Tazewell Topix you people make me sic...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agree

Port Republic, VA

#21 Nov 21, 2011
most of us who get on here are working for some government agency and have nothing better to do but screw with folks.
country

Knoxville, TN

#22 Mar 18, 2012
Gloria Taubman wrote:
<quoted text> When I had to move here - husband's job - I couldn't believe & still can't why the Tazewell Town Council prevents ANYTHING for young ppl to do. Couldn't believe the corruption in the police depts & favortism so typical in a tiny town to certain ppl. I called the radio station to inquire on entertainment - the answer was a hearty laugh & "nothing in Tazewell - there's a Holiday Inn in Blfd. Most ppl here just get drunk." I was pulled over to check I suppose my out-of town tags - OMG - what have I gotten myself & children into???!!!
I love tazewell and if you don't leave. It is a great place they just dont take to kindly to outsiders moving in on their stomping grounds. Sounds like you all might just not fit in.
Agree

Port Republic, VA

#23 Mar 19, 2012
country wrote:
<quoted text>
I love tazewell and if you don't leave. It is a great place they just dont take to kindly to outsiders moving in on their stomping grounds. Sounds like you all might just not fit in.
yes I agree, they may not fit in. They came here for a job, people in Tazewell fear work, and love their pills.
sharon Williams

North Tazewell, VA

#24 Mar 19, 2012
mhhhmmmm wrote:
that is so true how people put lies about others like Jason snapp, who is a wonderful person, people can change and nobody can except there need to be more people like him who went from bad to good.. those are the people who are helping tazewell!
.......... It is KILLING me - Corruption in the entire Police Dept - needs to be made public first &A little investigating more INTO The dept., the without ANYTHING healty, rec. activities, dances, kids are bred to live stupid & in Poverty IN THIS hell tOWN= IT'S deep IN THE GENES. BETTY VANDYKE & THE TOWN COUNCIL COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE YOUTH IN THIS TOWN OR ELSE THEY'D OFFER THEM SOMETHING - ANY DAMNED THING. TIGHT-ASSES PREFER A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY & WANT RID OF TEENS. tHANKS YOU STUPID OLD FOGIES - bET YOUR KIDS GOT OUT OF HERE!!! lol MOUNTAIN HICK DUMMIES - Deliverance!!lmao
sharon Williams

North Tazewell, VA

#25 Mar 19, 2012
Does anyone know how to officially file a complaint against a very aggressive, dangerous police officer if we have already spoke with his Chief? He was put in the detective division because there were so many complaints on him He has threatened, harrassed & called obcenities to my youngest son. He gets down in his face & calls him punk, s-o-b, & little bastard. This "Serve & Protect" BS doesn't apply HERE. They put on the uniform, look at their fat ass in the mirror & they get by with lying - they ALWAYS LIE! Chiefs always LIE to back up his "MEN" even when they're trigger-happy - Don't EVEN tell me otherwise! I HATE THIS PLACE & wish it would explode off the earth. YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME HERE - TRUST ME!
sharon Williams

North Tazewell, VA

#26 Mar 19, 2012
Agree wrote:
most of us who get on here are working for some government agency and have nothing better to do but screw with folks.
These folks are easily screwed already - did you read what Heatley wrote - God he's on a power trip - that 350# gorilla was advertising his newest position (using that hoax) Dummy - LMFAO - kinda "slipped" that one in...(?) to no avail Fool- Wonder if he knows his co workers don't like him either-I'd like to be the one to tell him who.
and that they secretly wanted to get him (HH)off the streets, off the force, couldn't fire him -& there are lots of DEEEEP coal mines around here - some-6-mi.DOWN! Gotta really watch your step You know, several yrs. ago, it was terrible they found a hi-ranking troopers car over the mountain -& his (what was left)guts were sliced OUT! Hmmm HH- faire atten'tion. TY - My 1st.Amendment
Melvin Williams

North Tazewell, VA

#27 Mar 19, 2012
I truly think that the hoax was done to make fun of the TPD because of so much dislike & pay-back for so much harrassement--My Lanta - Wow those idiots didn't know WHAT to do!!! LOL Training courses maybe. Weight loss also? They can't even run! They should make a group pic-only 2or3 will fit the frame. Jokers------Do you see how many people on here are laughing their asses off at you? Wannabees but not! Funny
get over it

Grundy, VA

#28 Mar 20, 2012
Thats not all tho, all the cops cheat they want their cake and eat it too, they dont want to get calls like that cause it takes time from them getting laid before they go home to the women they have at home. these jokes think they have it made they wear those badges and think they can run the world they treat people like they are beneath their feet and they treat their women like garbage too i dont have a job and i could treat their women better than they do. maybe you wifes should watch your men more they lay at the "cop shop" i mean pop shop with those nasty women and the hospital and one even is always at the rescue but the women are about as bad as the men so one deserves the other and i agree they need to make these cops go on a diet or something
Set Up

Raven, VA

#29 Mar 20, 2012
The historic town of Tazewell,is beautiful,has a classy past.But,I unfortunately lived in some apartments in Tazewell years ago,and got on the wrong side of a group of tenants there(they know who they are,what they're about!),and they would use the town police(some,not all,I hope?),to harass me..charges of things I had no part of,didn't know a thing about! One tenant would brag about being friends with this/that officer.Needless to say,they made my law-abiding life a living hell there,even resorting to vandalizing my car,as they were too cowardly to come to me directly!I planned my move out of that town years ago..and I'd never consider living there again.The tenants at those apartments weren't all from Tazewell,but the way they used the local town police for their own petty malice,was what sickened me..it gave one the realization that there isn't justice for all..depending on whose side you are on!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30 Mar 20, 2012
Ok, all the negative things were posted about Tazewell. So no need to repeat the redundent. I love the scenic beauty of our area, I love being able to see the many species of wild animals, I love that the Appalachian Mountains is actually the second oldest mountain chain in the world, I love it's history. I love that I live in a community where neighbors help each other. It is true that some folks find faults as if there was some kind of reward for it. Why not instead of appreciate what you already have. Instead of being on here whining about how terrible you think where you live is....then; get active. You can either change your residence or change your attitude
Set Up

Raven, VA

#31 Mar 20, 2012
The scenery in Tazewell is beautiful,the old,classic houses,the surrounding mountains,i.e.If I'd been able to live in a private house,rented trailer,I probably wouldn't have ran afoul of some of the types that live in government-subsidized rent apartments.I have ancestors from Tazewell..one of the old houses still exists in the town of Tazewell.I didn't feel better than the people I had problems with..just our lifestyles weren't on the same plane.That's the problem,I suppose..people that are complaining here(including me),just got involved with the wrong people,and can't judge everybody by what one individual did/said to you.All people in Tazewell aren't snotty,judgemental,crooked,nor lowlifes.
Mabel

Raven, VA

#33 Mar 22, 2012
The sheriff's department also patrols in Tazewell.Depending on the crime,the State Police also has jurisdiction to act.People should appreciate the law's being on their side,when they are threatened/endangered.Maybe when people cry wolf too much,they get negative responses from law enforcement when they call the police for something or the other?
get over it

Grundy, VA

#35 Mar 22, 2012
ok Rat yea you keep tring to make yourself look not guilty when we all know you are!! i dont even know why these women sleep with you must have a big dick or they are plain stupid i go with the second guess! how about tonight you are at the hospital quiet alot and of course back at the pop shop stop flattering yourself and be honest for once Jesus what cant cops tell the truth when they want to arrest people for lying!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Bulldogs 1 hr Shady216 9
Need work 16 hr Blowjobswanted 2
hottest girl in tazewell?? (Apr '15) 20 hr coal minner 38
Horny women Sat Horny 1
Tazewell coaches Sat Joe Ellis 15
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Aug 25 Ppl 24
Milfs Aug 25 Pound Town 4

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance