earl

Gilbert, WV

#1 Oct 5, 2012
why would i vote for someone that taken free lunch out of schools
or my retirement or social security. welfare /foodstamps AND freeschool lunch
here read for youself if you can.

STOP THINKING ALL HILLBILLYS CANNOT THINK FOR THEIR SELF

ROMNEYS WAY IS SAME AS GEORGE W BUSH

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/08/11/67 ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/romn...

msnbc tv
hmmm

Cherryville, NC

#2 Oct 5, 2012
I think that if I spelled as poorly as you, I would not be snide about another's ability to read.
earl

Gilbert, WV

#3 Oct 5, 2012
haha u got the point u read word fore word hummmmmm

is this rite
papa lewis

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
why should there be free lunches in schools??? if you cant afford it maybe you should not have children thats the problem today people haveing kids and not able to support them there should be laws against this
What

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
So you expect to send a child to school for free. Now you expect us hard working tax payers to pay for him to eat too. We are all ready supplying them with a free education, what else do you want?
Robbing Hood

Raven, VA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
What should people do that has starving children,no free lunches in school,where they could at least have one well rounded meal?Worship an image of Romney,Koch brothers,Donald Trump?Like hell!!
How

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2012
If you can not provide for yoru own children, why expect us too. Oh wait since we provide for you, we are expected to provide for them too. We all ready pick them up for school, provide them a free education and drop them off back home. Now your wanting us to feed them too. Try this concept, GET A JOB!!
hmmm

Cherryville, NC

#8 Oct 7, 2012
The saftey nets that we have in place are to benefit those with a temporary need. I believe those children whose parents are struggling deserve assistance. Those parents who make a living off of social programs need to be kicked to the curb.

Since: Apr 10

Tazewell, VA

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Wow...what a completely one sided bunch of ppl. There are plenty of ppl that DO WORK that still qualify for their children to get free/reduced lunches. I hope you are never in the situation to have to ask for help. Most ppl that do have to ask, don't want to! I agree there are a lot that want to just sit back and live off the system, but many just struggle to work and make ends meet. They pay taxes JUST LIKE YOU DO! So come off your petty high horse and see how REAL ppl that weren't born into money/companies around here have to live.
Nosey

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2012
tonia stfu an go back cleaning carpets

Tazewell, VA

#11 Oct 7, 2012
LOL It's nice that u think u know who I am, but I'm sorry to disappoint you. I'm not "Tonia" nor do I know who that person is.
Nosey

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Oh but yes you are lady....So sad you have such a strong opinion on so many items, yet you fearfully hide that fact.

Tazewell, VA

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Well if u want to believe I'm that person, go ahead lol I don't care enough to bother trying to convince u otherwise lol.
Reason

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 7, 2012
You should pack your children's lunch, the crap they serve in schools is not the healthiest choice for them. I'd love to see what the cleanliness rating is in the surrounding area's schools, that is if health inspectors even show up.
taz

Roy, WA

#15 Oct 8, 2012
some of you people are crazy.think about these kids.god dont wont anyone or a child to go hungry.some of you must not have any feelings at all.thats what is wrong with the world today some kids are really in need and until you live there life or in the parents shoes you dont know what some families going threw.it is so sad how you feel about children.some might not need the real help but some really need it.it sad how u feel.hope you wont every be in there shoes cause your life style could be taking away anytime noone knows and then u will see how it is.noone knows what life down the road can be like.god help you people.
liberalism_is_a_ disease

Tazewell, VA

#16 Oct 11, 2012
So you get your "news" from Msnbc. A channel that's been proven to falsify information and is the farthest left-leaning channel in the world. Sounds like you made an informed decision there retard
What

North Tazewell, VA

#17 Oct 27, 2012
liberalism_is_a_disease wrote:
So you get your "news" from Msnbc. A channel that's been proven to falsify information and is the farthest left-leaning channel in the world. Sounds like you made an informed decision there retard
You are so wrong! That would be FOX NEWS! You idiots go right ahead and vote for Romney! All your poor asses will be looking for free food, because Romney isn't for the middle class, he's not for coalminers and he's not for education! He just wants you idiots to believe that, but vote for him! I have no problem with it, because I'm voting for the man who's for us all, not just for his rich friends who don't give a damn about we middle class folks!
shadow man

Fishersville, VA

#18 Oct 28, 2012
you obama give's a f*** for you or the middle class and FOX is not the only news station to lie
What

North Tazewell, VA

#19 Oct 28, 2012
FOX NEWS is afraid of Fact Checkers because nothing they report is close to the truth just like that lying ass Mittens! Romney is the worse liar i've ever seen! He can't get anything straight so how is he going to run our country! He's a dumb, rich Republican, who has never had to work for anything. He isn't one of us and you dumb asses will find out if he gets in!
shadow man

Fishersville, VA

#20 Oct 28, 2012
we gave obama four years all he has done is blame bush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry McBride 8 hr Ghostdancer 14
Single and Bored 9 hr Prissy 21
John sinkford 11 hr LeAnn 2
Melinda Jackson 11 hr Corey 12
Train station in tazewell 11 hr Tweedle Dee 5
brittany smith 17 hr yep 6
Holiday inn exspress Tue Long shot never 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance