Adult Stars wanted
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Double production

Port Republic, VA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Hello I'm a adult movie director and want it to know is there is any women or men in this area that wants to be my next star?
Stan

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Yea where you at
So what

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Sold, when and where
Big Blue

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Hell yeah im game as well as long as i dont have to f@*k some nasty skank ho that gna give me the rot!
xxx

Lebanon, VA

#6 Oct 6, 2012
I've got 8 inches and I'm thick
Interesting

Port Republic, VA

#7 Oct 6, 2012
OK, where are you going to do the filming? Are you a professional or just some jackoff who is trying to get off? I am not a real stud but I have a good hard 6 inches and can come 5 times a day, not the best body but I am not fat, very clean and well maintained and will do gals or guys if the pay is right. So what is the pay and where do we have to come too?
double production

New Hope, VA

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Justlooking32 wrote:
Hey I would love 2 be in a Adult Movie because I'm a 33 year old Virgin whose never had a Date or a Girlfriend.
You would be perfect for the movie are you still able to be in the movie
double production

New Hope, VA

#9 Oct 9, 2012
xxx wrote:
I've got 8 inches and I'm thick
The perfect size email me with a photo of you a [email protected]
Double production

New Hope, VA

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Justlooking32 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea just let Me know when & where.
First thing first I need some info about you so email me at [email protected]
dude

Lebanon, VA

#13 Oct 11, 2012
It's a scam
Justin

North Tazewell, VA

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Just my luck
yeah

North Tazewell, VA

#16 Oct 13, 2012
Guy, its not that difficult to pull hoes.
Idea

Port Republic, VA

#17 Oct 13, 2012
Why don't we all get together and make an amiture porm movie. All it would take is about two guys and two gals and someone to run the camera. I have a nice hard 6" and can come three or four times in a couple hours and would be willing to do what ever. Any more takers or ideas.
Idea

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Justlooking32 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I wouldn't mind 2 be in a Porn movie but then again I would because I've got a small pecker.
So you say you are 33 and have never been with anyone. Is it because you are shy about your small member or are you butt ugly, fat or nasty? You may be hot, I wondering why you have never been laid. That could be a good flick, you a for real 33 year old virgin getting your first piece of tail. I think that would be a good story. So how small are you? Not like a micro peinis or something I hope. I am not super large, just a good firm and hard 6 incher and it works well for me. So what do you think?
jack

Lebanon, VA

#21 Oct 15, 2012
I've got 8 inches and thick [email protected]
Idea

Port Republic, VA

#24 Oct 15, 2012
got it, you are not fat or out of shape. Most likely just got a self image problem is the reason you have not got laid. If you have a three inch hardon that is not micro penis. I have been talking to a couple of ladies who are interested in doing a HD home made porn. It would be great you would be the star getting your first piece of tail. I bet you will shot a load like no one has ever seen and we will have to get that. I want to blow you too after you get the girl, and then I will bet the girl to show you what an old timer does. This could be a hit. I will do some more checking. Can't wait. Take care of that little fellow.
double production

New Hope, VA

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Just read all the comments and seen how much everyone here dose not want to be in my video so I'm going to rich lands to see if they have the balls to join the adult movie seen
Stan

Fredericksburg, VA

#27 Oct 16, 2012
Ok just lookup Gera Rife she works at lowes I bet you can get her she loves cock and puss..
Idea

United States

#28 Oct 16, 2012
double production wrote:
Just read all the comments and seen how much everyone here dose not want to be in my video so I'm going to rich lands to see if they have the balls to join the adult movie seen
you must not read well. There is lots of excitement but you never came through with any concret information, so we thought we could maybe do our own. Have some good ideas and a 33 year old male virgin who is willing to shot his first load on camera. But you can find pleanty of folks in Richlands ready to take their cloths off for a few dollars, and some of them I would pay money to see naked both female and male. Good luck, kept us posted.
Idea

United States

#29 Oct 16, 2012
Justlooking32 wrote:
Well I must be Ugly or something because I can't get a Date.And I'm scared 2 have sex because I don't want some Girl laughing at Me because on My little dick.but if U wanna know what I look like here's My Facebook http://www.facebook.com/aaron.spencer.315
Hey you have a real nice car, and must have a nice job to aford such. Have ambitions to have a nice house so I don't see why you don't have a girl. A three inch penis should not be a real problem for some girls that is enough. Bet you can give oral, ladies love that even more. Just ask a lady out where you work and see what happens. You would do fine in the porn movie, the first lay, get some nookie and get blowed by a guy the same day. Could you handle that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Bulldogs 4 hr Shady216 19
Steven Troy Rose (Nov '12) 5 hr Gamechanger 2
Need work 23 hr Gay lover 3
Horny women Mon Eternal truth 2
hottest girl in tazewell?? (Apr '15) Sat coal minner 38
Tazewell coaches Aug 27 Joe Ellis 15
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Aug 25 Ppl 24

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages