Coxton's of Thompsons Valley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wish u knew

Mount Olive, NC

#41 Jun 8, 2012
got the ballz 2 b me wrote:
<quoted text>so who is this? aint got the ballz 2 say ?
dont matter u have had enough of them in your mouth for everybody
wish u knew

Mount Olive, NC

#42 Jun 8, 2012
your no legend jus cus the state of va and more know your the neiborhood door knob everybody gets a turn ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha huh legend your funny nosam 999666999tell satan i said fucc him and hes not real nosam666nosam666 bye phycic vampire oops sorry i mean phyco see ya;]
mike md

Newport News, VA

#44 Feb 27, 2013
this is the one and only Brandesha Coxton. Nice to know that this continent aint got nuthin' better to do but slander my mother and I in cyberspace. Good thing that we have a life and dont even need computers. You guys need to get a life,but I guess you are too much of a low life to get a life! Thanx 4 makin' us living legends! Especially to DSS and Pyott Boone.
hi Kali call me my# is listed or post here
Mikie

United States

#45 Mar 3, 2013
this is the one and only Brandesha Coxton. Nice to know that this continent aint got nuthin' better to do but slander my mother and I in cyberspace. Good thing that we have a life and dont even need computers. You guys need to get a life,but I guess you are too much of a low life to get a life! Thanx 4 makin' us living legends! Especially to DSS and Pyott Boone.
hell yea brandy...i love u and your mom!!!&#@% these lesser beings
spider man

North Tazewell, VA

#46 Mar 3, 2013
yes wrote:
she is my aunt and she does live on Coxton mtn. in Thomspson valley, drive up there. the coxton's are not all Bad...just a few of them, but Every family has Bad seeds.
Check the obits or Busted paper or jail records. That's where u will find most Coxtons
mike md

Fredericksburg, VA

#47 Mar 3, 2013
Brandy , Mike K from md. Just wondering how's life its been a long time . Don't letter the a..holes bring you down ! You live in a wonderful part of this world. I am still in the concrete jungle ,running in the rat race . Peace &2 Love.
That Guy

Earlysville, VA

#48 May 7, 2013
I know Brandisha, Its been a while since Ive seen her but I know her, I went to school with her. We lost track after steve rose died. Any idea where she is now?
Turk

Washington, DC

#49 Apr 30, 2015
know things wrote:
yes
I know her she is my aunt prove your truly her family
Mansionmoon

North Tazewell, VA

#50 Oct 27, 2016
<quoted text>so who is this? aint got the ballz 2 say ?
You are a real sl ut
janet

Charleston, WV

#51 Oct 29, 2016
yes wrote:
she is my aunt and she does live on Coxton mtn. in Thomspson valley, drive up there. the coxton's are not all Bad...just a few of them, but Every family has Bad seeds.
Who is Brandi coxton?
Freeloaders

Tazewell, VA

#52 Nov 16, 2016
Is it illegal for a husband and wife living in separate homes one with a live in male and other a female. There is a pension with one and disability on both. Is it tax fraud when filing jointly
Gus

Stanfield, NC

#53 Nov 17, 2016
Freeloaders wrote:
Is it illegal for a husband and wife living in separate homes one with a live in male and other a female. There is a pension with one and disability on both. Is it tax fraud when filing jointly
No it is not. If married you can file jointly, regardless of where you live or with whom,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Bike Man (Oct '16) 3 hr Friend of his 6
Joe Horton 3 hr Boundaries 3
tazewell fleamarket (Mar '12) 3 hr Man in town 30
Thompson Valley 13 hr Info 1
steven hess Sun blfdgirl 1
Next Bulldog Football Coach Apr 22 Jackson 136
hottest girl in tazewell?? (Apr '15) Apr 19 Lebowski 49

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance