Question about All Season's Flea Market

Question about All Season's Flea Market

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Looking

Clay, WV

#1 Feb 2, 2012
I am thinking about taking a space and need some info. I want to sell a varity of items. Could anyone tell me if they are selling here and what kind of items sell well here? And do they have a web page?
Thanks
Troll

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Variety items sell good there.
i have a store there

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Looking wrote:
I am thinking about taking a space and need some info. I want to sell a varity of items. Could anyone tell me if they are selling here and what kind of items sell well here? And do they have a web page?
Thanks
i sell there and do very well. The market is great to start a business, to get rid of unwanted usable household and clothing items. The tables rent for 10.00 a day and booths start at 100.00 a month, if you have a little or a lot all seasons flea market is a great place to sell your items. i have found collectors items. albums, home interior items, elvis memorabilia, toys, old books, jewelry, vintage cookware, and baked goods sell very well there. i hope this helps you if not give me a shout back i will be glad to help you. they are running a special this month and are offering a discount on some of the booths prices,call and talk to bob or judy they will help you with whatever questions you might have.
looking forward to seeing you there!!!
beth
i have a store there

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Looking wrote:
Thanks
www.all-seasons-market.com
Donna

Princeton, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2012
i have a store there wrote:
<quoted text> i sell there and do very well. The market is great to start a business, to get rid of unwanted usable household and clothing items. The tables rent for 10.00 a day and booths start at 100.00 a month, if you have a little or a lot all seasons flea market is a great place to sell your items. i have found collectors items. albums, home interior items, elvis memorabilia, toys, old books, jewelry, vintage cookware, and baked goods sell very well there. i hope this helps you if not give me a shout back i will be glad to help you. they are running a special this month and are offering a discount on some of the booths prices,call and talk to bob or judy they will help you with whatever questions you might have.
looking forward to seeing you there!!!
beth
Thanks Beth for the info. Hope to meet you this weekend.
i have a store there

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Beth for the info. Hope to meet you this weekend.
awesome come visit me im on 1st hall all the way at the end at the store "antlers out on a limb", would love to say hi, if i dont meet you have fun it could turn into an awesome weekend.
beth
Just Sayin

New Hope, VA

#7 May 26, 2012
That place is like a graveyard. Last time I was there, half the place was empty. The $100 booth is really small, you would have to double that to get a booth worth talking about. It used to be nice, but now it is just a waste of time to go there. Just sayin'.
Nanny2

Keen Mountain, VA

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
That place is like a graveyard. Last time I was there, half the place was empty. The $100 booth is really small, you would have to double that to get a booth worth talking about. It used to be nice, but now it is just a waste of time to go there. Just sayin'.
This is a great place to start a small buisness.Its clean and indoors and only open Sat.___Mon. each week.Tazewell County needs something here or someplace to go on weekends close to home.The enviroment is great, the people is great there, Good Food and we would like for more people in the county to take more of an interest in the Flea Market and see it grow.
knife trader

Prince Frederick, MD

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Me an my son travel from giles co ti go theur an trade,sell,buy.we are thinking of getting a spot their for a month an see how it is.but when we're their we see lots of great things.HAND MADE FISHING POLES!!and the man makeing them is their to see.i we like the place alot.and the livestock mkt also.been going.for years an years.back when it was at old theater.i was a young boy trading hunting dogs their.my grandfather used to take me all the time.i have alot of fond memeroies of those flea.markets.so if a lil good pickin music sounds good along with some.good deals an lots to shop good food to.this is the place for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need work 1 hr Susan Cannibas 4
hottest girl in tazewell?? (Apr '15) 14 hr coal minner 38
Horny women Sat Horny 1
Tazewell coaches Sat Joe Ellis 15
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Aug 25 Ppl 24
Milfs Aug 25 Pound Town 4
I pinched my ass Aug 25 Eternal truth 10

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance