pyott boone cheating
yea

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Call em out!
amazed

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
It goes on all the time. This place is full of drama and people who talk behind your back and claim to be Christian yet mess around with the guys in mining then go home to their husbands like nobodys business. I wish I could get out of this place
Wooaa

Port Republic, VA

#3 Aug 1, 2012
you to tell us more. Would like to get in on the action, so give some names, at lease first names of some ladies who like to lay with their legs in the air. Stories have it that there a lot of hot gals there and that like the wenniers. I want one.
well

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Wooaa wrote:
you to tell us more. Would like to get in on the action, so give some names, at lease first names of some ladies who like to lay with their legs in the air. Stories have it that there a lot of hot gals there and that like the wenniers. I want one.
The I'm talking about is from Richlands initial R.S. Hear she gets down both ways.
max

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Geez you people need to get out of tazewell more.
Wooaa

Port Republic, VA

#6 Aug 2, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>The I'm talking about is from Richlands initial R.S. Hear she gets down both ways.
so do you mean she does guys and girls? That is interesting. Know any girls from Tazewell that would enjoy a little bang time. I am clean and will treat them right and give them what they want if they give to me. I love oral and if they are good at it then I am their slave.
Relentless

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Wooaa wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you mean she does guys and girls? That is interesting. Know any girls from Tazewell that would enjoy a little bang time. I am clean and will treat them right and give them what they want if they give to me. I love oral and if they are good at it then I am their slave.
you are relentless dude, almost to the point of begging. You are on almost every post, begging for a woman.
Wooaa

Port Republic, VA

#8 Aug 3, 2012
no I am not, you must be thinking of Local Guy. Anyway I was not talking with you, so there "well" what is the word?
INfo

Port Republic, VA

#9 Aug 9, 2012
With all te females who work at PB there must be at least a half dozen who are hot and horney and love to bang. So who are they? I would love to talk with one and maybe hook up and maybe get some strange. Hey, if I got ANY it would be strange for me, has been a while. So anyone got any names from PB, I will treat a lady really nice too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single and Bored 5 hr Bert 3
Next Bulldog Football Coach (Nov '16) 9 hr Rock 146
Shawn Shorter 19 hr Knows him 4
Tazewell loses to Richlands Tue Pete 28
Matt Griffey Mon Townie 1
burkes garden May 22 Bert 5
Becky Rasnake? (Sep '10) May 19 Youknow 6

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages