Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in T...

Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Tazewell,VA

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
outofstateRN

Sevierville, TN

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Just wondering what kind of reputation Tazewell Jail has....I live in GA and am moving back to Tazewell County...have been in corrections for a bit and am looking for a place to transfer to...so whadda you all think of the place? Is it a good place to work?
Laughs

Tazewell, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2008
Can't stop laughing
outofstateRN wrote:
Just wondering what kind of reputation Tazewell Jail has....I live in GA and am moving back to Tazewell County...have been in corrections for a bit and am looking for a place to transfer to...so whadda you all think of the place? Is it a good place to work?

Since: Nov 08

Sevierville, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Excuse me?? It was an honest question...
Laughs wrote:
Can't stop laughing
<quoted text>
tnn crazzy man

Waycross, GA

#4 Nov 10, 2008
just stay where you are we dont wont iney more convict here we have enough here
Brad

Tazewell, VA

#5 Nov 11, 2008
An example of the average education here, you should run for public office.
tnn crazzy man wrote:
Your Take

Lorton, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2008
outofstateRN wrote:
Are you serious?????
David

Tazewell, VA

#7 Nov 11, 2008
Run as far as you can from this black hole county
outofstateRN wrote:

Sevierville, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2008
I am not a convict...I am just a person liiking for a place to transfer to so I can be closer to home! Sorry if I offended you in asking....geeessshhhh!
tnn crazzy man wrote:
Lloyd

Tazewell, VA

#9 Nov 11, 2008
The place has really went down hill since HS isnt in charge.
Khrystalynne wrote:
I am not a convict...I am just a person liiking for a place to transfer to so I can be closer to home! Sorry if I offended you in asking....geeessshhhh!
<quoted text>

Sevierville, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2008
Well, I had heard that from a friend, but was just curious to ask myself, heard HS was not in charge of the jail anymore...and then basically what you said in your quote. That is really sad!
Lloyd wrote:
The place has really went down hill since HS isnt in charge.
<quoted text>
tnn crazzy man

Waycross, GA

#11 Nov 11, 2008
if i took what you said wrong im sorry if you work in a jail i under stand ok but the way you put it you was in jail

Sevierville, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2008
Nah, I am not a convict in the jail...LOL....I work in a correctional facility and am wanting to come closer to home to be near family...only time I ever been in jail is to work...only one in my family that has been in jail and don't have a criminal record! LOL! No offense taken....LOL~
tnn crazzy man wrote:
if i took what you said wrong im sorry if you work in a jail i under stand ok but the way you put it you was in jail
Harry

Tazewell, VA

#14 Nov 15, 2008
Who's the boss?
outofstateRN

Sevierville, TN

#15 Nov 15, 2008
Ummmm, all I know is that there is a Major and a Captain who run the jsil from this end...but there is someone above them from Meadowview I think?? I think that is how it was told to me... so I guess whomever is the head honcho in Meadowview is the boss...and then the Major and Captain are under him...I guess that is how it goes....not sure though!
Harry wrote:
Who's the boss?
Brian

Tazewell, VA

#16 Nov 17, 2008
Let me guess, someone without a degree? Lol
outofstateRN wrote:
Ummmm, all I know is that there is a Major and a Captain who run the jsil from this end...but there is someone above them from Meadowview I think?? I think that is how it was told to me... so I guess whomever is the head honcho in Meadowview is the boss...and then the Major and Captain are under him...I guess that is how it goes....not sure though!
<quoted text>
Not Guilty

Bluefield, WV

#17 Nov 17, 2008
Khrystalynne wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so sad.....You ask a simple question,and cant get a answer.Sounds as if this nut thought you was a prison inmate,wanting to transfer from one prison to another prison.I wish I could help you with your question,but Im not from that area.good luck!!!
vlb

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2008
Brian Hieatt is the Chief of Police and HS Caudill is the Sheriff. Look on the Tazewell Police Department site just type it in you will find it. I beleive Caudill takes care of the jail. I am not positive, but my uncle knows Caudill he has a business near the jail. I am thinking about moving back to Tazewell myself I live in NY now. I come to visit, but miss my family. I heard the jail is very crowd. Good luck to you!
Harry

Tazewell, VA

#19 Dec 21, 2008
rolls eyes
one free criminal

Cedar Bluff, VA

#20 Dec 25, 2008
tazewell co sucks, they lock up the young 2 hide their problems and if you can pay off the judges and lawyers you can actually sale dope, drive drunk(judge mullins)and laugh while your simple adddicts are denied treatment,but instead offered a nice long jail sentence to only get out more fuct up than befor their bid is up!!! truth sucks but so does our legal system
brains

Cedar Bluff, VA

#21 Dec 27, 2008
nicely put, sounds like most small towns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for some NSA 1 hr Boxman 1
Larry Price 9 hr steven 1
Looking for an ordained minister Wed Kelly 1
Board of Supervisors. Wed Big Mo 7
School Board and Football May 22 Billy 17
What happened to Betsy Hargrave after she wreck... May 22 Alisha 1
what happened to dylan wright? May 19 Alisha 3

Tazewell Jobs

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages