Gotta love em(:
Tamara Coleman

Rupert, WV

#3 Feb 15, 2010
I've known a few of them most my life. and i gotta say they are the JANKK!(::
kaitlynn

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Feb 16, 2010
i honestly love these guys. there really the only boys i hang out with, and i know if some people get on here talkin shi* bout the girls they hang out wit my name&&my best friends name will be put in this so i think this lil forum thing is stupid honestly who care wat evryone else thinks bout them? and "the girls chasing 'em"
ashleigh

Tazewell, VA

#5 Feb 16, 2010
these pocy boys are the coolest dudes in the world quit hating! i love every single one of them,theyre fun to be around! theyre my best friends."say what ont to" yall are just jealous cuz they kno how to have funn
i love my pocy boys!!! we love yunns
Lillie Katherine Morrison

Tazewell, VA

#6 Feb 16, 2010
Well Girls... these childerens are my bestest friends!(: awhh. hehe. I love my little Pocy Boys! Pocy is where its at. Well I love my Daddy; Uncle Norris; Little Michael; Samuel; D-d-d-dusty; Cat[ my doggg]My big Bubby[Taviaz] Zachary Thomas My Crackhead; My Husband Christopher; My Best Friend Stephen; My Big Buddy Drake; That Bully Childers; My Cousin Zachary; Joshie; Chase.. the quiet one; yeah... all of 'em. &&its sad you took the time to start this to hear people talk trash; too bad you're going to be very disapointed; people love 'em. &&For the girl that "are chasin 'em?" That would be who me? Kaitlynn? Ashleigh? come on darlinn its not chasin them. It seems that your what Jealous? or in Kaitlynn's words Hatin' hehe. Sorry Bout your Luck. Later Dude.(:
daddy and uncle norris

Sneedville, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2010
how bout them pocy boys!!!!!!!
get you a bite!
openminded

Tazewell, VA

#9 Feb 16, 2010
i think that its funny how the three whores commented it especially kaitlynn deel&&ashleigh yall need to go just have sex with em again. alright and its pretty bad how yall have singled out all your friends karma is a b-word its gonna get yall back . you guys think yall are the only one that party with them yall aint even close yall are the only ones that are dumb enough to have sex with em and give em what yall want so katie&&ashleigh& &kaitlyn yall need ta go to h*ll.all yall worry && talk about is the pocy boys apparently yall have no life at all. so yall need to get one and quit worry about the pocy boys and and star worrying about your friends and quit singling them out. friends come before boys well atleast thats what it is in my life and gotta alot of friends that dont talk crap about me behind my back. yall are just immature little b-words. that need to grow up and get a life and learn to communicate with other ppl besides the pocy boys cause they sure as h*ll aint gonna be there in the long runn.
daddy and uncle norris

Sneedville, TN

#11 Feb 16, 2010
openminded....seems some1 is really jealous of yall r u mad cause them pocy boys dont chill with you????or have sex with you??? is that it....learn to communicate with other ppl besides the pocy boys lmfao did we take ur friends....im so sorry!

sincerely,
them pocy boys!

Tazewell, VA

#12 Feb 16, 2010
Sorry Sweetheart.. ButI'm far from being a whore. I'm a Virgin. &&who knows what the future holdsthey might be here hey mite not but they are now &&rite now they've been here for us more than some ofour so called "friends" are honey. &&Yeah I talk to my friends the people I trus. &&Maybe you should mind you business. Their personal life dosn't involveyou &&Your opinion isn't needed.. But Whoever ths is My friends is none of your business as well... unless your calling yourself talkin about me then around me wanna call yourself "a friend" you wouldn't be sitting here talkin trash for no reason. darlinn if you have somethin to say let me know who you are don't hide behind some name. so Once again I love my Pocy Boys! Get You A effin BITE! hehe(:

Tazewell, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2010
I lovee You Daddy &&Uncle Norris. haha. If they only Knew Hehe.
Samantha

Harriman, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2010
bahahahahahaha, them pocy boys. well i think its funny how everybody thinks they know them as good as they do. but when they really have no clue, ive known all of em for about no less then 10 years. so really, my opinion no one knows them as well as us "POCY GIRLS" and i think its a lil childish that everyone's gonna be on here talkin all this s***, grow the f*** up, and get a life.
Alysa Etter

Tazewell, VA

#15 Feb 16, 2010
let me just tell you guys to just shut up && dont worry about its mother effin tazewell its what ppl do. quit freakin worrying about it. god bless us all. everybody has their opion and yeah they're aloud to speak it sometimes you need to think about what they're saying and sometime ya need to look at em and laugh. lordd.. kids these days im mean yall cant say that yall doint speak yalls opions cause the lord only knows that katie does lol. I love youu lillie. and mclovin&&norris. the bolwing alley. shewww goddd. well its okayy. im not a big pocy boy fan like i mean i talk to em but im not hardcore pocy boy. ya feel me? okay then. but its okay just like katie you half black its okay. lol well i love you guys.
Jessica Rose Thomas

Tazewell, VA

#16 Feb 16, 2010
For one people needa stop worrying about the damn pocy boys. If your not dating a pocy boy, then don't worry about it. Cause obviously that means the pocy boys don't want your asses. Ya digg? Us tazewell girls that have our claims on pocy boys, wow funny. Girls chasin em? Wtf yo, get a life. Matter of fact i love all the pocy boys they're my best friends. Lillie Katherine Morrison, Ashleigh, && Kaitlynn, gotta are definitely not whores, they my best friends!(: Btw, I love my pocy boy.

Tazewell, VA

#17 Feb 16, 2010
Thanks Jessica. &&Just to let "openminded" know your gonna have to try a little harder if you wanna get to me cuz ritee now I'm just a little giggly. Get your silly little opinions out; speak yourmind trust and believe it won't hurt me. I'm Not Stressin it. I got better things to do than Worry about some silly little girl with drama to start; that has to hide behind a name. Just Keep takin bout me; its cool to know I'm on sombody's mind. hehe(: next time use you're real name I'd like to know who's thinkin about me...(: hehe. Bye Silly little girl..
stephen thomas

Dayton, VA

#18 Feb 16, 2010
ima pocyboy myself i think any person that wants to talk all this shit about pocy if you hatin then come to pocy and do cause i bet you leave wit atleast a broken jaw and to talk shit about katie,katlyn,and ashleigh i should hurt yall 4 that there all my bestfreinds haters want it come getz you a bite!!!! you know where us pocy boys are at duces im out..........
Jessica Rose Thomas

Tazewell, VA

#19 Feb 16, 2010
Okay. There is a select few pocy boys i can stand and actually they're my best friends, or just friends. there is Michael Parton def taken by Kaitlynn. Samuel Ealy def taken my Lillie. McLovin def taken by Marissa. Stephen Thomas taken by Me! Thats just a few thats taken. Now heres the real deal. There is Chris Sarver, Chris & Drake Norris, Cat & D, Albert Bright. I gotta say these pocy boys are my good friends && you talk shit about one pocy boy and their girlfriends your talking about them all. Cause if you can talk shit on here & hide behind a name you can go to pocy and talk shit and "try" to hide. Cause lemme tell you that you won't hide for long.
sarver

Dayton, VA

#21 Feb 16, 2010
look here all u haters need to get a life quit talkin sht u all know that u dont want to see pocy get a bite and dont call my wife or my hero a whor yall jusk mad u cant chill with us so called pocy boys
albert bright

Dayton, VA

#22 Feb 16, 2010
all u haters got to talk sht through the internet but i bet on everything i got that not one yall will come over here and say sumthin to any of our faces. yall aint nuthen but bunch of internet thugs

Tazewell, VA

#23 Feb 16, 2010
Haha I lovee You Christopher Michael Sarver; My husband&& My Hero! thanks Darlinnn!(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristi turner (Jan '14) 1 hr wow 21
The Grady Bunch (May '11) 3 hr B_Davis 37
who's got the best sex? 11 hr 411who 1
walking crazy guy in town 17 hr tazewell native 1
What happened today at Red light in N.Tazewell 17 hr TonyB 1
Hot chick amber at dollar general Mon axhole 14
Girls PE teacher Mon Rebekah 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages