military helicopter
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justme

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
a military helicopter just went over ....across the four lane and towards Thompson Valley
anyone see it and know what kind it was?
AEa

Tazewell, VA

#2 Jul 31, 2012
It came by house but I didn't get a good look, it was pretty loud.
Look

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Dea Looking for pot patches.
justme

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Aug 3, 2012
I doubt that was DEA....it went too fast and had missiles...or places for them...3 on each side. Looked like huey but I couldn't be sure...still makes me wonder but i guess i won't ever know.
What

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Aug 3, 2012
I know in McDowell Co. The State Police uses these types of helicopters to look for pot patches! So that's probably what they are doing! I also saw it in Tazewell on Monday!
Helicopter

Lucerne Valley, CA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
@What: I seriously doubt that the State PD has missiles on their choppers.
@justme: I don't think that it could have been a Huey, the Huey air frame isn't capable carrying a payload--which is why it requires an escort chopper.
Maybe it was just the National Guard out training???

Since: Aug 12

Kernersville, NC

#7 Oct 15, 2012
What wrote:
I know in McDowell Co. The State Police uses these types of helicopters to look for pot patches! So that's probably what they are doing! I also saw it in Tazewell on Monday!
Harvest season is already over that's in sept
What

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Helicopter wrote:
@What: I seriously doubt that the State PD has missiles on their choppers.
@justme: I don't think that it could have been a Huey, the Huey air frame isn't capable carrying a payload--which is why it requires an escort chopper.
Maybe it was just the National Guard out
@Helicopter, what are you talking about, missiles? I said pot patches.
What

North Tazewell, VA

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Starcitygta, if you could read and comprehend, you would see that the date for my post was Aug. 3rd. It's usually in Aug when they start their eradication of marijuana.

Since: Aug 12

Kernersville, NC

#10 Oct 16, 2012
What wrote:
Starcitygta, if you could read and comprehend, you would see that the date for my post was Aug. 3rd. It's usually in Aug when they start their eradication of marijuana.
hey what suc mu lef nut
shoot

Baltimore, MD

#11 Oct 16, 2012
they are dropping ladybugs to feed the turkeys!
chub

Newton, NC

#12 May 15, 2013
i saw it too going down four sixty. it was an attack chopper. wasnt the dea looking for pot patches. it was flying low down middle of highway with missles and machine guns. dea flys high so they can see more and they dont have damn missles. people love to discredit any concern when they have zero information. makes me sick u ignorant sheep. Wake Up.
Idea

Waldorf, MD

#13 May 16, 2013
How could you have seen it and suddenly decide to post and hate almost a year later..? Idiot
chub

Mauldin, SC

#14 May 16, 2013
Idea wrote:
How could you have seen it and suddenly decide to post and hate almost a year later..? Idiot
because i dont frequent this site and it came up in a coversation that it was mentioned on here. they also said its full of trolls and dipshits. they were correct on both fronts. idiot.
chub

Mauldin, SC

#15 May 16, 2013
is your thought process really that limited detective?
Willd Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#16 May 17, 2013
justme wrote:
a military helicopter just went over ....across the four lane and towards Thompson Valley
anyone see it and know what kind it was?
It is a top secret chopper. It was flying low because it couldn't gain altitude. Hillary Clintion was on board.
Casey

North Tazewell, VA

#17 Jun 15, 2013
In tazewell the state police use their MedFlight helicopter to search for pot patches, I've helped land it and have talked to the one of the state troopers who goes out and does that kind of stuff.
saw it

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Prob lookin for pot
chub

Greenville, SC

#19 Jun 17, 2013
the description of the aircraft should be enough to rule our dea bumming a medflight chopper retro fitting it with missles then repainting it. it was a black attack chopper. do they use xhoppers for looking for pot. yes. was that what we saw. no. think about it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 17, 2013
I know, but can't say much about it...
Expect to see them occasionally through summer...
No worries....it's not n Korea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Police Dept 7 hr Barnie 2
Accident 13 hr Weiser 4
dera black (Sep '10) 14 hr That one 9
felicia n cline gauger (Feb '13) Thu Concerned 17
Ryan Lambert Thu Tony 8
Dog barking ordinance Jul 17 Ugh 11
Melinda Jackson Jul 17 Dr Kildare 17

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages