Who's got th balls???
Melissa Saunders

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2012
U know its sad that people have nothing better 2 do than get on their computers & hide behind their lil fake names & trash good people. It leads me 2 believe u have a boring pitiful life that u have 2 stick ur nose in my life & Tom & Jadas & Heather & even try 2 get something started abt my bf. This is th real world folks we left HS 20 yrs ago so if u got th balls 2 say shit then put ur name on it & let's settle this like adults!
Heather Horne

Lansdale, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Thanx Melissa I couldnt have said it better myself! Sad pathetic ppl r going 2 have 2 grow up one day! Thanks 4 being real n having the balls 2 stand up when the time comes
Nope

Grundy, VA

#3 Jan 6, 2012
Guess nobody has the balls bitch
Well hell

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Heather Horne is nothing but the biggest pill popper and baby i every seen..Cant keep a boyfriend because the only reason they get with her is she is easy..Will drive them around anywhere, even too there real girlfriends house. Jada better watch out u will be getting in bed with Tom....
From above it all

Tazewell, VA

#6 Jan 11, 2012
yea dont defend that crazy bitch makes you look bad mellisa . heather is a nut job
watch out

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 15, 2012
ya know for someone who wants to start stuff ya need to get ur facts straight... the daddy of the 4 dont want ur fat ass he only wants 1 girl & for sure is not u... also he is not messing with heather cause if u did ur research & actually had a brain u would know they are family... but shows that u are not that smart... & funny thing is yall wanna talk ur smack but yet u can give birth to 4 kids but yet u to damn sorry to raise them & keep them safe from ur boyfriend that is a child molester but u were too drugged up to know what the hell was going on or u just let it happen cause u wanted to actually say u had a man with a pecker in ur home... but sad thing is u let them have ur kids & he didnt want ur fat ass.... all u had to do was get a real job & pay child support like any other parent does but no u decide to run like a lil bitch & hide all the time.. u just mad cause u got caught & now have to own up to ur mistake... sucks to b considered a criminal now huh?????? bahahahaha
melissa saunders

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2012
Sorry Heather don't know u personally but my bf does from high school I just get tired of people talkin trash if its true then they should say who its comin from. Myself I won't say nothin abt noone unless I have th balls 2 say it to their face but that's ok their day is comin. I don't have 2 answer to any of them on how I've lived my life. I work all th time & pay child support even though 2 me it don't seem fair its life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prediction 20 hr bob 64
Neola price 20 hr Petey 2
Blue booty shorts, pop shop, 6/4/17. Who are you? 23 hr Advisor 7
Football players on there knees Mon Lost in the fog 1
name the sexiest women around. Mon Pilly McLortab 11
milf Sun Curious 3
Jack W Sep 23 East Tn 1

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance