Anyone know any members of this family?

Since: May 09

Pocahontas

#2 Aug 17, 2009
yes
Not again

Honaker, VA

#3 Aug 18, 2009
Do you one whose given name is Celia Kay but goes by Sandy. She was originally a Coleman and has two sisters, Sharon and Missy?
Not again

Honaker, VA

#4 Aug 27, 2009
know things: I see you have posted since you responded to my post. Do I assume you do not know the person I am looking for?
Not again

Honaker, VA

#5 Sep 14, 2009
I can't believe no one knows them. If someone does know one of the girls mentioned above ask them to email me at [email protected]
Not again

Honaker, VA

#6 Sep 14, 2009
Not again

Honaker, VA

#7 Nov 22, 2009
Someone has to know these ladies. I am looking for them because I am related to them
Not again

Honaker, VA

#8 Dec 24, 2009
know things......are you out there. If so please respond or contact me at the above address.
Ghost

Yadkinville, NC

#9 Jan 9, 2010
Thats the best mountain in VA!!!!!!!!!! my family too! love you guys!
Ghost

Yadkinville, NC

#10 Jan 9, 2010
I love them all up there!!! wish I could shout it out !!!! over the snow covered mountain !!!! Good ppl never bother anyone really..... the best!
Ghost

Yadkinville, NC

#11 Jan 9, 2010
hello thompsonvalley!!!
Ghost

Yadkinville, NC

#12 Jan 9, 2010
I love that mountain!!! best ppl you will find up there!!
know things wrote:
yes
Not again

Honaker, VA

#13 Jan 10, 2010
Do you know any of the people I am looking for or not?
maybe

Cedar Bluff, VA

#14 Jan 10, 2010
i might know the people you are talking about? did they have a grandaughter (kayla coxton) who died in a car accident a little over a year ago?
no one in particular

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2010
I know brandisha coxton is she the one you speak of?
Not again

Honaker, VA

#16 Jan 10, 2010
I am looking for Cecial Kay "Sandy" Coleman who married a Coxton from Thompson Valley. Sorry, I don't know any of her children or grand-children. She has two sisters, Sharon and Missy. Thier mothers name was Bernice but she went by Linda. Sandy, Sharon and Missy are my half sisters. I haven't seen them since in about 30 years. Don't even know if they still live in the Thompson Valley area. Hope to hear from you soon.
Not again

Honaker, VA

#17 Jan 10, 2010
Mispelled her name. Should be Celia
Dwayne Mitchell

Tazewell, VA

#18 Jan 22, 2010
Sharon and Bob were Kaylas grandparents. I know them Not again. I know them well..my cousin married Joe Coxton..Ill do anything i can to help you get up with them..and for the record im pretty sure Sandy still lives on the hill. But like i say im not positive on anything.
again

Honaker, VA

#19 Jan 22, 2010
Dwayne Mitchell wrote:
Sharon and Bob were Kaylas grandparents. I know them Not again. I know them well..my cousin married Joe Coxton..Ill do anything i can to help you get up with them..and for the record im pretty sure Sandy still lives on the hill. But like i say im not positive on anything.
Do you have any contact with them. What can you tell me about them. A friend of mine that works at Tazewell County DSS warned me to stay away from any of the Coxton's. By the way, my name is Bob Coleman. If you see/talk with any of them, ask them to email me at [email protected] I would like to ask them some questions to confirm who they are.
yes

North Tazewell, VA

#20 Feb 15, 2010
she is my aunt and she does live on Coxton mtn. in Thomspson valley, drive up there. the coxton's are not all Bad...just a few of them, but Every family has Bad seeds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Alford 4 hr Justwondering 1
Megan Montaigne? 7 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 3
Billy Hash ran over in Dryfork 7 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 2
Teachers and Facebook (Oct '10) 7 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 13
Middle school basketball 9 hr Billy 56
Gold and silver or bitcoin Tue Beautiful Blonde 2
Sexual allegations Tue Tommy 6

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance