Most beautiful girls in Tazewell
isay

Waynesboro, VA

#127 Oct 5, 2010
kaitlyn oquinn, leanne catron, breanna holloway, samantha boothe, olivia hart, bridget cook, kayla mccroskey, kate snapp, brienna sparks, sarah waddle, natasha blankenship, madison fielder, taylor dingus, greyson laney, sam altizer, molly altizer, and haley b
El Chivato

United States

#128 Oct 6, 2010
Throw in a vote for Lakyn Belcher, and Julia Thomas

Since: Sep 10

Cedar Bluff, VA

#129 Oct 7, 2010
@ladies man yeapp
@tazewell im not waitin for my name to pop up he simply asked me who i was and i said i reveal if my name popped up so plz get it right

Since: Oct 10

Cedar Bluff, VA

#130 Oct 7, 2010
ok so im speakin for all girls wen i say tht i think you guys onlyy see cheerleaders as pretty i mean what is yalls definition of BEAUTIFUL cause i think im pretty dayumm cute my self lol
Ladies Man

Cedar Bluff, VA

#131 Oct 7, 2010
Honestly I find beauty to be a owman I don't feel is trying to be fake around me, and a woman I am comfortable being myself in fornt of. Beauty is NOT just skin deep. Beauty is something that has to come from inside. You can show me a woman with a completely flawless figure and profile, yet she could be the ugliest thing to ever stroll across this planet if she doesn't have the right attitude and demeanor. Now I'm not saying that pretty girls have bad attitudes, although some people will try to say I am. The women I listed on here are women I find those qualities in, or did when I spent time with them. Many of these women were or are close friends of mine, which is why I feel I can say that I see these good qualities within them, or have witnessed them in the past. Now the floor is open to the other men here to answer your question ma'am
Ladies Man

Cedar Bluff, VA

#132 Oct 7, 2010
excuse the typo, that eigth word was intended to be "woman", sorry
notafan

Athens, WV

#133 Oct 11, 2010
MHM wrote:
LindseyO'Quinn, SamanthaBoothe, TaylorPhillips, JennaDuty, HayleeWalker, KaylaCline, AllisonJustice, JohnnaMitchem, KelseySheets, CassidyAscue.
cassidy ascue is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ugly
ABC

United States

#134 Oct 11, 2010
Stephanie Ferguson
Ladies Man

Cedar Bluff, VA

#135 Oct 12, 2010
Amanda Richardson
Myopionion

United States

#136 Oct 14, 2010
There is a girl that works at dr householders office.... And I think she is so beautiful I'm not sure of her name though her eyes r so amazing!
brody

United States

#137 Oct 19, 2010
Codee wrote:
Nickole Shelton is pretty sexy and her friend Brittney is sexy too especially for just having a kid! I would most def hook up wit one or both of them ;)!
Don't think my bro would like this that too much and would love to know who u are but too bad he got her dude lol
Nikki

United States

#138 Oct 19, 2010
WTF wrote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NOT THE MOST UGLY! NIKKI IS NOT PRETTY AT ALL ON THE INSIDE OR THE OUTSIDE!
Who are you??? If you are going to say something about me then own it or shut the f**k up. You don't know me and ppl have different opinions on who is pretty or not but you don't know shit about my heart and i'm a very good hearted person. f**k all you haters i know i'm beautiful...
blu_1234

Brentwood, TN

#140 Oct 20, 2010
nikki is hott not saying that disrespectful towards her or brody both are long time friends i just haven't talked to in a while. but just to set straight she is a hott girl and damn good girl she been by brody's side for ever he is a lucky man because he got girl who is real and don't go around f*ckin around like most girls in tazewell do..most people just hate on her cause they can't get her .. And just suggestion for they other 99% of the post on this topic how about you guys name some real women not little high school girls ..not that those girls not attractive.. but there still girls name some real women
Ladies Man

United States

#141 Oct 20, 2010
Alright blu, first I have to clarify that this post was intended both for high schoolers and graduates of an older age. Probably moreso for highschoolers and fresh graduaes, but I see your point. Again, I'll throw another nom out there for Shannon Perkins
Nikki

Faber, VA

#142 Oct 23, 2010
blu_1234 wrote:
nikki is hott not saying that disrespectful towards her or brody both are long time friends i just haven't talked to in a while. but just to set straight she is a hott girl and damn good girl she been by brody's side for ever he is a lucky man because he got girl who is real and don't go around f*ckin around like most girls in tazewell do..most people just hate on her cause they can't get her .. And just suggestion for they other 99% of the post on this topic how about you guys name some real women not little high school girls ..not that those girls not attractive.. but there still girls name some real women
HAHA thanks you know it lol brody said thanks too...Atleast there is someone who knows whats up!
hmm

Natural Bridge, VA

#143 Oct 29, 2010
What about Kaley Holloway?
tazewell

New Hope, VA

#144 Oct 29, 2010
ashley mclogthlin tiffany bowman chelsa collier jamie shelton
Dude

United States

#145 Oct 30, 2010
Leanna cantrell and again Nicole Harman
lol lololllololol

Elizabethtown, KY

#146 Nov 10, 2010
How can you even put ashley mcglothlin and tiffany bowman and even chelsa collier on the same page ashley is def way different a lot prettier, and a better person
bobleeswagger

North Tazewell, VA

#147 Nov 11, 2010
Allison Justice man she bangin!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Police Dept Fri Barnie 2
Accident Fri Weiser 4
dera black (Sep '10) Fri That one 9
felicia n cline gauger (Feb '13) Thu Concerned 17
Dog barking ordinance Jul 17 Ugh 11
Melinda Jackson Jul 17 Dr Kildare 17
Toney delgrand Jul 15 bigrigbigwig 1

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance