Ladies man wrote:
Throw out a couple more nominees while I'm at it. Brittney and Tracey Muncy
are u kiddin me?
THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE MEN!!!!
yuck!
dr doback

North Tazewell, VA

#43 Aug 25, 2010
When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say it like that, he said "Stop being a f***ing dinosaur and get a job".
Ladies man

United States

#44 Aug 25, 2010
Two things: the Muncy sisters are very pretty, and good hearted, and two- stop being crazy and putting dumb junk on here. Use the post for the right purpose or dont use it at all
wow

Port Republic, VA

#45 Aug 25, 2010
right purpose?
haha room to talk there.
talking about how all the girls are sexy and wanna gang bang and stuff.. wow. and im sure your not too good lookin either. because you have to waste your time on here talkin about girls and masterbating about it probably as well. dont lie..i know you do!
yum yum yum

Port Republic, VA

#46 Aug 25, 2010
i have a few names. sasha deal, lisa spence, sarah tessmer, kayla cline, jenna duty, kara surratt, brittney muncy, saleana roberts, cythina perry, stephaine perry, vicki chambers, kayla anderson, kristen anderson, kelsey hardin, kaci patterson, bridget cook, sam boothe, stephaine seymore, molly altizer, chelsey edmonds, emily bowman. n my list can go on n on.
Ladies man

United States

#48 Aug 26, 2010
wow wrote:
right purpose?
haha room to talk there.
talking about how all the girls are sexy and wanna gang bang and stuff.. wow. and im sure your not too good lookin either. because you have to waste your time on here talkin about girls and masterbating about it probably as well. dont lie..i know you do!
That obviously wasn't the intention for this post, just the direction some of the sad individuals on this site took it in.
Ladies man

United States

#49 Aug 26, 2010
Nice list "yum". Many beautiful girls there
lmfao

Tazewell, VA

#51 Aug 26, 2010
kara surratt, stephanie seymore, chelsey edmonds....whatever.
yum yum yum

Port Republic, VA

#52 Aug 26, 2010
lmfao wrote:
kara surratt, stephanie seymore, chelsey edmonds....whatever.
are u blind?? kara is hot n thick, seymore is choc-lo-late that i can get into and chelsey had a nice ass
a friend

Tazewell, VA

#53 Aug 26, 2010
I think that wrote:
Robin Harold is very pretty.
who wrote this???
El Chivato

United States

#55 Aug 27, 2010
How about Emily Hinkle, and Kaitlin Asbury
homeboy2010

Athens, WV

#56 Aug 29, 2010
El Chivato wrote:
How about Emily Hinkle, and Kaitlin Asbury
how about NOOOOO
El Chivato

Cedar Bluff, VA

#57 Aug 29, 2010
Why not? You got somebody better looking in mind? I think not kid
Ladies man

United States

#58 Sep 1, 2010
Post had a bit of a lul. How about another nom for Kaitlin Asbury, and one for Chassie Farqhuason
yum yum yum

United States

#59 Sep 1, 2010
Ladies man wrote:
Post had a bit of a lul. How about another nom for Kaitlin Asbury, and one for Chassie Farqhuason
without a doubt! both my friend, both!
Ladies Man

North Tazewell, VA

#60 Sep 1, 2010
That's right yum, you get it
Ahotguy2

New Hope, VA

#61 Sep 4, 2010
Selena Roberts, Lakyn Murphy, her mother Shona and her aunt Karen
gUY8

New Hope, VA

#62 Sep 4, 2010
wHO CARES REALLY
Ladies Man

United States

#63 Sep 4, 2010
Any self respecting person, male or female has some opinion of what and who is attractive, and what isn't. This post is here to give recognition and respect to some beautiful, beautiful women. That's why people care, and clearly quite a few do.
Guy08

New Hope, VA

#65 Sep 6, 2010
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
who wrote this???
Probably Robin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Fletcher 4 hr Friend 5
Sallys Grooming on Carline Sat Doodlemom 1
Megan Montaigne? Sat duuwhop 2
Middle school basketball Sat Citizen 1
Foxxy Fox<3 Fri Noonecan 4
Sheila Bandy Nov 16 Ted 6
The laughter stock of Bandy shelia bandy Nov 15 Anonymous 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance