haunted places in tazewell
trista marcum

Kannapolis, NC

#22 Nov 21, 2011
the molly tynes home in tazewell
letshope

North Tazewell, VA

#23 Dec 10, 2011
406 Center Street.Big time haunted.
LisaM

Port Republic, VA

#24 Dec 12, 2011
the house on corner of fairview ave and slope street is haunted and down right freaky something calls you by name an will push you. the owner of the house is really nice he let me and my friends go into the house an laughed at us for it but sure enough just being there for five minutes something yelled at me an slapped my friend we left running I wont even drive by that house anymore. That man is crazy for living there
yup

Tazewell, VA

#25 Dec 13, 2011
A man that use to live there died about 15 yrs ago, for a long time we would see him sitting on the steps playing his guitar.
ChadL

Port Republic, VA

#26 Dec 13, 2011
LisaM wrote:
the house on corner of fairview ave and slope street is haunted and down right freaky something calls you by name an will push you. the owner of the house is really nice he let me and my friends go into the house an laughed at us for it but sure enough just being there for five minutes something yelled at me an slapped my friend we left running I wont even drive by that house anymore. That man is crazy for living there
I went to the house to see if I could check it out didnt seem anyone was home but other than their dogs, but I did get a really bad feeling something was stareing at me, I'll go back later today or tommorrow to see again, What is the home owners name so I know for sure I was at the right house
yup

Tazewell, VA

#27 Dec 13, 2011
It is a light colored brick home, think they have up some tarp sort of fence right now. the place where i saw stuff was on the side of the house facing slope street...the steps
ChadL

Port Republic, VA

#28 Dec 13, 2011
yup wrote:
It is a light colored brick home, think they have up some tarp sort of fence right now. the place where i saw stuff was on the side of the house facing slope street...the steps
yeah thats the house just got back from their that guy is really cool he let me come in an ask questions about things going on around the house an he wouldnt speak about it he let me go thru the house an all I'm going to say is I dont care what people say there is someone or something in that basement I about crapped my pants so I didnt stay down there long went up stairs was thanking him for his time when his dogs went into kill mode an you could feel it upstairs they where barking an biting at something all the way to the back door then they ran outside an barked. So the guy that lives there is completely not there or he is to scared to talk about it. so stupid me is going to go back later this evening with a friend an see how long we can stay in the basement an yes I'm alitle braver with a friend with me lol. you guys need to check it out
spooky

United States

#29 Dec 13, 2011
I have a something in my house. Upstairs. You can smell cologne in the hallway when he`s really at it and on occasion he`ll whistle a tune or rattle the knob on my bedroom door or dim the hall light. But everyone that has been here can feel him right in front of you if it`s dark. That`s the only time it really scares me.

Also, the Howard House (a junky place with horses right at the end of Lynn Hollow) is very haunted. My grandfather and his father thought ghosts were nonsense (and his father lived there) until he jerked my father and uncle out as children and left immediately. There is supposed to be a headless woman in black upstairs there and he saw her standing over one son while she had propped the other in a corner, still asleep
ChadL

Port Republic, VA

#30 Dec 13, 2011
yup wrote:
A man that use to live there died about 15 yrs ago, for a long time we would see him sitting on the steps playing his guitar.
Do you know the owner of the house? is he a family member of the guy that died?
yup

Richlands, VA

#31 Dec 14, 2011
he was, His grandparents lived there, he would spend the summer with them. He always sat on the steps on the side of the house that went down to the basement or on the front porch.
yup

Richlands, VA

#32 Dec 14, 2011
I do not know the current owner. They ones I knew passed away years ago.
soNowIBelieve

Port Republic, VA

#33 Dec 14, 2011
ok ok now I now accepted there are paranoral things. been to about every place you guys/gals talked about an the only two place that I seen an heard an even was pushed was the Thompson house in the Cove an now today the house on Slope. So my next question why hasnt any of this ever been shown on the ghost shows on tv??
Yeap

Tazewell, VA

#34 Dec 14, 2011
soNowIBelieve wrote:
ok ok now I now accepted there are paranoral things. been to about every place you guys/gals talked about an the only two place that I seen an heard an even was pushed was the Thompson house in the Cove an now today the house on Slope. So my next question why hasnt any of this ever been shown on the ghost shows on tv??
Molly Tynes house out Gratton was a few weeks ago!
CythiaB

Port Republic, VA

#35 Dec 14, 2011
I lived in Molly Tyn house when I was 5 till 14 it's all BS nothing in that old house but old wiring and squeeky old boards
WoW

Port Republic, VA

#36 Dec 14, 2011
your all full of it
Yeap

Tazewell, VA

#37 Dec 16, 2011
&fe ature=autoshare

skip to about 7 mins and 30 sec in this tv show and it will show Molly Tynes.....
Yeap

Tazewell, VA

#38 Dec 16, 2011
CythiaB wrote:
I lived in Molly Tyn house when I was 5 till 14 it's all BS nothing in that old house but old wiring and squeeky old boards
My dad lived there as well!
letshope

North Tazewell, VA

#39 Dec 19, 2011
406 Center Street right down from N. Tazewell Elementary is terrifying. Whole neighborhood seems to be cursed, really.
Eerie

United States

#40 Dec 19, 2011
I know this is supposed to just be about tazewell but I figured I would go ahead and add my piece lol. Pocahontas VA is full of " haunted" places. The grave yard was mentioned on My Ghost Story on A&E the other day and that's just one of the many places in town. I've saw what I believe to be ghosts in a few different places on the main street near the bank and post office and close to the cricket. I'm really interested in this kind if thing and it's something I have always seen since I was a little kid so if anybody wants to add anything else that would be awesome
Hi everyone

Tazewell, VA

#41 Dec 22, 2011
I know the owner of the house on fairview st. In fact I live there. And it does have alot of activity. In fact I smugged the house when I moved in because there was somthing bad there. Now days the only activity is good. The young man who lives there with me is my son. We enjoy the visits from spirits except when they keep opening the cabinets at night. If I could only get them to start washing the dishes. Even our dogs are getting use to the spirits and have stopped barking at them all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Day 2 hr Must know 6
NEW RESTAURANT called SEVEN (Jan '17) Thu TommyB 20
New Local Store Thu KAILI 3
trader jerry's (Dec '10) Wed Pete1959 23
Anyone know of a good ordained minister? Wed Suri 1
Brandon salyer Apr 17 Yes 3
Tazewell County Schools Apr 14 AnnieMatthews 16

Tazewell Jobs

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages