Coxton's of Thompsons Valley
BobC

Honaker, VA

#21 Feb 17, 2010
yes wrote:
she is my aunt and she does live on Coxton mtn. in Thomspson valley, drive up there. the coxton's are not all Bad...just a few of them, but Every family has Bad seeds.
I agree with the bad seed part. I would like to make sure they are the ones I am looking for before making a visit. I can ask questions only they could answer. Are you saying Sandy is your aunt? I would say you are the child of the spouse of one of the other girls, correct. Do all three of them live in the Thompson Valley area or just one? Do you live close by? Do hey have computers? If they are interested in contact with me ask them to post here so I can verify who they are please. I know I ask a lot of questions and I apologize for that. Thank you for your time.

Bob
wwc

Sykesville, MD

#22 Apr 23, 2010
again wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any contact with them. What can you tell me about them. A friend of mine that works at Tazewell County DSS warned me to stay away from any of the Coxton's. By the way, my name is Bob Coleman. If you see/talk with any of them, ask them to email me at [email protected] I would like to ask them some questions to confirm who they are.
Your "friend" of Tazewell County DSS so not be so quick to judge people.
BobC

Honaker, VA

#23 Apr 23, 2010
I can only say that was one persons opinion. The next persons opinion may be entirely different.
maybe some help

Abingdon, VA

#24 Apr 26, 2010
did u ever find them? sandy and brandesha? i may can help u

Since: Apr 10

Tazewell

#25 Apr 26, 2010
Someone said Brandesha is some crazy broad who practices devil worship and voodoo. I personally only met her once and didn't really care. I bet one of the broads you're looking for is related to that Ernie Coxton kid. I think he moved away though.
BobC

Honaker, VA

#26 Apr 26, 2010
maybe some help wrote:
did u ever find them? sandy and brandesha? i may can help u
Not yet. Who is Brandesha?
ash

United States

#27 Jul 20, 2010
sandy is my aunt which who u r lookin for an brandy is her daughter. the other 2 sister u r lookin for im not sure bout i kno that sandy lives in thompson valley an i think missy lives in NC but not sure..
ghost

United States

#28 Jul 30, 2010
john coxton is the ladys ex hubby his num is listed in the phonebook.
cant tell ya

Maysel, WV

#29 Aug 5, 2010
most of them are good people but some are crazy as heck.cant tell u how i know them but i know some. bob someone told u correct stay where u r.
who are you

North Tazewell, VA

#30 Aug 16, 2010
why do you need to talk to her? SHE NOT HARD TO FIND
who are you

North Tazewell, VA

#31 Aug 16, 2010
LET ME TELL YOU SMOETHING IF YOUR LOOKING FOR TROUBLE TELL ME NOW? but if you are friend tell me and i will talk to them and let you know were they are o.k. what your phone number
BobC

Honaker, VA

#32 Aug 16, 2010
"why do you need to talk to her? SHE NOT HARD TO FIND"

"LET ME TELL YOU SMOETHING IF YOUR LOOKING FOR TROUBLE TELL ME NOW? but if you are friend tell me and i will talk to them and let you know were they are o.k. what your phone
number "

I have explained before, I am a half brother to Sandy, Sharon and Missy. I am not looking for any trouble, only to re-connect with relatives I haven't seen in about 35 years.
ash

Natural Bridge, VA

#33 Aug 23, 2010
sorry havent been on in a long time... but yes sandy married my uncle im not from her side of the family. she is still in tazewell in thompson valley. i dont know about her sisters but i don know about her. brandy is her daughter by my uncle. if u can give me some way she can contact you because she does not have a computer. she only has a phone thats it.
got the ballz 2 b me

North Tazewell, VA

#34 Apr 30, 2011
this is the one and only Brandesha Coxton. Nice to know that this continent aint got nuthin' better to do but slander my mother and I in cyberspace. Good thing that we have a life and dont even need computers. You guys need to get a life,but I guess you are too much of a low life to get a life! Thanx 4 makin' us living legends! Especially to DSS and Pyott Boone.
got the ballz 2 b me

North Tazewell, VA

#35 Apr 30, 2011
you_need_therapy wrote:
Someone said Brandesha is some crazy broad who practices devil worship and voodoo. I personally only met her once and didn't really care. I bet one of the broads you're looking for is related to that Ernie Coxton kid. I think he moved away though.
so who is this? aint got the ballz 2 say ?
Anonymous

Höst, Germany

#36 May 4, 2011
Not again wrote:
Do you know any of the people I am looking for or not?
well only people i knw is coxton in thomas valley is brandon and antwain an da da their black
An old freind of Michelle

New York, NY

#37 May 18, 2011
Dear Bob,

I hate to have to tell you this but Missy died. If you really wanted to meet these people you would have been up the mountain already instead of lurking in this forum for the last year or so. Brandesha if you see this be well and tell Sandy and John L hello from an old friend.
wass'goood ?

United States

#38 Jun 14, 2011
Not again wrote:
I am looking for Cecial Kay "Sandy" Coleman who married a Coxton from Thompson Valley. Sorry, I don't know any of her children or grand-children. She has two sisters, Sharon and Missy. Thier mothers name was Bernice but she went by Linda. Sandy, Sharon and Missy are my half sisters. I haven't seen them since in about 30 years. Don't even know if they still live in the Thompson Valley area. Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm her cousin , && she is still on the mountain . Along with all the other coxtons .
Walt

Ann Arbor, MI

#39 May 23, 2012
wish u knew

Mount Olive, NC

#40 Jun 8, 2012
got the ballz 2 b me wrote:
this is the one and only Brandesha Coxton. Nice to know that this continent aint got nuthin' better to do but slander my mother and I in cyberspace. Good thing that we have a life and dont even need computers. You guys need to get a life,but I guess you are too much of a low life to get a life! Thanx 4 makin' us living legends! Especially to DSS and Pyott Boone.
ha ha ha ha we all fall down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle's murderer (Apr '16) 1 hr concerned grandma 15
Next Bulldog Football Coach 2 hr Falcon 1 61
Redhead trans woman 6 hr Jarhead a Fake 20
who is sniching on hill 7 hr eye in sky 1
He thinks he is a cop 20 hr Eternal truth 59
Tazewell girls basketball Tue Billy 22
NEW RESTAURANT called SEVEN Tue Billy 13

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance