldog 3

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance