Paul Ryan Tea Party of Satan
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#22 Nov 4, 2012
oh good grief,
I haven't the foggist notion where you got ANY information to enable you to suggest that Ayn Rand aligned herself with the Democratic Party, furthermore, I don't Believe you do either.

Oh Good Grief wrote~~> Although a registered Independent, before her death, she stated that she most aligned herself with the Democratic party, whose beliefs that individually we are not responsible for others, that is the role of Government, mostly fit her views.(source, dust jacket of Atlas Shrugged)

Ayn Rand Despised the Democratic Party, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, and the entire "New Deal" Legislation, which she wanted totally Abolished, including Social Security, Medicare, and Unemployment Insurance.

To even remotely suggest otherwise, is to tell an Outrageous LIE.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#23 Nov 4, 2012
excuse typo, I haven't the Foggiest notion.....
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#24 Nov 4, 2012
Ayn Rand said, "Social Security and Unemployment Insurance are Hammocks that the people relax in, and these programs encourage laziness and a reluctance to work in the people, and these programs should be abolished."

Ayn Rand said, "The Poor and the Working Class are Parasites feeding on the wealth accumulated by their intellectual superiors."

Ayn Rand despised Christianity because it teaches love and compassion, attributes that Ayn Rand Hated.

Ayn Rand said, "Christianity is a sign of weakness in a Capitalist Society."
oh good grief

Cherryville, NC

#25 Nov 4, 2012
Senior Citizen wrote:
oh good grief,
I haven't the foggist notion where you got ANY information to enable you to suggest that Ayn Rand aligned herself with the Democratic Party, furthermore, I don't Believe you do either.
Oh Good Grief wrote~~> Although a registered Independent, before her death, she stated that she most aligned herself with the Democratic party, whose beliefs that individually we are not responsible for others, that is the role of Government, mostly fit her views.(source, dust jacket of Atlas Shrugged)
Ayn Rand Despised the Democratic Party, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, and the entire "New Deal" Legislation, which she wanted totally Abolished, including Social Security, Medicare, and Unemployment Insurance.
To even remotely suggest otherwise, is to tell an Outrageous LIE.
Why you have not the foggiest is unknown to me as well, since I cited my source. You do amuse me though. Trying to align God with either party. BTW, was it not the Democrats who voted 3 tiems to remove God from their by-laws? Your God is much smaller than mine. Mine is the God of Abraham and Moses. Yours is the God of the Democrats.
mike

Nashville, TN

#26 Nov 4, 2012
lol
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#27 Nov 4, 2012
oh good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you have not the foggiest is unknown to me as well, since I cited my source. You do amuse me though. Trying to align God with either party. BTW, was it not the Democrats who voted 3 tiems to remove God from their by-laws? Your God is much smaller than mine. Mine is the God of Abraham and Moses. Yours is the God of the Democrats.
I guess there is not much sense in pointing out to you that those were Democratic Jewish voices shouting NO!, Not to the inclusion of God in a platform that mentioned Faith 17 times, BUT, NO! to the inclusion of language recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel which could easily lead to yet another war between the Israeli's and the Arabs.

Jewish Doves are in the Democratic Party.

Jewish War Hawks are in the Republican Party.

You HATE the Truth, so I just wasted my time telling you the Truth.

The Stupid Moderator should have Split the vote on the TWO Questions. By voting both together in One vote he gave the Republicans even more ammunition.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#28 Nov 4, 2012
SHOCKER: Obama Endorsed By Salt Lake Tribune:'Favorite Son ... newsone.com/2063937/shocker-obama-endorsed-by... ...
Oct 19, 2012 ... And Salt Lake City, the hub of Mormonism and home of the Mormon ... the city's largest newspaper endorses President Barack Obama for a ...

Even the Mormons don't Trust Flip-Flopper Mitt Romney.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#29 Nov 4, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/utah-newspaper...

Utah's Largest Newspaper, the Salt Lake City Tribune Endorsed President Obama for a second term,and said they didn't have a clue What "Shape Shifter Mitt" stands for.
News

Roanoke, VA

#30 Nov 4, 2012
Also,Senior Citizen,Haaretz,the oldest Israeli newspaper endorsed President Obama.They said he was good for Israel!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Lebanon, VA

#31 Nov 5, 2012
WOW trying to read thru this thread all I can picture is tinfoil hats and basement bedrooms haha except for you "oh good grief". The teaparty as a WHOLE STANDS FOR LESS GOVERNMENT AND LOWER TAXES. Now put down the tinfoil hats, and go ask your mamma to pump some fresh air into you basement bedrooms!
God Hates Tea Party

Savannah, GA

#32 Nov 5, 2012
The Tea Party grassroots movement was taken over and BOUGHT by the Multi-Billionaire Koch Brothers years agao, and harnessed to work for the Koch Brothers.

The Kochtopus has the Tea Party Firmly in it's Tentacles.
reality checker

Washington, DC

#33 Nov 5, 2012
less government my ass if you believ that you truly ae simple and eaily fooled.tere never ever has been a republican that was not greedy enough to cut taxes.they want to make it where millionaires are exempt.you probably paid more than most people with 4 times your income,and it will get worse if you elect another dufus bush clone.
Pretend Millionaires

Roanoke, VA

#34 Nov 5, 2012
I'd rather live in a basement apartment,know who I am,than to live in a world of non-reality,thinking I'm richer than everybody else!Hah.hah,bah,hah!Gets drafty in the Ivory Palaces,too.
virginiansarepig fucers

Ann Arbor, MI

#35 Nov 7, 2012
There is no satan no god no hope anyone know brandesh coxton (pethetic excuse for a human, hor liar niave she thinks she a phycic vampire u believe that? Only thing she sucks is a dik) I'm sorry tazewell u have this infestation of this bich ooooooooh don't curse me with your imagenary rituals. Ever get that mirror rite or u made up another lie to your false beliefs to make it work
truth

Derwood, MD

#36 Nov 8, 2012
GOD loves republicans just as much as democrats,only has to do more forgiving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) 3 hr Ppl 24
hottest girl in tazewell?? (Apr '15) 4 hr Wow 37
Tazewell coaches 4 hr I get it 14
Milfs 4 hr Pound Town 4
I pinched my ass 12 hr Eternal truth 10
Gay guys? (Jan '16) Tue Uppton Snuffgutt III 21
Jay Ray Tue Wondering 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance