First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone

New Hope, VA

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Does anyone know where he is living since he got out of prison?
Marian

New Hope, VA

#2 Mar 21, 2011
I do. Baptist Valley.
andrea

Richlands, VA

#3 Apr 19, 2011
man stop telling ppl where mi uncle is at its noones damn bussiness where he is jus shut the hell up nd leave him alone
Jimbob

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2011
You people better not start trash talking Dewayne, and I mean it...He is a very sweet man and a good friend of mine, so you people better play NICE !!
lol

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Jimbob wrote:
You people better not start trash talking Dewayne, and I mean it...He is a very sweet man and a good friend of mine, so you people better play NICE !!
wow jimbob another man calling another sweet. your name should be gaybob
Jimbob

United States

#6 Apr 20, 2011
To LOL.. Who said I was a man? For your information I am a female, a nick name from my great grandpa, not that it's any of you business. I was the only girl born on both sides of the family so the name just sorta stuck..and I'm proud of it. So anything else you would like to crack on?
Emily Rose

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Apr 20, 2011
Wow! Hes one of my best friends uncles. I don't really know him but where he lives is none of your concern.
Anna

Aylett, VA

#8 Apr 20, 2011
I heard he was doing good and doing what's right for his two precious baby girls. Kudos to him!
andrea

Richlands, VA

#9 Apr 20, 2011
he is doing good but like mi best fried said where he is at is no ones concern but his nd his familys nd yes he is doing good nd taking care of his kids
justcurious

Paducah, KY

#10 Oct 2, 2011
i asked about him awhile ago. he worked in the same building i did about a year or so ago. never got to talk to him (office policy). seemed really nice. would love to get to know him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 2, 2011
Bonnie Christian has been trashing his ass all over the Country Store, apparently she was hooked up with him at some point. She works at the Country Store, and talks to everyone.
justcurious

Paducah, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2011
is he still hooked up with her? was seeing a girl that worked in the same building as me but that was last year. she said he was good at alot of things!
justcurious

Paducah, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2011
Ooops, has he been with that bonnie woman lately? she looks old for him. maybe we are talking about 2 different guys?
Hey I

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2011
Heard he was engaged 2 Eugenia Brown??? I heard she left her husband 4 him! Dumbass!! Wonder how he is doin these days hmmmm may haffta run in rameys n check him out!!!
justcurious

Paducah, KY

#15 Oct 5, 2011
hes busy if hes engaged to her & sleeping with the other girl. i heard he was crazy about a girl from here. guess thats not true & guess hes not available.
KTS

Paducah, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2011
At one time I thought he was crazy about someone from here too. But I guess that's not true if he is engaged to Eugenia. Hard to believe he had anything to do with the Bonnie person. He never seemed like he would be that way.
not fooled

Bethesda, MD

#17 Nov 3, 2011
I just hope he can leave the drugs alone..
KTS

Paducah, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2011
Hopefully he will. He worked so hard to get a life back after everything that happened years ago. Its a shame to see him mess up again.
not fooled

Pineville, WV

#19 Mar 22, 2013
Yup he messed up again. back n the pokey again. Happens to all the good guys. Its just not fair.
tazewellbigdick

United States

#20 Mar 22, 2013
not fooled wrote:
Yup he messed up again. back n the pokey again. Happens to all the good guys. Its just not fair.
it don't happen to all the good guys the guys in their right mind number one don't mess with drugs and two don't mess with any of the trash in tazewell,I haven't been here in three years went to the store and Jesus there is some ugly ass people in this town RUN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Bulldogs 9 hr 8 mile 21
GHS Band 16 hr Ol Skin Flute 4
Steven Troy Rose (Nov '12) 21 hr Gamechanger 2
Need work Mon Gay lover 3
Horny women Mon Eternal truth 2
Looking for information on Jim Moore (Oct '14) Aug 28 RRW 2
new manager already quit Aug 27 Carrie 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance