First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Mechanicsville, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Just wondering am I the only guy in town that has a wife that constantly calls him a stupid azz. Says f me all the time and then complains that the house is a mess and expects me to clean it up when she's running the roads and is to tired. Also complains that the house is cluttered and gets mad at me when all the clutter is hers stuff.
Thanks for any input
Change

Grottoes, VA

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Change the locks when she is out the next time.
It Is What It Is

Tazewell, VA

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Maybe that because men are dumb asses. If you don't like the way things are then you only have yourselves to blame as men are running the world. Maybe that is why it is so screwed up.
jeez

Richmond, VA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Sounds like my ex! Yes I said ex!!
Sandy

Tazewell, VA

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Thought I had the only one. Just ungrateful and thinks the world should listen to her
Dude

Edinburg, VA

#6 Nov 4, 2012
It seems that women nowadays have forgotten their place. If women could follow simple instructions then we wouldn't have the issues we face daily.
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Wow...my experience is that men have forgotten their place which is to act like a man, which means not being selfish and lazy and disrespectful like most men are these days. Your wife probably secretly hates you and resents you for all the bs she's been bottling up since she met you because you're probably a little bitch since you can't be a man and communicate with you're wife in real life and instead you have to post it online. Think about this, have you ever just caught her staring at you with a thoughtful look on her face, which you probably mistake for admiration? Well, it's really because she's thinking about how you're not her first choice. She settled for you. Garunteed youre wife could get better but she settled for whatever reason...probably because she thought she could change you and mold you into something that looked like a respectable man. That's why she doesn't kiss your ass....she's disappointed. You need to man up and communicate with your wife and probably step up in a lot of other ways too but that could be a start. Because I seriously doubt your wife is the problem.
Wife

Rocky Mount, VA

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Time to put your foot down and not obey her every demand. You are the man of the house, im not saying to be mean but tell her you are her husband, not child. Refuse to clean the house unless u make her take care of home repairs and vehicle maintenance. And stop letting her put you down, no one should tolerate that.
Wondering

Tazewell, VA

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
Wow...my experience is that men have forgotten their place which is to act like a man, which means not being selfish and lazy and disrespectful like most men are these days. Your wife probably secretly hates you and resents you for all the bs she's been bottling up since she met you because you're probably a little bitch since you can't be a man and communicate with you're wife in real life and instead you have to post it online. Think about this, have you ever just caught her staring at you with a thoughtful look on her face, which you probably mistake for admiration? Well, it's really because she's thinking about how you're not her first choice. She settled for you. Garunteed youre wife could get better but she settled for whatever reason...probably because she thought she could change you and mold you into something that looked like a respectable man. That's why she doesn't kiss your ass....she's disappointed. You need to man up and communicate with your wife and probably step up in a lot of other ways too but that could be a start. Because I seriously doubt your wife is the problem.
No actually I cook, clean, let her sleep in on days we are off together. We always watch what she wants on tv cause she don't like any show that i do. So I just go to sleep on the couch until bedtime. If I have an idea to do something it not in her mind or we don't have enough money but that same day she will blow 100 dollars on her and her friends to eat at Texas steakhouse then tell me I need to eat a sandwich cause we have no money. Also I am the one that looks at her just hoping that one day she will drop dead. For instance yesterday I forgot to do a few simple things, well acutely I didn't I just wanted to watch a movie since I hardly ever get to, anyway she went off on me because she is so sick of hearing me say I forgot this or that. Well as the day went by I was counting the times I forgot came out of her mouth and she forgot a lot just yesterday. Did I get so pizzed off I coundn see strait, no I didn't cause we are human we do forget stuff or just don't want to do it at the moment. If it not very important why get so mad is what I don't understand . I'm not a women hater or beater I try and treat her like gold but it hard when she is calling me stupid or asking why this didn't get done cause she do t have time she going out.
enormous richard

Washington, DC

#10 Nov 5, 2012
you need to throw her down and grudge f--k her doggy style,then jerk it out and nut onher face.that will show her,and just maybe that will be a couple points toward getting your damn man card back you dweeb.
Wife

Rocky Mount, VA

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Time to stop being her doormat. If you work for a living then use your money how you choose. Do what you want and tell her you are sick of being treated like crap, if she doesn't like it tell her not to let the door hit her on the a$$ on the way out.
Wondering

Tazewell, VA

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Time to put your foot down and not obey her every demand. You are the man of the house, im not saying to be mean but tell her you are her husband, not child. Refuse to clean the house unless u make her take care of home repairs and vehicle maintenance. And stop letting her put you down, no one should tolerate that.

If tried that too I'm supposed to get it all done plus work 12 hour days. For instance dishes I always do the dishes. I cleaned out the dishwasher before I went to work for 2 days. Told her it was empty just put them in it. Well 2 days later when I get home dishes are pulled up stuff she been cooking with covering the counter. She starts yelling at me about the dishes not cleaned and clutter is everywhere. I say we'll if yiu clean up after yourself and just put the dishes I the washer you would save yourself the headache of yelling at me. Well that didn't go over so good she starts ranting about how the bathrooms are dirty the towels need washed, she has to wash her cloths today witch was fri. Fri night she says we gonna clean house together sat well we wake up sat she wants to go out to Bristol, we will clean when we get back we leave at 11 get home at 4 then she has already made plans that evening to go to a trends hous witch we do. Sun we of course hit the road early around 11 get home around 6. Nabs looks at me says well clean the house tomorrow, I say I'll try she, she says well you better you have time. At this point I'd would like to just smack her.
sal

Rocky Mount, VA

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Sounds like u married my husbands x wife.
Wondering

Tazewell, VA

#14 Nov 5, 2012
enormous richard wrote:
you need to throw her down and grudge f--k her doggy style,then jerk it out and nut onher face.that will show her,and just maybe that will be a couple points toward getting your damn man card back you dweeb.
That's not the kind of person I am. It puts a smile on my face knowing she ranting about stuff that is her fault it does get on my nerves I was just wondering if anyone else has a total bit.ch for a wife. Just waiting for the day she falls over dead from a heart attack or just stress she has caused herself I don't want to miss that.
take it from me

Martinsville, VA

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Listen to me. Most women today are selfish and spoiled. Mommy and daddy gave them everything they could, thinking it made them good parents. Everything on tv and in magazines tells them its cool to act like a b***h. To use what they got to get what want! When you says anything, it has to be you because she does no wrong. I bet before you were married everything was 300% better. She was a every loving and caring person. And she still acts that way everytime she meets someone for the first time. This is the way 80% of women act today. The trick is to find the other 20%. What I'm telling you is, she will never change and it will never get any better. If you try to get help with your marriage they'll tell you she is bipolar and that will be her exccues for everything and your back to where you started!!!! SO, SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND HEARTACH!!!! SEND HER PACKING!!!! TAKE HER BACK TO MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!
reality checker

Washington, DC

#16 Nov 5, 2012
how the hell can you live like that.my wife and i share the chores but we both work a full time job.when you die sir you don't have to worry about going to hell,you are living it now,and i agrre she will never change.the ball is in your court,if you even have any balls,your move shes happy you are the one to make the decision.
Wondering

Tazewell, VA

#17 Nov 5, 2012
reality checker wrote:
how the hell can you live like that.my wife and i share the chores but we both work a full time job.when you die sir you don't have to worry about going to hell,you are living it now,and i agrre she will never change.the ball is in your court,if you even have any balls,your move shes happy you are the one to make the decision.
Totally agree its hell but its so much fun seeing her get so freaking mad over something that doesn't matter. Also I can't wait till our kid tells her to go fu,k herself oneday.
Wondering

Tazewell, VA

#18 Nov 5, 2012
take it from me wrote:
Listen to me. Most women today are selfish and spoiled. Mommy and daddy gave them everything they could, thinking it made them good parents. Everything on tv and in magazines tells them its cool to act like a b***h. To use what they got to get what want! When you says anything, it has to be you because she does no wrong. I bet before you were married everything was 300% better. She was a every loving and caring person. And she still acts that way everytime she meets someone for the first time. This is the way 80% of women act today. The trick is to find the other 20%. What I'm telling you is, she will never change and it will never get any better. If you try to get help with your marriage they'll tell you she is bipolar and that will be her exccues for everything and your back to where you started!!!! SO, SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND HEARTACH!!!! SEND HER PACKING!!!! TAKE HER BACK TO MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!
That's what I don't understand her family doesn't have much to do with her heak they didn't even call or send a card on her birthday. I about the only person that still cares if she alive and that's starting to change. She never had a lot and we still don't have a lot
You Are A Wuss

Hinton, WV

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Quit complaining and get some couples counseling or leave her. You want someone to hold your hand and wipe your behind. Quit posting your personal troubles and do something about it.
Wondering

Tazewell, VA

#20 Nov 5, 2012
Read the post dummy I was just wondering if there was any more great and loving wife's int this town such as mine. Or can you read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riots 1 hr josh 1
best place to shop for groceries in tazewell?? 3 hr Nick Gerrs 6
Tracy Lynn Bradley Miles (Jan '14) 6 hr karma 8
Fishing ponds in tazewell 10 hr Ash 3
New Groomer at Crab Orchard Vet (Sep '10) Sat shar 16
Natalie tester and DNA TEST Sat jessi 3
tazewell theater Sat Nick Gerrs 5
More from around the web

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE