Most Beautiful MEN in Tazewell
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Southern ex

Washington, DC

#294 Dec 12, 2012
Who is the guy who drives the big new black ford truck with a coalminer sticker on the back glass? He's younger, probably in his 20s. I see him out a lot but haven't tried speaking to him because I'm not sure of he's single. Let a girl know!:)
Beenthere

New Hope, VA

#295 Dec 14, 2012
Southern ex wrote:
Who is the guy who drives the big new black ford truck with a coalminer sticker on the back glass? He's younger, probably in his 20s. I see him out a lot but haven't tried speaking to him because I'm not sure of he's single. Let a girl know!:)
read my Oct. 17th post. I think this is the same guy you speak of. If you can get him in the sack you want be disapointed. If you try you will, he is easy, will do about any fairly good looking girl, I think he might have even done a guy or too, which makes him really hot to me. You know who I am Scotty, call me, I want to bj you.
Southern ex

Washington, DC

#296 Dec 14, 2012
Beenthere wrote:
<quoted text>
read my Oct. 17th post. I think this is the same guy you speak of. If you can get him in the sack you want be disapointed. If you try you will, he is easy, will do about any fairly good looking girl, I think he might have even done a guy or too, which makes him really hot to me. You know who I am Scotty, call me, I want to bj you.
No he is like 21 - 25 tops. Definitely not 35 with a beer gut lmfao. He used to drive a gold Lincoln truck with a fox sticker on the back now he has a big black newer truck. Last time I seem him out he was with a girl that worked at lowes, Rachel Stevenson. I was confused because I've seen her where I work and she seems to be quite into the ladies. Not sure if they dated or just friends. Since she's clearly not straight.
Beenthere

New Hope, VA

#297 Dec 14, 2012
Southern ex wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is like 21 - 25 tops. Definitely not 35 with a beer gut lmfao. He used to drive a gold Lincoln truck with a fox sticker on the back now he has a big black newer truck. Last time I seem him out he was with a girl that worked at lowes, Rachel Stevenson. I was confused because I've seen her where I work and she seems to be quite into the ladies. Not sure if they dated or just friends. Since she's clearly not straight.
nope, this is not the same guy I am speaking of. I know the Scotty I have been with, but not going to use his last name. Still if you had him you would like him too, and I would not care one damn because the horney boy he is, well he could do you and by the time he drove to my house he would be ready to give about a 45 minute work out. I am getting all wet just thinking about him. Good luck with you search.
did you

Hyattsville, MD

#298 Jan 10, 2013
Did you fiqure out your mystery man with the lil boy??
whoishe wrote:
<quoted text>don't know his name but OMFG he was with a lil boy when I seen him
lisa

Charlottesville, VA

#299 Jan 13, 2013
Jason Kwun since I see him around town sometimes
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#300 Jan 13, 2013
The hottest guy to ever walk the streets of Tazewell was Ronnie Peery.He made all the girls melt.
youwishyouknew17

Roanoke, VA

#301 Jan 18, 2013
Southern ex wrote:
he is married
hmmm

Tazewell, VA

#302 Jan 18, 2013
ukw wrote:
I would have to say Dylan Wright, Alic Hass, and Isaiah Kanne are the best looking.
this is for men not little boys; if you cant afford to buy your own ride none of these ladies are interested in little drama boys let us know when they get out of high school, can go in a bar and have their own places mommy and daddy dont pay for tham we will talk. omg their just babies seriously!!!!
umhm

North Tazewell, VA

#303 Jan 24, 2013
im thinkin wrote:
the guy in the orange charger
havent seen him round in forever, anybody gots a name/info??
pink lady

North Tazewell, VA

#304 Jan 27, 2013
what about the guy who wears jacket with a dragon on the back and he wears a big cross ear ring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorraine Cummins (Jul '16) Wed Sarah 13
Train station in tazewell Wed Wondering 1
Melinda Jackson Wed Amerika 2
Blue booty shorts, pop shop, 6/4/17. Who are you? Wed Bert 5
Single and Bored Wed McGee 9
where is the wildest place youve had sex? Jun 20 Alvie 18
You know max and nev Jun 19 Cristina 4

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance