Little Caesars fan

Kingsport, TN

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Where's the best place to get a tattoo done in the area?
Samantha

Troy, VA

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Have a ""W"" put on each hip. That is what you will say when your boi friend whacks you.
Back N The Day

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Radford va
Thinking

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 May 11, 2013
I was thinking about getting a small tatoo. I am not really into these things but my girl has a few and thinks I should try one. So for a first timer are there any suggestions, like where to put it and what it might be and where to get the work done.
greeneyed

Richlands, VA

#5 May 12, 2013
Go somewhere out of town first of all. Pick colors and a design that you won't get tired of. Remember, you will have to explain the tattoo if you get it where it's visible so make a good choice about what you get and where it's at on your body. I like tattoos that have a meaning or a story behind them but that's just me. Also, when you do finally decide what you want and find a reputable place to get it, remember everything is negotiable. Don't settle for the first price they give you. Last, don't forget that sometimes certain occasions (weddings, funerals, court) require you to look presentable. If I were you I wouldn't get one anywhere that isn't easily hidden by a suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch 33 min Haha 5
Why keep him around oac 2 hr Bob 9
Just sex 17 hr Found ya one 3
Place To Rent (Aug '07) 21 hr Bob 7
Tazewell basketball Thu Thinking 82
sex scandel in town offices Wed Billy joe 7
Who is the hot guy (Sep '16) Feb 18 Jayellynn 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance