First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

Tazewell, VA

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Bahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>It's a small world. Tell me more about yourself friend.
Hmmmm!!
friend

Tazewell, VA

#22 Nov 16, 2012
Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>I know how you feel friend. I am a man, and wish I could find a woman who could truly love me. Maybe one day. Don't give up.
Hope u doing okay today😊
Wishful

Richlands, VA

#23 Nov 22, 2012
I have been doing pretty well friend. Looking forward to the holidays. Hope you are doing okay and finding the happiness you are looking for.
friend

Tazewell, VA

#24 Nov 22, 2012
Wishful wrote:
I have been doing pretty well friend. Looking forward to the holidays. Hope you are doing okay and finding the happiness you are looking for.
Doin okay had to work but someone has to right lol
Hope u had a blessed and ur heart was warm with joy
Happy thanksgiving
And
Christmas to come
See ya soon one day
Anonymous

Fork Union, VA

#25 Nov 23, 2012
I need a beer and a woman to make me a sammich
Wishful

Ardsley, NY

#26 Nov 23, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Doin okay had to work but someone has to right lol
Hope u had a blessed and ur heart was warm with joy
Happy thanksgiving
And
Christmas to come
See ya soon one day
Who knows, maybe you will friend. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you don't have to work on Christmas. Take care friend.:-)
Lol

Richlands, VA

#27 Nov 23, 2012
Curious u have a women....busted
friend

Tazewell, VA

#28 Nov 24, 2012
Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows, maybe you will friend. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you don't have to work on Christmas. Take care friend.:-)
🌹Hope ur day was blessed
Got to do 16 in morning talk to you soon my friend
friend

Tazewell, VA

#29 Nov 24, 2012
Bahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>It's a small world. Tell me more about yourself friend.
U tell me more
friend

Tazewell, VA

#30 Dec 4, 2012
Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows, maybe you will friend. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you don't have to work on Christmas. Take care friend.:-)
Hey
Wishful

Springfield, NJ

#31 Dec 5, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey
Hey friend. How have you been? Hope all is well. I have wondered how things are working out for you and your life.
I know

Lanham, MD

#32 Dec 5, 2012
Go on Email or text free
friend

Ardsley, NY

#33 Dec 6, 2012
Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>Hey friend. How have you been? Hope all is well. I have wondered how things are working out for you and your life.
Hey wishful
Things hasn't changed for me wat about you? Hope u doing well.
Wishful

Richlands, VA

#34 Dec 7, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wishful
Things hasn't changed for me wat about you? Hope u doing well.
Things are still the same for me also. Still alone, still waiting for that special lady to walk into my life. Still hoping. Still wishful.
friend

Tazewell, VA

#35 Dec 12, 2012
Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>Things are still the same for me also. Still alone, still waiting for that special lady to walk into my life. Still hoping. Still wishful.
I know the feels g still wishing for that special man to pick me up off my feet and love me for me
mom

Tazewell, VA

#36 Jan 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>Where u from wishful?[/QUOTE]
Hello it been awhile u doing well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Bulldogs 6 hr 8 mile 21
GHS Band 13 hr Ol Skin Flute 4
Steven Troy Rose (Nov '12) 18 hr Gamechanger 2
Need work Mon Gay lover 3
Horny women Mon Eternal truth 2
Looking for information on Jim Moore (Oct '14) Aug 28 RRW 2
new manager already quit Aug 27 Carrie 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages