First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BE WARNED

Greensboro, NC

#63 Feb 24, 2012
Well blou9, bitching about it and making no attempts to fix it will sure help! You are placing all the blame on the doctors, who write the prescriptions. The drug addicts have responsibilities too, which is to tell the TRUTH when they go to the doctor, ADMIT they have a drug problem, and GET HELP for that problem. The words NO THANKS would do wonders, if the drug addicts would simply say them. They are just as responsible for the "corruption" as the doctors.
Debbie

Dyke, VA

#64 Apr 21, 2012
tazewell co jail they need to look around and c whats going on in that jail I know what im talking about and the sheriff dept. OH WHAT JERKS
Just sayin

Tazewell, VA

#65 Apr 21, 2012
BE WARNED wrote:
Well blou9, bitching about it and making no attempts to fix it will sure help! You are placing all the blame on the doctors, who write the prescriptions. The drug addicts have responsibilities too, which is to tell the TRUTH when they go to the doctor, ADMIT they have a drug problem, and GET HELP for that problem. The words NO THANKS would do wonders, if the drug addicts would simply say them. They are just as responsible for the "corruption" as the doctors.
Be warned pretends to be God n sucks balls
knows

Lexington, NC

#66 May 16, 2012
Those of you who talk bad about Tazewell and other small towns in the area don't realize how good you have it. I too thought that those small towns were boring and filled with nosey peoiple until I moved away. I miss the friendly people and the safety I always felt back home so much. I've lived here in NC for almost 5 years and I couldn't tell you my neighbors name. I would never go to bed with my doors unlocked and I never let my Granddaughter play outside unless I'm out there with her. Its the little things that we all take for granted that you miss so much. I had a flat one day and not one person stopped to offer to help. You all know that that wouldn't be the case in Tazewell. You honestly don't realize what a great place you are living in and its a even better place to raise your kids.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#67 Feb 14, 2013
How can you find out someones charges who have been put in jail here?? Calling on the phone the only option or is it on a website somewhere???
sharon

North Tazewell, VA

#68 Feb 14, 2013
is sharon pregnant?
what

North Tazewell, VA

#69 Feb 21, 2013
Bahhahahaha
Lookout

Tazewell, VA

#70 Feb 24, 2013
Debbie wrote:
tazewell co jail they need to look around and c whats going on in that jail I know what im talking about and the sheriff dept. OH WHAT JERKS

Seems like you have first hand knowledge of both. So-what does go on in each,Deb?
Anon

Wise, VA

#71 Apr 30, 2014
If someone can find out what corporation runs and is in charge of the SWVRJA that would be great. I thought it was Geo Group for Corrections Corporation of America but cannot find anything so far concrete. Would love to know more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls basketball 8 hr Dean 96
Review: Cecil Engineering Co PC 8 hr Know Him 2
Cheating Wives? Thu I know one 17
looking for steven tickle Thu Tom 2
Tray Ting Feb 25 Tina 3
Reasona grants is a better store than foodlion (Jun '12) Feb 25 Ben 28
Jodi Feb 24 ashley 2
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web