long lost friend

Winchester, KY

#1 May 12, 2012
Does any one know gary dwayne dotson
Knows Best

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Dec 1, 2012
You're not missing much but I hear he's living back down that way.
long lost friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
I wouldn't be worried about it but I have a kid by him and he hasn't seen her in years and she has been asking about him. Any information would help I would really appreciate it

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Mar 28, 2013
You might want to check down toward Big Rock and Grundy.
long lost friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
You might want to check down toward Big Rock and Grundy.
You wouldn't happen to know a phone number or something that I could get a hold of him would you because I live in Pikeville and I don't know about anything that way

Tazewell, VA

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Not sure on a phone number I don't keep in touch with him but I know he and his new wife have a Facebook account if you do you can look them u there.
Concerned

War, WV

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Worried about him
long lost friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
Not sure on a phone number I don't keep in touch with him but I know he and his new wife have a Facebook account if you do you can look them u there.
What name is he using on there because I have looked and haven't seen one what is her name
long lost friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Worried about him
Why are you worried about him what is going on with him he is ok isn't he

Tazewell, VA

#10 Apr 6, 2013
They have a joint account. Try looking up "Dwayne Mandie Frankie Dotson". Good Luck.

North Tazewell, VA

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Try Mandie keen dotson thats his wifes name i know both of them...
long lost friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
Try Mandie keen dotson thats his wifes name i know both of them...
What do u know about them where do they live does he work anywhere
dontcare

Tazewell, VA

#13 Apr 19, 2013
He is living with his maternal grandmother in Grundy. He is not working. He is not legally married to Amanda Keen either. He is a dead beat father with many childen that he refuses to support or acknowledge. Yes, you can find him on those accouts. He has approxiamtely 6 diffent fb profiles. Your daughter is better off without him around, he treats his children abusively.
long lost friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2013
dontcare wrote:
He is living with his maternal grandmother in Grundy. He is not working. He is not legally married to Amanda Keen either. He is a dead beat father with many childen that he refuses to support or acknowledge. Yes, you can find him on those accouts. He has approxiamtely 6 diffent fb profiles. Your daughter is better off without him around, he treats his children abusively.
What do u mean abusively r u a friend of his or do u know him closely enough to know that he would hit one of children or is this just something u heard. I have started talking to him and he seems like he is trying to change but he has acted that way before too so u never know but he has never acted like he would abuse anybody. There is no kid that is better off without there parent unless they would hurt them in some way so I need to know if he has ever hurt one of his kids.
dontcare

Tazewell, VA

#15 Apr 22, 2013
You wanted to know his location and his work status. So, contact him now that you know these things. I assumed you needed these to follow up on the child support that you aren't getting. If you want gossip, you will not get it from me. Am assuming you want gossip because you are still here trying to get info when you was given it. I am sure you know his grandmother's name and can read a phone book!!
long lost friend

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2013
no I don't need his child support I have done without it for 10 years now I am not expecting anything from him because he got my daughters hopes up again and then left and haven't heard from him in months he just makes promises he cant keep
stilldontcare

Grundy, VA

#18 May 28, 2014
You should have known better.
long lost friend

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 28, 2014
stilldontcare wrote:
You should have known better.
yes i agree i should have but my daughter is old enough now that she herself ask to talk to him but now she knows the way he is so she doesnt ask about him anymore
Flowers88

Oakwood, VA

#20 Friday Apr 3
You do realize that's not his only kid & he does nothing but hurt his children. Mentally and physically, he is an abuser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
open fight club 2 hr Eternal truth 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tazewell, VA (Aug '10) 15 hr I know your sister 63
Tazewell Football Coach Sat The Tazewell Bulldog 5
hottest guy in tazewell?? Sat Eternal truth 23
Krissy Smith anyone seen her? Sat person 2
Moose lodge aka swingers club Fri Officer Honky 8
Coxton's of Thompsons Valley (Aug '09) Thu Turk 48
More from around the web

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE