curious

United States

#41 May 31, 2012
you got to know it wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't date anyone for a long time because she really didn't want me to. Now she is OK with it, she says daddy you need a good woman, and yes it was discussed in depth.
(
It was really nice of you to consider you daughter's feelings. Sounds like you are not a selfish person. I also like races but haven't been in a while.
you got to know it

Bluefield, WV

#42 May 31, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
(
It was really nice of you to consider you daughter's feelings. Sounds like you are not a selfish person. I also like races but haven't been in a while.
you can email me if you want, I'm not comfortable putting a lot more info on here, and wouldn't ask you to reveal anything on here.
thomas24630@gmail.com

Since: Jul 09

Cedar Bluff, VA

#43 May 31, 2012
very nice curious, and where did you go Justame
curious

United States

#44 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>you can email me if you want, I'm not comfortable putting a lot more info on here, and wouldn't ask you to reveal anything on here.
thomas24630@gmail.com
I haven't forgot about you. I've just been extremely busy. Still interested in talking with you.
you got to know it

Bluefield, WV

#45 Jun 5, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't forgot about you. I've just been extremely busy. Still interested in talking with you.
OK, I will be waiting.
curious

United States

#46 Jun 9, 2012
you got to knwwow it wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I will be waiting.

sorry, I have been working midnights. Sleeping in the day. What do you look for in a woman? And what is the oldest you will date?
you got to know it

New York, NY

#47 Jun 9, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, I have been working midnights. Sleeping in the day. What do you look for in a woman? And what is the oldest you will date?
I really don't consider age, I want someone who will be honest with me, and care for me like I will care for them. Oh yea a great sense of humor is a plus. Honesty would be the most important though.
curious

Sterling, VA

#48 Jun 10, 2012
<quoted text>I really don't consider age, I want someone who will be honest with me, and care for me like I will care for them. Oh yea a great sense of humor is a plus. Honesty would be the most important though.
Honesty is very important to me, too! I am just a little bit older than you though. But not much.
curious

Sterling, VA

#49 Jun 10, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty is very important to me, too! I am just a little bit older than you though. But not much.
I see by the time you responded to me, you must be a night person, too.
you got to know it

New York, NY

#50 Jun 10, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I see by the time you responded to me, you must be a night person, too.
I am a night person.. I can't believe you haven't emailed me yet, but I am patiently waiting.
Buddy

Bluefield, WV

#51 Jun 10, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
????????? HA!!
curious

Purcellville, VA

#52 Jun 13, 2012
I have been trying to email you. Email is not working properly. Do you have facebook?
you got to know it

Bluefield, WV

#53 Jun 14, 2012
I don't have a Facebook.. it is
thomas24630@gmail.com
Or give me yours and I will email you. But I get emails there all the time, so it should work. I thought you forgot me.... I hope to hear from you soon
oh my

North Tazewell, VA

#54 Jun 14, 2012
kayla brewster heres ya another old man to fall in "love" with.
curious

Potomac, MD

#55 Jun 16, 2012
I don't have a Facebook.. it is
thomas24630@gmail.com
Or give me yours and I will email you. But I get emails there all the time, so it should work. I thought you forgot me.... I hope to hear from you soon
Did you get your gmail?
well

Bluefield, WV

#56 Jun 20, 2012
i live in bluefield, va. i am 21 and i would like to meet someone who is in their early 30's. i love older!!! i had a older boyfriend but he was really sick and passed away june 27th. i believe i am finally ready to move on with my life and get back to having a happy life all over again...
you are still young

Sterling, VA

#57 Jun 20, 2012
well wrote:
i live in bluefield, va. i am 21 and i would like to meet someone who is in their early 30's. i love older!!! i had a older boyfriend but he was really sick and passed away june 27th. i believe i am finally ready to move on with my life and get back to having a happy life all over again...
Dont wish your life away. Sorry to hear of your loss. In time, you will meet mr. right. You are still young.
local guy

Woodbridge, VA

#58 Jun 21, 2012
well wrote:
I'm 29 email me at wuzup007@ live.com we can talk in private!
honestly

Johnson City, TN

#59 Jun 21, 2012
Im game "Mr. you got it". i live in washington co.if interested. If you dont mind younger women.I'm divorced 3 years now, 2 daughters 12 and 6, 5'8 125 lbs.ex-military wife. looking for the real deal with a man who has his stuff together and who understands my kids come first, no head games and must be a honest,loyal,hard working loving person. did i say HONEST!:)no drugs,no players,I dont have time to meet people and dont go to bars. looking for a person with depth.tired of the hot guys with no brains.
local guy

Woodbridge, VA

#60 Jun 21, 2012
honestly wrote:
Im game "Mr. you got it". i live in washington co.if interested. If you dont mind younger women.I'm divorced 3 years now, 2 daughters 12 and 6, 5'8 125 lbs.ex-military wife. looking for the real deal with a man who has his stuff together and who understands my kids come first, no head games and must be a honest,loyal,hard working loving person. did i say HONEST!:)no drugs,no players,I dont have time to meet people and dont go to bars. looking for a person with depth.tired of the hot guys with no brains.
email me and we can talk a lil in private if that's cool my email is in the post above urs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher in Tazewell High School assaulted? 55 min Like it is 45
treat us coal miners with respect 2 hr T REX 41
tazewell magic mart manager is a scrooge 5 hr Like it is 6
Desperate Exes 7 hr Okay 3
big women wanted 9 hr Really 281
Tiffany mullins 10 hr matt 1
Merry Christmas from The Bulldog 10 hr The Tazewell Bulldog 1
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web