What Happened To "BUG" Randall Ray

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

had no clue

Honaker, VA

#1 Jul 31, 2012
someone please tell me what happened to BUG....all i heard was that he died like 2 weeks ago??? does anyone know anything about this at all???? me and bug used to be really close and friends and i moved out of state and we eventually lost contact. may god bless this family and be with them as they go through this terribel time....somebody get on here and tell me whats happened
did u

Washington, DC

#2 Aug 4, 2012
had no clue wrote:
someone please tell me what happened to BUG....all i heard was that he died like 2 weeks ago??? does anyone know anything about this at all???? me and bug used to be really close and friends and i moved out of state and we eventually lost contact. may god bless this family and be with them as they go through this terribel time....somebody get on here and tell me whats happened
Try looking on the internet to find an obituary?
had no clue

Honaker, VA

#5 Aug 11, 2012
i know who you are you drive the red mustang. yes it was BUG that died. why dont you ask mickey or his dad or robbie and find out what happened. all i heard was that while he was locked up that his organs failed him and shut down and he died???????? Plesae see what you can find out
SarahRayx3

Bluefield, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2012
This is Bug's girlfriend! Bug is NOT dead and I don't know why you would argue that fact honestly.. I go see him every weekend. He is in jail atm until the end of February beginning of March.. So drop it. Why argue with people that truly know? You asked for information then when they tell you it's not true you argue it.. He's my boo! When he gets out we're getting married and everything! So fall back bitches =]
stupid

Honaker, VA

#8 Sep 24, 2012
HAHAHA seriously you have got to be kidding me. Honey you really think he is going to marry your ass??? YOur just a piece of a$$ for when he gets out. And you think he doesn't know about all the shit that goes on in Bluefield you dumb whore. Ask BUG about the cards and letters he has sent out and about "the money for honey". How pathetic, seriously your not this stupid are you???? Oh wait I forgot who I was talking about, you are. Maybe if you could stay off dope long enough to get a clear head and stop giving head for dope then you might would see the real picture. How lame..Bye the way let BUG know that i got his last card oh wait he knows that already, never mind....
SarahRayx3

Bluefield, WV

#11 Mar 9, 2013
I have Bug sitting here with me, he's def alive. Not a zombie or anything...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman who have had Tubal Ligation 5 hr NEED INFO 4
hot county and town cops///and state troopers.... (Oct '09) 11 hr eerp 4
people who divorce after many years of marriage (Aug '13) 20 hr hhmm 53
2 biggest hoe$ in tazewell 22 hr tommy boy 6
martial arts tournament 23 hr linkus 1
Moose lodge Sun lala 2
tazewell magic mart manager is a scrooge Sat Ebenezer 11
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web